Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Chromium picolinate

12

Chromium picolinate

Iv’e been taking chromium picolinate 1mg, for several years now.

It has kept the blood sugar down putting the diabetes into remission. It also helps keep the fat off, and it seems it helps with tonus (keeping muscles hard) in between workouts.

Anybody else have good experience with chromium picolinate.

The stuff makes me hungry.

I am taking Chromium that is 112.5 mg per capsule and I take 6 per day. As a diabetic they are helping and I am glad of that. What is so good is that they are 94% Chromium and they are beginning t work well for me and I may be able to cut back on the pharmaceuticals I am required to take.

Keep control and do what you can for your diabetes to stay controlled. It really screws you up. It makes it very hard to get hard, even though my wife is very good with me. Best of luck! Oh I get mine from the thing called the Food Matrix, you find it on the Internet. I use this thing called the Diabetic Pack and it is slowly beginning to help my body improve now. I am in to this now about my 6Th week of use.

Originally Posted by UlcasterDropout
The stuff makes me hungry.

Perhaps your a bit hypoglycemic. It curbs your appetite for sweet

Chromium is probably the best natural hypoglycemic out there. It also helps build muscle and lose fat. I take between 500mcg and 1000mcg.
I believe the one of the reasons type two diabetes is becoming so rampant in the USA is due to lack of natural food (over processed) which leaches out chromium is the cause of type two diabetes.

The other very important mineral we Americans lack is Magnesium also useful in the control of diabetes. medical research has suggested that adequate magnesium would block or prevent type two diabetes from ever occurring in the first place.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Alpha Lipoic Acid is as good or better than Chromium for glucose disposal- plus, it is a powerful anti-oxidant. It tastes pretty bad so I mix it with my morning shake.

This stuff definitely works for repartitioning.

http://www.beyond-a-century.com/ has the best prices/quality I have found.

Maldo

Thanks Wesla this indicates that 200mcg is not enough chromium picolinate to do anything. You need 200mcg of elemental chromium to meet the needs of athlete’s, this translates my rough ill math guess to about 1200mcg of chromium picolinate.

Their is no accurate method to test for deficiency r/t the glass viles they use to draw blood for blood testing.

In diabetics a symtom is overlooked, it is skin pain and muscle ache, I had this for years, a kin to fibromayalgia I would guess. After two months of supplemental chromium 800mcg per day the skin pain left. It takes two months for chromium to reach therapeutic levels in controlling blood sugar.

Instead of doing the nessesary research into chromium and it’s effects on diabetics the doctors will still prescribe medications that cuase obesity,anemia,nausea,vertigo to diabetic patients.

With the exception of Glucophage all allopathic hypoglycemics cause people to get fat. And diet and exercise will not remedy this side effect.

Insulin on the other hand is necessary for type 1 diabetes because they make little or absolutely no insulin.

Another myth to dispel, Apples and oranges do not raise blood sugar,Potaotes do however.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by Maldonaldo
Alpha Lipoic Acid is as good or better than Chromium for glucose disposal- plus, it is a powerful anti-oxidant. It tastes pretty bad so I mix it with my morning shake.

This stuff definitely works for repartitioning.

Http://www.beyond-a-century.com/ has the best prices/quality I have found.

Maldo

Alpha lipoic acid is a God send, It is great for neuropathy. And does help lower blood sugar.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Chromium picolinate for certain forms of depression.

Le Magazine, August 2004 - Report: Chromium: An Element E..
.New Drug Evaluation Unit found that supplementation with chromium picolinate decreased carbohydrate cravings in people with atypical depression..
Http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2004…chromium_02.htm @ 49k


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Kingpole, in 2000, at the age of 52, I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. My blood glucose at that time was 132 mg/dl. Just barely in the diabetic range. I opted for lifestyle changes rather than the diabetic medications.

I changed my diet, started exercising regularly, and began a daily supplement regimen that includes chromium picolinate, magnesium asporotate,Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols) and cinnamon capsules. Because my father died from diabetic complications, I check my blood glucose level regularly and the highest it’s been since then is 119 mg/dl. It usually runs just over 100 mg/dl. Not great but not diabetic either!

Do a Google search on cinnamon capsules. I buy mine at Wal Mart, they are very inexpensive.

Nibor

Originally Posted by nibor
Kingpole, in 2000, at the age of 52, I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. My blood glucose at that time was 132 mg/dl. Just barely in the diabetic range. I opted for lifestyle changes rather than the diabetic medications.

I changed my diet, started exercising regularly, and began a daily supplement regimen that includes chromium picolinate, magnesium asporotate,Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols) and cinnamon capsules. Because my father died from diabetic complications, I check my blood glucose level regularly and the highest it’s been since then is 119 mg/dl. It usually runs just over 100 mg/dl. Not great but not diabetic either!

Do a Google search on cinnamon capsules. I buy mine at Wal Mart, they are very inexpensive.

Nibor

I also take cinamin.

The highest my blood sugar got was 465.
When medication s did not bring the blood sugar down below 175 I started on chromium, gynema Sylvestre and Vanadium sulfate. Also ginseng as well. These eventually brought me under a 100. Soon I was able to stop taking insulin.
So I keep up with the natural course and stay on a low carbohydrate diet.
Warning though the substance diabetics have to watch out for is high fructose corn syrup. This chemical is in everything we eat from sodas to bread. High Fructose Corn Syrup is a trigger to cause diabetes.

Your numbers are not Bad. But you want to get under 100 for health reasons. You may want to take 200mcg of chromium 3-4 times per day up that 1mg. Cinnamon and chromium work well together.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Kingpole, you are absolutely correct about high fructose corn syrup. It is in almost everything. The reason? It’s very cheap compared to sugar. The problem is that even non-diabetic’s pancreases are not capable of dealing with this extremely potent type of sugar. That is one of the reasons for the recent obesity and type 2 diabetes epidemic. One study showed that the epidemic started shortly after HFCS use became commonplace by food manufacturers.

Be a label reader, avoid anything that lists high fructose corn syrup or partially hydrogenated oil (trans fats) in the ingredients. Food processors are not interested in our health, they are interested only in profits.

Nibor

I believe that the FDA will crack down on HFC use. Given the fact that it is a main contributor to diabetes. Diabetes will bankrupt the health insurance industry ans overwhelm the health care industry if HFC is not taken out of food. They are already taking it out of fruit juice. Fruit juice that children and adults drink. HFC is also highly addictive. Regular white sugar is not as addictive as HTC.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole
I believe that the FDA will crack down on HFC use. Given the fact that it is a main contributor to diabetes. Diabetes will bankrupt the health insurance industry ans overwhelm the health care industry if HFC is not taken out of food. They are already taking it out of fruit juice. Fruit juice that children and adults drink. HFC is also highly addictive. Regular white sugar is not as addictive as HTC.

I agree with you, Kingpole. And, I hope you are correct about the government coming down on the manufacturers that use this addictive ingredient. I worry, however, about the powerful lobbyists that the manufacturers will employ to fight this HFCS ban. Unfortunately, you have to “follow the money”..

Nibor

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Chromium Picolinate Info PleaseKegelmanMale Supplements201-27-2005 10:24 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:26 AM.