Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Bigger Loads

Bigger Loads

Has anyone tried zinc to increase you loads. I read in QC magazine this is suppose to help increase sperm production, just curious as to who may have tried it and did you notice any difference……….

Originally Posted by gram40
Has anyone tried zinc to increase you loads. I read in QC magazine this is suppose to help increase sperm production, just curious as to who may have tried it and did you notice any difference……….

it may have produced more sperm, but since sperm is such a small percentage of the ejaculate, I didn’t notice zince increasing my load. What seems to have helped me was drinking nearly a gallon of water a day and taking L-Arginine (3-4g) daily.

Rambone.. how much did it increase? by half? A minor amount?


Masters of the art of life draw no sharp distinction between work and play. Their labor and leisure, their mind and body, their education and recreation... They hardly know which is which. To them, they always seem to be doing both.

Originally Posted by Talons
Rambone.. how much did it increase? by half? A minor amount?


AT first it was a bit… My wife noticed and commented a couple of times. But you see, I used to have a very tiny amount of dribble. So a dramatic increase for me might only be a normal load for others. I didn’t soak the sheets, but it was a great improvement. Overall, I would say that I went from 1 tsp to 2 tsp (approximately). I’m still hoping to gush a great load one day. I notice I have better loads after receiving a good long b.j.

The most dramatic increases happened after I increased my dose from 3g to 4g a day of L-Arginine. I was informed that I should ejaculate every 48 hours in general to keep my body used to producing semen. I didn’t notice it having any adverse effects on my load size, maybe it did help.

I think that water is very important though.

^word up on water.

Originally Posted by Rambone
The most dramatic increases happened after I increased my dose from 3g to 4g a day of L-Arginine. I was informed that I should ejaculate every 48 hours in general to keep my body used to producing semen. I didn’t notice it having any adverse effects on my load size, maybe it did help.

Rambone—How long did it take for you to notice the change in load size (between changing from 3g to 4g a day) ?

I noticed the increase on the first time I upped my doseage. I really think drinking a lot of water helps too.

Apparently there is a transdermil cream out called Enlargel, that is supposed to increase your loads as well as the size of the penis. If it does, then you are ahead, if does not. then its just another snake oil?

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
WARNING!!! before you get a bigger dick.iamaruPenis Enlargement9703-10-2008 05:20 PM
Wife said it's bigger.StretchinPenis Enlargement412-18-2003 07:58 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:07 PM.