Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Cialis or Viagra for recreational use.

That first package, from what I understand, it was returned to them. At that time they resent.

Out drinking the night prior,,,probably be a bit dehydrated, drink extra fluids.

That your first dose/ probably should do a half, better yet, “maybe a quarter” your young. Take it with that Red Bull, and you tell us how it worked for you.

All the supplements shouldn’t be a problem, but thats why perhaps do a quarter dose.

I was just wondering if the effects of taking liquid c continually over a period of time can wear off it’s impact? We all hear about how the effects of antibiotics has lessened nowadays due to overuse / misuse / overprescription etc, and I was curious to know if theuse of c day in and day out means one has to eventually take more to get a better effect.

Liquid c daily? As mentioned I’ve taken it daily,,,not long term and won’t take it long term in the future, so I don’t know first hand if there is a tolerance effect. I won’t make reference to what I’ve seen on the internet as to it’s effects on those with heart problems. If you would like different opinions you can google. Alot of info out there.

I posted something similar this thread: Closing down all the generic drug web sites/and finding open sites for generic drugs

I’ll cut right to the chase here.

Can anyone tell me if capsules made using powdered Tadalafil will be essentially equally potent as Tadalafil pills of the same dose? That is to say, is there a tendency for the powdered Tadalafil purchased online to be less potent than the generic pills purchased online assuming the same dosage?

Any response is appreciated and I apologise for pretty much double posting the same question on similar threads, but the thread mentioned above has a tendency to get eaten up pretty fast on the forum.


"Life's not a bitch. Life is a beautiful woman."

Originally Posted by webslave
That first package, from what I understand, it was returned to them. At that time they resent.
Out drinking the night prior,,,probably be a bit dehydrated, drink extra fluids.
That your first dose/ probably should do a half, better yet, “maybe a quarter” your young. Take it with that Red Bull, and you tell us how it worked for you.
All the supplements shouldn’t be a problem, but thats why perhaps do a quarter dose.

Wow Webslave,

I guess I haven’t been reading enough on these drugs as I was read to pop in a full pill on my next sex encounter. Good thing you mentioned to me that I don’t need to take the complete pill.

So with only half (eg. 50mg Sildenafil or 10mg Tadalafil) or quarter of the dose listed on these drugs, I would still have the same effect of lasting for hours?

Am I right?


Definitely getting bigger.

@girth n greed
I myself haven’t chatted with or read any information on the raw powder. I’m curious myself as to it’s potentcy. I would figure the powder would be as potent as the generic c pills.

@ lurker…I realize your a young man using the v & c for enhanced sexual activity. The half/quarter dosage’s are fairly much to see how it affects you. And a half dose is a good dose anyway. Most here I believe don’t take an entire 100mg viagra.
Let us know how the dosage you take works for you.

Originally Posted by webslave

@ lurker…I realize your a young man using the v & c for enhanced sexual activity. The half/quarter dosage’s are fairly much to see how it affects you. And a half dose is a good dose anyway. Most here I believe don’t take an entire 100mg viagra.
Let us know how the dosage you take works for you.

Cool will do.
So do you guys just break the pills in half with hand or what?


Definitely getting bigger.

I use a carpet cutter razor.

I just broke the pills in half with my fingers. Seem to work just fine.

I now keep 50mg Sildenafil and 10mg Tadalafil in a back pocket of my wallet.


Definitely getting bigger.

I am 46, have high bloodpressure but chewing a quarter of a 100mg generic Viagra (from airsealed.com) does the job nicely. What makes me think that the quality is good and I am not so bad in shape nevertheless.

Originally Posted by Girth and Greed
Can anyone tell me if capsules made using powdered Tadalafil will be essentially equally potent as Tadalafil pills of the same dose? That is to say, is there a tendency for the powdered Tadalafil purchased online to be less potent than the generic pills purchased online assuming the same dosage?


The powder C from airsealed in equally as good as any C you’ll find anywhere. I take approximately 20mg every other day and measure it with a minispoon (about 1/64th of a teaspooon).

You can buy the minispoons at Linen N Things:
LNT Home Mini Measuring Spoons


Starting: BPEL 6.125 (15.55 cm) / EG 4.75 (12.07 cm) / NBPFL 2.750 (6.99 cm)

Current: BPEL 7.000 (17.8 cm) / EG 4.75 (12.07 cm) / NBPFL 3.750 (9.52 cm) Goal: BPEL 7.0 / EG 5.0

Call me NSG!!! My Equipment: Phalosan, KR Extender

I usually take a quarter pill. Don’t think I have ever taken a whole 100mg. 50mg in the past made me flush to the point of being embarrassed.

@ Nadashyguy: Could that powder be made into a suspension solution with say, with EverClear liquor?

I bought some liquid Tadalafil from kitsnmore a couple of years ago.

Does anyone know what the clear liquid is that the Tadalafil powder is in? I did read the site but it does not say.

This past week I received my liquid cialis from Kitsnmore. I also would like to know the liquid which suspends the tadalafil. I have a question to all who have used the Eli Lilly “real” 20 mg of prescription cialis and have compared it to the Kitsnmore liquid taladafil. I find that 2/3 ml of Kitsnmore liquid which is supposed to be 20 mg of tadalafil for me is much less potent than a 20 mg tablet of Eli Lilly cialis. I know that there are lots of younger guys on this thread that are touting the Kitsnmore stuff as helping them drastically with their erection but hey, when you are some of your ages, you really dont need any help at all in the erectile dept. This applies to lots of you guys in your forties and younger. For us older guys, our erectile health is on the line lots of times without help from V, L, or C. The reason I think it is less is that the liquid stuff at 20 mg gives me no nighttime erections and a slowness on the draw if you get my drift. So for you guys who have tried both Kitsmore and Eli Lilly prescription cialis, what is your comparison and what is your age? Thanks Guys.

Originally Posted by thinktank
I have a question to all who have used the Eli Lilly “real” 20 mg of prescription cialis and have compared it to the Kitsnmore liquid taladafil. I find that 2/3 ml of Kitsnmore liquid which is supposed to be 20 mg of tadalafil for me is much less potent than a 20 mg tablet of Eli Lilly cialis. .

Thinktank, I don’t know about your liquid C, but I buy the same stuff from Kitsnmore and I notice that the powder tends to precipitate. I think this is because I store it at a temperature below the recommended storage temperature of 25 C, with “permitted 10 degree C excursions.” If some of yours is precipitating too, you’d need to be careful to shake it up very well or you’ll get a lesser dose. Haven’t tried the pill form, so can’t provide comparison. Can say that it has improved morning wood and night time too.

What is your comparison as to the relative potency? I realize your opinion would be subjective, but nevertheless can you quantify it somehow?

Ddog.


Nov 2006 bpel: 7.88 eg: 5.19

Mar 2007 bpel: 8.25 eg 5.38

Shooting for 9 x 6 Ddog.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:46 AM.