Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Closing down all the generic drug web sites/and finding open sites for generic drugs

Wow thank ya’ll for posting a legit site. I’ve been trying to find Aldara for cheap (with script) but was sketched on NorthwestPharmacy and some of the others. I noticed all the complaints for the canadian site were all the same on Web of Trust - that NABP big pharma crap. And ADC has my imiquimod for cheaper than the others. Thanks folks!! HPV sucks. Gotta get me a Netspend card.


25 year old Caucasian-American (white dude!)

10/20/2011: -BPEL: 5.4 -EG: 5.75 -BPFL:3.2 -FG:3.8

So basically, its not possible to get generic viagra if you live in northen Europe?

Originally Posted by Narrator

So basically, its not possible to get generic viagra if you live in northen Europe?

I haven’t kept up with the shipping options from ADC, but if I’m not mistaken iron dragon does ship overseas. The only problem is their shipping rates.

What the hell is going on?? I finally got my Visa Gift Card and I’m ready to try it out. Now the only options for payment on ADC I see are:

1.ePayWorx (Online Bank Transfer for Outside the USA)
2. ECheck (need a minimum of $100)
3. Pay by Wire Transfer
4. Pay by Check/Money Order ( need a minimum of $100)

(According to this, since my order is only roughly $35 I can only use the bank transfer or wire options)

There used to be a VISA option there, I’m sure of it. Even when you click the “How to Order” button, when you scroll down you see a VISA option in the picture.

Can someone please shed some light on this?


[5/22/07 - BPEL( 7.875) - NBPEL ( 7.1875) - EG (4.75)] [8/22/07 - BPEL( 8.0) - NBPEL ( 7.5) - EG (4.875)]

[12/22/07 - BPEL( 8.1875) - NBPEL ( 7.625) - EG (4.875)] [4/22/08 - BPEL( 8.357) - NBPEL ( 7.75) - EG (5)]

Goal: To gain that evasive girth I so desperately need.


Last edited by Damnwork : 02-17-2013 at .

After reading comments on ADC’s Facebook page, I’m assuming I’m not some complete idiot that can’t find the VISA option.

Https://www.facebook.com/alldaychem…&_fb_noscript=1

I hope I didn’t just waste money buying this gift card since there was a $5 purchase fee and will be another $5 fee when I buy anything.


[5/22/07 - BPEL( 7.875) - NBPEL ( 7.1875) - EG (4.75)] [8/22/07 - BPEL( 8.0) - NBPEL ( 7.5) - EG (4.875)]

[12/22/07 - BPEL( 8.1875) - NBPEL ( 7.625) - EG (4.875)] [4/22/08 - BPEL( 8.357) - NBPEL ( 7.75) - EG (5)]

Goal: To gain that evasive girth I so desperately need.

Originally Posted by Damnwork

There used to be a VISA option there, I’m sure of it. Even when you click the “How to Order” button, when you scroll down you see a VISA option in the picture.

Can someone please shed some light on this?

Try the online chat, they took Visa a few weeks ago that way. See if your gift card will issue an echeck. It looks like the discount applies to orders over $100.00 on the home page.

What a messy deal it is to get some viagra pills today. Anyone want to sell me some generic viagra/cialis pills and ship it to Norway? I will pay decent, i just need something which works without going to the doctor.

For anyone else wondering about whats going on with ADC, here is my online chat with their customer rep:
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Chat Information Thank you for contacting us! I am a Live representative here to help you answer your questions
Chat Information You are now chatting with ‘Paul’
Paul: Hello. How may I assist you?
You: Hello, the Visa Card payment option seems to be missing.
You: which is how I planned to pay.
Paul: actually our bank server is down so its not accepting any card online. So if its fine for you, you can place it with me right here, over the phone or online by yourself if you have an checking account (e-check)
You: The card I planned to use is a Visa gift card, so there isn’t a checking account associated with it.
Paul: sorry we need checking account details.
Paul: card won’t work.
You: is there an estimated time for when you believe your bank server will be back up?
Paul: We are working on it and hopefully it will be fine within a week or 2 as per our bank.
Paul: but not sure.
You: OK, thank you for the information.
—————————————————————————————-

So.. Anyone have another site for an impatient man? Or if one of my Thunder’s brethren are placing an order with ADC via one of the current payment options and wouldn’t mind me piggy backing on your order let me know.

It shouldn’t be this hard just to try some generic Viagra to see how my body responds to it.


[5/22/07 - BPEL( 7.875) - NBPEL ( 7.1875) - EG (4.75)] [8/22/07 - BPEL( 8.0) - NBPEL ( 7.5) - EG (4.875)]

[12/22/07 - BPEL( 8.1875) - NBPEL ( 7.625) - EG (4.875)] [4/22/08 - BPEL( 8.357) - NBPEL ( 7.75) - EG (5)]

Goal: To gain that evasive girth I so desperately need.

It’s a shame that ADC has become such a pain in the ass to deal with. They’ve been my go-to in the past. I’m thinking about trying Iron-Dragon’s liquid Cialis when it comes time to replenish my supply. Is there anyone here who has ordered from them recently who cares to comment on the quality?

Reading through peoples experience with the dragon liquid, it looks like it works like shit, tasting crap and giving a minimal of erect effect. Thats why im not interested in it. Its just not potent enough.

ID has worked very well for myself and a few others here on thunders. Their sildenafil did not work at all for me, but I have tried other pharma brands that did not work either.

Originally Posted by Damnwork
What the hell is going on?? I finally got my Visa Gift Card and I’m ready to try it out. Now the only options for payment on ADC I see are:

1.ePayWorx (Online Bank Transfer for Outside the USA)
2. ECheck (need a minimum of $100)
3. Pay by Wire Transfer
4. Pay by Check/Money Order ( need a minimum of $100)

(According to this, since my order is only roughly $35 I can only use the bank transfer or wire options)

There used to be a VISA option there, I’m sure of it. Even when you click the “How to Order” button, when you scroll down you see a VISA option in the picture.

Can someone please shed some light on this?

Which is easier/cheaper, wire transfer or epayworx? Worx site says sending money is free.


25 year old Caucasian-American (white dude!)

10/20/2011: -BPEL: 5.4 -EG: 5.75 -BPFL:3.2 -FG:3.8

If anybody here can give us the lowdown on ADC’s alternative payment methods, it would be much appreciated.

Originally Posted by C.C. Deville
If anybody here can give us the lowdown on ADC’s alternative payment methods, it would be much appreciated.

I’m going to be ordering Aldara tomorrow. I’ll post up how it goes..

Hope I don’t have to explain to the bank what I’m ordering.

“Oh ya know.. Just need to get rid of the bumps on my dick!”


25 year old Caucasian-American (white dude!)

10/20/2011: -BPEL: 5.4 -EG: 5.75 -BPFL:3.2 -FG:3.8

Originally Posted by nrvous1
ID has worked very well for myself and a few others here on thunders. Their sildenafil did not work at all for me, but I have tried other pharma brands that did not work either.

Last C and V from ID was worthless

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:27 AM.