Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Aquachem

Hi webslave, you got your tadalafil order a couple of months back, how was the potency? If it was good, aquachem still has the best price on the market.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by Toxsus
I just ordered today from AquaChem

Lets see how long it takes to receive it.

I’ll post here when it arrives.

Did you use the green dot card for payment? Did you get it at Walmart and was it just a one time purchase or did the card require a long term sign up. When I look up green dot cards on the web, they imply a continuing monetary contribution to keep the card funded and I don’t want that.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

No the lady at CVS tried to tell me I had to buy the Prepaid Visa and set it up on the website then buy the moneypak and load it on the card and blah blah blah. That didn’t sound like his instructions he gave me so I called the customer service number on the back of the moneypak card and the guy from India said, no you don’t have to buy the visa or set up any account. Apparently the Moneypak is just like cash once you buy it you pay 4.95 for the money pack plus how much you want the moneypak to be worth. For me that was 30 bucks so it was 34.95 total. The moneypak card (cardboard) has a scratch off on the back of it. Once you purchase the card you simply scratch off to get the number. You email him with that number and your done.

Nothing to set up online or any personal info to use, its just like cash. This also means you have zero protection or recourse in your purchase.

30 bucks is worth the risk for me.

If it works out I will do more business with this guy.

He has been very prompt with is emails and says it is being mailed today. We will see I guess.

OK thanks Toxsus, that helps a lot.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

I ordered from him recently, and elected to send him a money order. It’s cheaper, and you may have some recourse if something goes wrong. If you want to do that, email him and ask for the address to send the MO to.

Haven’t tried out the product yet. Still finishing off the Iron Dragon stuff.

Originally Posted by ChuckR
I ordered from him recently, and elected to send him a money order. It’s cheaper, and you may have some recourse if something goes wrong. If you want to do that, email him and ask for the address to send the MO to.

Haven’t tried out the product yet. Still finishing off the Iron Dragon stuff.


When did you place your order and how long did it take to get to your doorstep? I’m also finishing up my bottle from ID, but I also have another unopened bottle from ID. I’ve been wanting to order from aquachem for sometime now.

Well, that’s a bit complicated. The first package he sent me never arrived. So when I emailed him asking about it, he sent another one, and that arrrived in two days. Still no sign of the first one, and of course I don’t know if that was just an excuse or what. From my experience with him over the years, I think he’s an honest guy, but not a particularly efficient businessman. And from what I’ve seen here, I’m not the only one to have a “lost” package. But he’s always made it good so far as I know.

This was in early November.

Originally Posted by ChuckR
Well, that’s a bit complicated. The first package he sent me never arrived. So when I emailed him asking about it, he sent another one, and that arrrived in two days. Still no sign of the first one, and of course I don’t know if that was just an excuse or what. From my experience with him over the years, I think he’s an honest guy, but not a particularly efficient businessman. And from what I’ve seen here, I’m not the only one to have a “lost” package. But he’s always made it good so far as I know.

This was in early November.


Thanks Chuck. Looks like I’ll be emailing him for some bulk powder.

Just received my package today, I’d say that’s pretty good considering he doesn’t charge for shipping. Just took a half a ml should be around 13mg. My first time using it so I’m being careful.

Originally Posted by Toxsus
Just received my package today, I’d say that’s pretty good considering he doesn’t charge for shipping. Just took a half a ml should be around 13mg. My first time using it so I’m being careful.

Sounds like he is getting his act together…finally! Hope you find it to be good quality. A 13mg dose should be enough if it is good.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Took it around 3pm and have not really felt anything… I know there is a lag time for it unlike Viagra.

I took another .5ml just now so I guess I’ll let you know if it’s doing anything.

I also received my Maca today 500mg caps just took a second one of those also.

I’ll let you know how it goes.

Cialis isn’t like Viagra in that it doesn’t take over your erection in an overpowering way. It is more subtle. It works so that when you feel like being sexually active you will have no problem becoming erect and staying erect. It will not be a super hardon like Viagra, but it will still be a very good long lasting hardon.

The effect will also last much longer, up to 3 days and it is not uncommon that the best effect occurs on the 2nd day. Still, it should take effect in an hour or so after taking it. But remember, it does require either mental or physical sexual stimulation.

You will probably also notice much more frequent nightly and morning hardons and improved flaccid length.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Funny right after I posted that I popped a boner sitting here fiddling around … still hard :) Guess its doing its thing.

Originally Posted by gprent
Sounds like he is getting his act together…finally! Hope you find it to be good quality. A 13mg dose should be enough if it is good.

I haven’t tried anything else so I have nothing to compare it to. But, I just finished a pe session and I am very happy with the results.

I am one of the odd ones that does not look at porn so this is awesome for me.

I’ve used the green dot card with walmart recharge for his purchases before, and never had any problems, however I wish there was a better way that used an international Visa card with prepaid option so that it could cover both Aquachem and my other suppliers, fulfillers.

My international Lotto addiction is getting the best of me, Masterc*rd does not allow gambling sites with thier cards, I’ve been playing on past winnings for over 6 months, but every option I’ve found says they are not open to US accounts. I’m hoping the new internet gambling(lotto) rules will change the situation.

In the meantime I will continue ordering from suppliers I am familiar with, I always order test orders first,and like to view multiple reviews from others.Good luck to all.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:44 AM.