Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Airsealed2 Tadalafil Order Details

Originally Posted by drew571

Hey Robert. Did it work ok?

Woked fine seems to be good quality.

That’s awesome! Too bad they do not ship to Canada. I emailed iron dragon and no reply the last 3 days. Hard to do business with someone who fails to email back.

I have had very good service ordering Tadalafil from Iron-Dragon.

I’ve never emailed them about anything though.

Originally Posted by spaceman77
I have had very good service ordering Tadalafil from Iron-Dragon.

I’ve never emailed them about anything though.

Good to know. I will order then.

I’m down to my dregs of liquid C which I made from powder from Aqua Chem who seems to have been kidnapped by aliens. Is Aquachem2 the only place now to buy powdered tadalifil?

Originally Posted by shintaro
Is Aquachem2 the only place now to buy powdered tadalifil?

I take it you mean airsealed2? As far as I know it is, and the price and quality is right. The only hassle is having to pay by going to a Western Union location.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Thanks gprent. And i know what you mean with WU…bit of a pin in the ass. But that aside, I’ll give it a go.

Hey guys I have a question for those who use the powdered tadalafil. Does it dissolve in w/e liquid you put it in? If not how do you get the powder and not just liquid in your vial(or w/e applicator you use)?


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Originally Posted by LordVayne
Hey guys I have a question for those who use the powdered tadalafil. Does it dissolve in w/e liquid you put it in? If not how do you get the powder and not just liquid in your vial(or w/e applicator you use)?

No, tadalafil does not dissolve in anything. You just have to always shake well just before using.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent

No, tadalafil does not dissolve in anything. You just have to always shake well just before using.

So then wouldn’t you always get a LOT of liquid and little powder? I have a bottle (of a powder I {tried to} dissolve in a liquid) and I shake it up real nice but I get very little to no powder when I use it.

IDK maybe it’s just me lol.


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

Originally Posted by LordVayne
So then wouldn’t you always get a LOT of liquid and little powder? I have a bottle (of a powder I {tried to} dissolve in a liquid) and I shake it up real nice but I get very little to no powder when I use it.
IDK maybe it’s just me lol.

It really doesn’t settle out that fast. You are probably getting more powder than you realize. If you still don’t believe, buy an eyedropper so you can take your dose from deeper in your bottle. I have a squirt bottle from iron-dragon that squirts out a drop or two from the bottom of the bottle, but of course I have to shake well to make sure I don’t get too concentrated a dose.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by LordVayne

So then wouldn’t you always get a LOT of liquid and little powder? I have a bottle (of a powder I {tried to} dissolve in a liquid) and I shake it up real nice but I get very little to no powder when I use it.

IDK maybe it’s just me lol.

You have to extract the liquid quickly after shakeing before it settles.

Did you notice that the doses get stronger as the mixture in the bottle got used up? If the tadalafil in the tube of a squirt bottle settles out of the tube before its next use this would have an effect on how much of a squirt actually contains some tadalafil and on the concentration of tadalafil in the solution.

hmmm… if it does settle out of the tube I guess a fix for this would be to set the bottle on its side when storing it.

Any opinions on quality when compared to “normal” cialis? I have been PEing alot lately and using the last of some cialis that I have and am considering alternatives . Airsealed2 powder would be about 1/3 the cost of the cialis tablets I bought.

I’m contemplating ordering from them, anyone have any recent experiences?


If girth is king, why the hell does everyone keep talking about length?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:41 AM.