Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Closing down all the generic drug web sites/and finding open sites for generic drugs

Originally Posted by Stayblack
Well, I got something from elitenet in the Mail yesterday. I’m not sure whether it’s the Tadalafil I ordered though - what I got was a unmarked pill container with some white powder in it. It looks like it’s about 2g, which is what I ordered. But no telling what it is. Has anyone else’s experience with elitenet been similar?

Um, wtf else would it be? Did you expect it to come in a golden bottle with a label that says: Home made tadalifil powder?

FYI their tadalifil is very high quality

Lol !

Don’t mean to pile on, but that’s pretty funny.


start 1/20/08: 6.0 nbpel, 5.5 eg, 4 fl, 5 fg

now 6/30/12: 6.75 nbpel, 5.875 eg, 5.0 fl, 5.125 fg

Originally Posted by TabascoJuice
Um, wtf else would it be? Did you expect it to come in a golden bottle with a label that says: Home made tadalifil powder?

FYI their tadalifil is very high quality

I bet you thought you were really witty when you wrote this, but actually this is exactly what I got from the Underground Lab I used to order from: A vial of Tadalafil with a golden Cap and a label.

Anyway, I mixed myself a brew of Elitenet Tadalafil as it was outlined a few pages earlier in this thread - 2g of it with 50ml of Vodka - and am very satisfied with the results. It may be a bit more potent than the liquid I ordered from the you-Lab which is now out of business.

Alldaychemist.com

I ordered 120 x 100 mg Sildenafil for $133.54 (2 x $66.77), but they doubled the order and I got 240 Tabs of Sildenafil. It took 10 days to get the order and I live in New Orleans, LA. Total order is as follows:

Brand Generic Strength Pills Ordered Bonus Price Quantity Total
Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg* Sildenafil Citrate 100 120 120 $66.77 (x2) $133.54
Sub Total $133.54
Shipping $24.90
Total $158.44

That works out to be .66 cents a 100mg pill, considering that even with insurance I still pay about $15 for 5 name brand Viagra pills. I’d say what I received through alldaychemist.com was cheaper than a bargain hehe. Pills are named MANLY (hehe) and manufactured by Cooper Pharma

Attached Images
manlypke2.jpg
(44.7 KB, 63 views)

Originally Posted by Solid3nuf
That works out to be .66 cents a 100mg pill, considering that even with insurance I still pay about $15 for 5 name brand Viagra pills.

Have you used them yet? What is the quality of these Cooper Pharma pills?

Did you order them from the Cooper Pharma site? (I couldn’t find “Sildenafil” listed…)


My Before and After pics -- .5" gain...


Last edited by commanderblop : 09-22-2009 at .

I thought it fairly well known that the Manly Sildenafil was fair to good quality “I can’t take a entire tab”. Considering the price, it’s the best deal going for generic Viagra. I mostly use Cialis but always keep a stash of the Manlys.

Just got 10g of tadalafil from airsealed today, will report back when I try it out.


Start (Initially August 2008, Properly November/December 2008): 6.9x4.9

Currently (September 2010): 8.5x5.75 (6.25 inch head girth)

Originally Posted by R Dopa
Just got 10g of tadalafil from airsealed today, will report back when I try it out.

Thats alot Tadalafil..
Use my recipe

Originally Posted by commanderblop
Have you used them yet? What is the quality of these Cooper Pharma pills?

Did you order them from the Cooper Pharma site? (I couldn’t find “Sildenafil” listed.)

Ordered from alldaychemist. These 100mg pills are not as potent as the real Viagra, but they work fine. Also, the side effects are lesser than real viagra of course, since they are not as potent

Is alldaychemist good cause their products aren’t the real brand.. Just hear people dying from fake products being sold. I am tempted cause they are so cheap.

Originally Posted by meowmeowluvin

Is alldaychemist good cause their products aren’t the real brand.. Just hear people dying from fake products being sold. I am tempted cause they are so cheap.

I’ve been taken them for quite sometime and havent had any problems except for a hard dick of course and thats not a problem if you ask me. I’m going to order more as soon as I can.Great Product and A big THANK YOU to WEBSLAVE!

Lol.Well I order some Clomid from all day chemist and just waiting to receive it in the post. Hopefully it will increase my testosterone and give me harder erections, Will be using it in cycles. Might try other stuff.

Has anyone take a 100mg manly from ADC I have taken 50mg but never a 100mg so if you have were there any problems. See I have a chance with this woman and really won’t it to be great so please let me know.thanks .

Originally Posted by pussypumper1969
Has anyone take a 100mg manly from ADC I have taken 50mg but never a 100mg so if you have were there any problems. See I have a chance with this woman and really won’t it to be great so please let me know.thanks .

I’ve encountered a problem taking an entire 100mg tab, monster sides, to the point of not having sex! But, what I do is take a ml of Cialis for a bit, then when it’s time for whatever, I take a 50mg/half a tab of Sildenafil. That way, I don’t have the side’s of the Sildenafil.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:42 AM.