Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Airsealed2 Tadalafil Order Details

123

Airsealed2 Tadalafil Order Details

I think all of the info we were talking about on buying tadalafil from airsealed2.com was vaporized in the recent computer glitch so I thought I would update what happened with my order here.

I made my order from them on 8/22 and received my payment instructions for Western Union a day or 2 later. I drove to my closest WU office on 8/25 and sent my payment to some guy in Tennessee.

I received my order today and the shipment originated from China and that explains the $35 shipping charge.

The powder is in a rather large silver packet and 5 grams of tadalafil doesn’t take up much space or weight and it almost felt empty, but of course it isn’t.

I haven’t make any liquid yet so haven’t tried it because I still have some liquid left over from previous orders from iron-dragon.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.


Last edited by gprent : 09-08-2012 at .

Sent in my order to airsealed2 on the 28th should receive my order tomorrow, it just cleared customs. Lost my member status & avatar by the computer meltdown. I plan on mixing it with 750 ml of vodka to give 6.7 mg/ml, will give results when I get the order.

Gprent, How have you made made your homebrew? If you have, how is it working? I’m very curious to try.

It will be awhile before I make a batch from this order because I still have tadalafil liquid remaining to be used. I ordered a little early to make sure I got the $75 sale price.

Other guys have tried the tadalafil from airsealed2 and say it is a quality product and for sure the 5 grams for the $110 total including shipping is a very good price. I think those 5 grams will last me 2 years at least which makes the per dose price excellent.

The only hassle for me was having to drive to Western Union to make the payment. Once you make your order they email you the payment instructions.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

I received my order from airsealed2 yesterday, 2 plastic bags with a fine white power weighing 5g and 1 plastic bag with a course white powder weighing 100g, please advise?

Beats me, nothing like my single metallic looking silver packet that measures 10”X7”.

Did the shipment originate from China?


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.


Last edited by gprent : 09-08-2012 at .

Originally Posted by robert619

I received my order from airsealed2 yesterday, 2 plastic bags with a fine white power weighing 5g and 1 plastic bag with a course white powder weighing 100g, please advise?

Gwaaattt? Salt? Or silicone packet?

Originally Posted by gprent
It will be awhile before I make a batch from this order because I still have tadalafil liquid remaining to be used. I ordered a little early to make sure I got the $75 sale price.

Other guys have tried the tadalafil from airsealed2 and say it is a quality product and for sure the 5 grams for the $110 total including shipping is a very good price. I think those 5 grams will last me 2 years at least which makes the per dose price excellent.

The only hassle for me was having to drive to Western Union to make the payment. Once you make your order they email you the payment instructions.

Thank you for the info. And might I add that is one nice avatar. Another fine hot Canadian girl.

The shipping document originated from China.


Last edited by gprent : 09-08-2012 at .

[QUOTE=robert619]

I received my order from airsealed2 yesterday, 2 plastic bags with a fine white power weighing 5g and 1 plastic bag with a course white powder weighing 100g, please advise?

I’m thinking I should toss the 100g bag with the course powder in it?

You can try sending an email to the guy who sent you the payment instructions, tell him what happened and ask if he can provide any enlightenment.

I would probably taste a tiny amount to see if it is anything obvious.

If none of the above works, then throw it out.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Thanks gprent I will try that

Originally Posted by gprent
You can try sending an email to the guy who sent you the payment instructions, tell him what happened and ask if he can provide any enlightenment.

I would probably taste a tiny amount to see if it is anything obvious.

If none of the above works, then throw it out.

Sent a message airsealed2, said I received the wrong order I got 2 orders of tadalafil. Said I cold keep the tadalafil, just forward the large package. Made up my brew took 6mg to start with and see how it works.

Originally Posted by robert619
Sent a message airsealed2, said I received the wrong order I got 2 orders of tadalafil. Said I cold keep the tadalafil, just forward the large package. Made up my brew took 6mg to start with and see how it works.

Hey Robert. Did it work ok?

It does make me a little nervous though that the packages are unmarked.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Order of WorkoutEquine RoosterPenis Enlargement1112-05-2015 04:33 PM
where can i order viagra/cialis?iwant2bhungMale Supplements105-08-2011 06:38 AM
Need help to order from alldaychemistphallimaxMale Supplements312-25-2009 12:51 PM
Bib - My order went through :)avr82bigPenis Hangers001-14-2002 11:18 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:10 PM.