Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Aquachem

Glad to hear nrvous1 got a good batch from AR-R. The batch I got was complete garbage. However, they did refund my money.

I have stopped being middle man for Aquachem. I trust him and will continue to endorse him.

At times he outta town, but for the folks that order usually know that.

Originally Posted by icatt

Glad to hear nrvous1 got a good batch from AR-R. The batch I got was complete garbage. However, they did refund my money.

I actually read that from a few people. They either did not repond at all to AR-R ‘S liquid c or had to take a massive dose to feel any effects. They were also refunded their money. I think after a bad batch like that, Ar-r decided to adjust their dosing acfordingly. They know that word of mouth advertising(especially online) goes a long way. Ill continue to order from Ar-r.

Good to hear. Ar-r ,,,,prices a bit high.

Originally Posted by webslave

Good to hear. Ar-r ,,,,prices a bit high.

Yeah, I agree. Their prices are high. Even on sale and after my “loyalty” discount I still ended up paying $52.30 for one bottle.

I ordered from Aquachem. I feel that he’s reliable and trustworthy, if a bit slow. I’ll order from him again.


:_pump: :donatecar

dosing?

How do you guys dose the liquid or powdered C? Eye-dropper?

Originally Posted by canistretch
How do you guys dose the liquid or powdered C? Eye-dropper?


The liquid c I order from Ar-r comes with a oral syringe.

From what I’ve read, measuring of powdered tadalafil is by a small digital weight scale.

Thanks. And the ARR stuff is good these days? I heard of (I think from you) bad batches. Any comparison to Aqua chem stuff?

Originally Posted by canistretch
Thanks. And the ARR stuff is good these days? I heard of (I think from you) bad batches. Any comparison to Aqua chem stuff?


There were a couple of guys in thunders that Ar-r’s liquid c did nothing for them. Thet were refunded their money though.

I havr had very good results using Ar-r’s liquid c. I use it weekly and sometimes bi-weekly and it has always performed very well for me. I have not tried aquachems tadalafil and I probably will not be ordering from aquachem due to what I’ve read here. Ar-r has always reaponded very fast to all my emails and have shipped very fast aswell. Now, I’m not trying to bad mouth aquachem, I would love to try their tadalafil as I hear it is very potent and its a lot more affordable than Ar-r’s.

I recently ordered my bottles from aquachem and I must say they have got to be dosed very low. I wrote him an email, have not heard back yet (only been 3 days) but I have tried tripling the dosage to get even a minimal effect. Anyone else have the same issue? And if so, where is the better place to order cialis for a good price still?

Originally Posted by ironaddict69

I recently ordered my bottles from aquachem and I must say they have got to be dosed very low. I wrote him an email, have not heard back yet (only been 3 days) but I have tried tripling the dosage to get even a minimal effect. Anyone else have the same issue? And if so, where is the better place to order cialis for a good price still?

I was thinking maybe order the powedered form from aquachem and mixing our own batches.

Would it be a difference? I am just pissed my shit I ordered is useless. Still haven’t heard back.

Originally Posted by ironaddict69

Would it be a difference? I am just pissed my shit I ordered is useless. Still haven’t heard back.

It might be. If we can get a large enough order of the powder cheap enough I bet we could make a great batch even though it might be a weaker/generic tadalafil powder.

Originally Posted by ironaddict69
Would it be a difference? I am just pissed my shit I ordered is useless. Still haven’t heard back.

Have you heard back ironaddict? I had a few emails to him about getting the product, and when I asked if he knew of any issues with recent batches I have heard nothing…

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:35 AM.