Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Cialis or Viagra for recreational use.

Siva, I know that you have extensive knowledge in pharmacy. I went to CVS the other day, which I managed to talk to my doctor into giving me a prescrip for Viagra and Cialis, but I still had to pay 20 bucks for each. I have pretty good insurance with a secondary so do you know if most insurances won’t completely cover both? Thanks, Invictus


Alldaychemist also has it “tamoxifen” at 10x 20mg for $2.33. Not sure of quality but a great price as are most of their meds.

Invictus, most insurance plans don’t pay for PDE5 inhibitors, so most men pay cash for it. But the insurance will pay for antidepressants if your bumming from an inability to acheive or sustain an erection! Then you can have even more ED from the antidepressants! What bullshit from pharmaceutical manufacturers and insurance plans. Fuck em’.

This is why I get my tadalafil from a reputable website… $35 for 100-20mg doses or 200-10mg doses which would’ve cost over $1000 at a pharmacy. Yes, there is a risk. But after hearing from people here at Thunders and other places, I feel confident with my source.

Siva Lingam,,,what might that website be ? Are they pills ?

Webslave, I was referring to powdered tadalafil made into a suspension. 2000mg tadalafil for $35 from elitenet will yield 100-20mg or 200-10mg doses. Yeah, if that great a value were available in tablet form, I’d hop on it in a second!

Originally Posted by Siva Lingam
Invictus, most insurance plans don’t pay for PDE5 inhibitors, so most men pay cash for it. But the insurance will pay for antidepressants if your bumming from an inability to acheive or sustain an erection! Then you can have even more ED from the antidepressants! What bullshit from pharmaceutical manufacturers and insurance plans. Fuck em’.

This is why I get my tadalafil from a reputable website… $35 for 100-20mg doses or 200-10mg doses which would’ve cost over $1000 at a pharmacy. Yes, there is a risk. But after hearing from people here at Thunders and other places, I feel confident with my source.

Yea, thats complete bullshit. Thats exactly what happened in my case. Exactly. It took me a a year and a half (during college- the fuck prime time of life) to figure out PE and found Elitenet, through Thunders, thanks a lot to people like Webslave. I still have some tabs left but i’m going to re-check my powder tadalafil and make a suspension for it, finally. It just seems hard to me, all the measuring and stuff. O well.

Peace & Love,
Invictus


Originally Posted by Siva Lingam
Webslave, I was referring to powdered tadalafil made into a suspension. 2000mg tadalafil for $35 from elitenet will yield 100-20mg or 200-10mg doses. Yeah, if that great a value were available in tablet form, I’d hop on it in a second!

Oh OK.My preference also.the powder from elitenet. Only thing close I guess is the generic cialis 20mg from allday for $.75 cents. Haven’t tried it as it’s not sold in the US.

Originally Posted by invictus
Yea, thats complete bullshit. Thats exactly what happened in my case. Exactly. It took me a a year and a half (during college- the fuck prime time of life) to figure out PE and found Elitenet, through Thunders, thanks a lot to people like Webslave. I still have some tabs left but I’m going to re-check my powder tadalafil and make a suspension for it, finally. It just seems hard to me, all the measuring and stuff. O well.

Peace & Love,
Invictus

Invictus, check out my recipe page, the easiest method of mixing yet.

I received my 4 20mg tablets of taladafil from airsealed today and I only ordered 5 days ago! (I’m from canada)

I’m 24, not really sure what dose to use first but I’ll try 1/4 of the tablet. The priapism scaring me away haha. Thanks webslave for your site!


June 11, 2007 BPEL: 4" August 21 2007: 4.5" BPEL

Goal: BPEL: 6-7"

Geez,,,that is fast! Never ordered from airsealed,,yet rather.
Yes libog, start at a low dose.cialis usually does better the second day tho’.in my experience with it. “For priapism,,,if you get it.stick some ice up your butt, that should kill a hard-on lol”. I read that in a newsgroup.how to kill a hard-on.

Originally Posted by libog
I received my 4 20mg tablets of taladafil from airsealed today and I only ordered 5 days ago! (I’m from canada)
I’m 24, not really sure what dose to use first but I’ll try 1/4 of the tablet. The priapism scaring me away haha. Thanks webslave for your site!

Haha ok I’ll do that IF it happens. If I’m not satisfied with the results of the 1/4 tablets, and granted no side effects, can I take another 1/4 few hours after?


June 11, 2007 BPEL: 4" August 21 2007: 4.5" BPEL

Goal: BPEL: 6-7"

Originally Posted by libog
Haha ok I’ll do that IF it happens. If I’m not satisfied with the results of the 1/4 tablets, and granted no side effects, can I take another 1/4 few hours after?

Yes, actually a half tab, 10mg is a safe start.

Alright took 10mg appx 1hr ago and I don’t feel anything. Noticed that my nose got a little stuffy but other than that I didn’t pop a chubby. No difference in erection either. Going to give it a few more hours until I pop the other half


June 11, 2007 BPEL: 4" August 21 2007: 4.5" BPEL

Goal: BPEL: 6-7"

Libog, if your nose is already stuffy, maybe hold off on that other half. Like I mentioned, cialis works best the next day, you’ll probably wake up with a real good morning woody. Cialis really isn’t for quick erections as viagra, well, not in my case anyway.

Well it wasn’t really stuffy, more like runny. But you are the man so I’ll wait 36hours

Thanks!


June 11, 2007 BPEL: 4" August 21 2007: 4.5" BPEL

Goal: BPEL: 6-7"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:45 AM.