Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Chemical PE: The Long Awaited Evidence

Thread Closed

I don’t know what you are referring to, Iron.

Originally Posted by marinera
It is a dead horse, London. Have you already forgotten what posted here?
marinera - Chemical PE: The Long Awaited Evidence

Healthy men don’t need more SM to have a bigger penis - just enlarge TA and your SM will expand more. Having more SM with the same tunica will not make your penis bigger. Think at the incredible amount of pressure generated while clamping - still you experience an enlargement of 5-10% and we do know that some (if not most) of this expansion is due to fluid build up.

Beside that, NPE will pursue both goals at once: expanding TA and creating more SM. With drugs you want to create a noticeable more quantity of SM (which is dubious per se can be achieved) and you hope this additional SM will expand TA. The outcome will be that the additional SM will be unable to expand because TA is just too strong.

If you read my response to that post you will find that I countered the points that were raised.

The truth is, I don’t think anyone really knows how PE works

Your theory of fluid accumulation between the tunica and the BF sounds very plausible. That goes somewhere towards explaining girth enlargement.

But I don’t buy the theory that you can *directly* enlarge the tunica by applying short bursts of pressure to it. I just don’t believe that the human body works like that.

Look at body modification in tribal societies. You will see pictures of African women with artificially long necks and amazonian hunters with artificially enlarged ear lobes.

These people don’t achieve this by applying short bursts of pressure. If I wanted to enlarge my own ear lobes I wouldn’t pull on them repetitively, because this would probably do nothing. I would apply constant pressure for a sustained period of time.

I personally feel that the only way to enlarge the tunica is by applying sustained pressure. For example, through hanging or a penis extender. I believe that the gains people get from jelking are probably the result of some kind of unexplained growth of the “inner penis”. The inner penis applies sustained pressure to the tunica and forces it to expand.

Also, its important not to confuse extensibility with growth potential. The tunica is the limiting factor in terms of extensibility, but not necessarily growth.

The extensibility (stretchiness) of human tissue (veins, nerves, bones etc) is quite limited, but all theses structures can be dramatically lengthened over time, as demonstrated by neck lengthening in tribal societies and things like osteogenesis in the developed world.


Last edited by london100 : 03-12-2012 at .

Originally Posted by london100
If you read my response to that post you will find that I countered the points that were raised.

…..


You did not.

Originally Posted by london100
……

But I don’t buy the theory that you can *directly* enlarge the tunica by applying short bursts of pressure to it. I just don’t believe that the human body works like that.

…..


Bennett8 gained 60% more length exactly applying short (very short, actually) ‘bursts of pressure’ to his penis; there is photographic proof and he is not selling anything. Add all thousand people on this site that have reported gains as well in the same way. Adversely, there isn’t any guy who has gained anything just taking erection pills. It is time to look at facts.

Originally Posted by london100

The truth is, I don’t think anyone really knows how PE works

…..


You are assuming that you know and what you know goes against any both anecdotal and even clinical evidence.

BTW, ear lobs stretching has nothing to do with penis enlargement, it is something that is just used by penis device(pills sellers to catch uninformed people.


Last edited by marinera : 03-12-2012 at .

I think ear lobe stretching is a good analogy to use to illustrate this point. That doesn’t mean that I advocate spending money on herbal supplements. Please don’t insult me.

No one is insulting you, neither I have said that you are trying to sell herbal supplements. Understand what you read please.

Uh, this could be construed as a little insulting. It certainly wouldn’t be surprising if someone were insulted by it:

Originally Posted by marinera
It is time to look at facts.

And this:

Originally Posted by marinera
Understand what you read please.

Both of these statements are fairly condescending in tone. While we’re at it, this too for that matter:

Originally Posted by marinera
You are assuming that you know and what you know goes against any both anecdotal and even clinical evidence.

The thing is, I don’t see him doing that at all.

I see him theorizing and hypothesizing, which is good for the discussion. It’s fine to take issue with his theories, but you could dial back your impatience. The discussion doesn’t benefit from it.

If you find fault with an idea, just clearly illustrate why and be respectful; that will go a longer way toward clearing up misconceptions.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Could be construed ex post? Where is the insult in the post he is crying about?

He is assuming that he knows, actually, since what he is saying is that more SM content will enlarge TA despite everything showing the adverse. If this is not assuming some kind of a priori, invincible knowledge, I don’t know what would be.

There isn’t anymore a discussion here, just a tedious restatement of beliefs already shown discordants with both anectodal and clinical evidence.

I’ve already illustrated everything a reasonable person should be able to get if intellectually honest, so I’ll leave to you the task to make him understand his bunch of mistakes. I’ll enjoy seeing how more patient than me you can be, my friend.

And two more!

Originally Posted by marinera
Where is the insult in the post he is crying about?

I’ve already illustrated everything a reasonable person should be able to get if intellectually honest


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Exactly what I was going to say, lol.

“Bennett8 gained 60% more length exactly applying short (very short, actually) ‘bursts of pressure’ to his penis; there is photographic proof and he is not selling anything. Add all thousand people on this site that have reported gains as well in the same way. Adversely, there isn’t any guy who has gained anything just taking erection pills. It is time to look at facts.”

I think that this argument has been extremely useful and enlightening. There is a lot of very useful information on this thread. There is really no need to be rude though. To imply that I am stupid enough to buy herbal penis pills is an insult. Insulting people online is pointless.

I did not say that its impossible to gain length through jelking. I just doubt that stretching of the tunica is the mechanism at work. My theory is that there is some sort of injury-response process at work. The CC probably hypertrophies and expands the Tunica. It works from the inside out (rather than vice versa). You cannot stretch human tissue by repeatedly pulling on it. That should be obvious.

“there isn’t any guy who has gained anything just taking erection pills. It is time to look at facts.”

That is a deliberate distortion of what I was saying. I have never claimed that viagra by itself will produce gains. I was simply pointing to evidence that men who experience priapism can achieve freakish growth. And evidence that chronic long-term use of viagra can increase smooth muscle beyond what is normal for a healthy man. I was proposing a new sort of PE where you aim to mimic priapism and try and avoid the negative consequences. This would involve being erect for an abnormal amount of time. I might try continuous pumping on-off for several hours when I leave college. I think that this has a reasonable chance of working.

Its easier to be critical than correct

Originally Posted by sentii
London, did you read Stagestop’s descriptions of his experience of a “sausage effect” while doing growth factors without ED drugs? If not, I recommend checking them out. My personal belief is that it’s more important to achieve smooth muscle growth and/or angiogenesis than it is to expand tunica. I feel the former might induce the latter just by itself (through something like sausage effect), but perhaps more importantly, straining the tunica without “growing the insides” might just end up causing it to get tougher and not retain enlargement if the inside of penis does not grow in sync. I’ve wondered if this “growing the insides” isn’t what jelqing is really doing and why it is so much the backbone of PE for so many.

Thanks for directing me to that. I will read up on it.

‘You cannot stretch human tissue by repeatedly pulling on it.’. Exactly what Benett8 and all people who gained through hanging and manual stretching did to achieve gains.

And FYI, erection drugs do nothing on healthy young males.
“Sildenafil does not improve erections in young healthy men. Sildenafil should not be given to young healthy men to improve their erections and patients should be advised against recreational abuse of the drug.”
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12904810

Ok, whatever.

And before you say : yes this is all a big insult. Links to a studies? Insults. Pointing out contradictions? Insults. Suggesting to healthy young people to not needle their pricky because it won’t give gains and possibly would be harmful? An isult.
I’m sure some mods will come here endorsing that, so I am saying this in advance so I save time to some people who already have too much in their hands.

Gents give me a break.

You cannot stretch human tissue through short bursts of pressure. Just imagine pulling on your ear lobe for an hour every day. That would almost certainly do nothing for the size of your ears. If you applied constant pressure over a long period of time they would grow. The same principle applies to other forms of body modification, osteogenesis and medical tissue expansion. Sustained pressure over the long-term is the only way to do it.

I believe that hanging and extenders work because they provide that sustained pressure. I believe that jelking works because it causes the CC to hypertrophy. This provides the sustained internal pressure that forces your tunica to grow.

As for Viagra. I have taken it many times. I use it for added confidence if I am drunk or if its my first time with a particular girl. Millions of healthy men take Viagra. It could potentially be an excellent tool for people practicing PE.

You believe, you believe… believe what you want. I’m not speaking of what you believe.

Marinera, it is probably not productive to focus on london100’s choice of “I believe” as his way of presenting his theory.

If he had written

Quote
It is my theory that hanging and extenders work because they provide that sustained pressure. It is my theory that jelking works because it causes the CC to hypertrophy. This provides the sustained internal pressure that forces your tunica to grow.”

would you then say “I’m not speaking of what your theory is”?


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Top
Thread Closed

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:24 PM.