Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

You have a problem? What you need to tell us first!

Originally Posted by SofaKing

Why does my cum smell sometimes and not others. Since I have been experiencing ED my cum does not smell. Today I was able to produce some pungent smelling cum (smells like detergent mixed with smelly ocean smell).

That’s not really an injury. The smell/taste of semen is down to what you eat - beer especially makes it smell and taste bad! Pineapple makes it smell sweet, etc.


firegoat is now RETIRED from Thundersplace but will check in occasionally. Sorry if posts don't get answered by me!

Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by TinyRick13

I joined the community a while back, I did not try anything until 4 months ago and I got results. Problem is I never really warmed up but it was fine. The stupid thing that I think I did is that after like 2 3 weeks of not doing it, I started overnight and I think too hard, I also had intercourse and since a week now, I have this “string” on the length of my penis and it also seemed to shorten in size. What to do? How bad is it? I have been stressed as I need to move out in a month and the company I was working for shut down.. But come one really? I think stress is no big deal here I mean I play guitar and its like literally I have a string in my penis. I’m worried, it does not hurt but I can’t get a full erection and If I do I would probably snap something and I do not want to. Is there anything I can do? I will also go and see a doctor. Hell probably say I’m an idiot for trying to make my dick bigger but its only 6 inches and I want it to be at least 7 in a year I think its probable but how do I proceed?

Check out this thread: Thombosed Vein vs Clogged Lymph Vessels


firegoat is now RETIRED from Thundersplace but will check in occasionally. Sorry if posts don't get answered by me!

Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by Upton
Hi
I ve got a injury just after pumping session
I don’t know what it is
I ve got these 2 dark spot, it is not painful, I ve put ice and apply neosporin on it

Someone with experience can explain me what to do

Thx


Your photo hasn’t been moderated yet so i can’t see the injury, but it sounds like you’ve probably slightly damaged a couple of veins and they have leaked a little blood. I’ll try to remember to have a look back at this thread later, but I’m madly busy at the moment. Usually any dark spots just need a few days off to recover, then start back more gently with PE for a few days before returning to your normal routine.


firegoat is now RETIRED from Thundersplace but will check in occasionally. Sorry if posts don't get answered by me!

Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

I’ve got a bit of pain at my right testicle after 2 jelq wo, my tight testicle feel mote hard than other, I had the same problem when I pump it some month before. So I stopped pumping because it made me this problem. After some month isdisappeared, now during one of my jelqs routine I feel the same, wtf is happening?

Originally Posted by Jasonte
I’ve got a bit of pain at my right testicle after 2 jelq wo, my tight testicle feel mote hard than other, I had the same problem when I pump it some month before. So I stopped pumping because it made me this problem. After some month isdisappeared, now during one of my jelqs routine I feel the same, wtf is happening?

I would still recommend seeing a doctor. I have been practicing PE since 2015 and have never experienced pain in my testicles.

Does it become sore during/after masturbation?

There may be others who have experienced similar that can comment more specifically to what you are experiencing.

Regardless, be safe and go to a doctor.


Once upon a time (2015): 6.40” x 4.50”

Today: 7.25” x 5.00”, Thunder Cocks Unite!

I think I can...Little Engine’s Climb

Originally Posted by Jasonte

I’ve got a bit of pain at my right testicle after 2 jelq wo, my tight testicle feel mote hard than other, I had the same problem when I pump it some month before. So I stopped pumping because it made me this problem. After some month isdisappeared, now during one of my jelqs routine I feel the same, wtf is happening?

Sometimes guys grasp too low on the shaft and catch/irritate spermatic cords. If you’re doing that try gripping a little further up the shaft then sliding the hand down to the root of the shaft before tightening your grip. If there’s anything you are worried about see a doctor.


firegoat is now RETIRED from Thundersplace but will check in occasionally. Sorry if posts don't get answered by me!

Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Dear Viewers,

PE has ruined my life, I have been injured for more than 6-7 months now and it seems to be staying the same. I was doing a normal routine, 2 and 1, I would wear a cock ring which I made myself which was probably why I got injured. My penis stays flaccid hard most of the time if I am standing or sitting down, the only way it won’t be like this is if I lay down on my back. I can no longer play any sports or go to the gym which is what the doctors has told me, I am no longer able to masturbate also but I still do it once every 3-4 weeks. The doctors have no clue whats wrong with me even though I have told them I believe its pelvic floor tension but they still do not listen to me and have prescribed me these pills for my abdomen and muscle relaxes. I have no clue what to do now, since I have anxiety and depression from this long injury. What should I do, I have stopped smoking weed which is what I thought had been a effect to why I am not getting better. Please anything will help.

Originally Posted by Hundreds
Dear Viewers,

PE has ruined my life, I have been injured for more than 6-7 months now and it seems to be staying the same. I was doing a normal routine, 2 and 1, I would wear a cock ring which I made myself which was probably why I got injured. My penis stays flaccid hard most of the time if I am standing or sitting down, the only way it won’t be like this is if I lay down on my back. I can no longer play any sports or go to the gym which is what the doctors has told me, I am no longer able to masturbate also but I still do it once every 3-4 weeks. The doctors have no clue whats wrong with me even though I have told them I believe its pelvic floor tension but they still do not listen to me and have prescribed me these pills for my abdomen and muscle relaxes. I have no clue what to do now, since I have anxiety and depression from this long injury. What should I do, I have stopped smoking weed which is what I thought had been a effect to why I am not getting better. Please anything will help.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

How many doctors have you seen and what type of doctors?


Once upon a time (2015): 6.40” x 4.50”

Today: 7.25” x 5.00”, Thunder Cocks Unite!

I think I can...Little Engine’s Climb

Are you taking the pills the doctor gave you?

So, the doctors have no idea what is wrong… but they have told you not to do any sports. And after 6-7 months, pills and listening to doctors, you’ve depressed.

How has that been working for you?

I had a slight back injury once, from a bad parachute landing. Landed on my ass, compressed my spine. I could walk ok, but running was out of the question. I was told to rest, given stretches to do, etc. After a couple of weeks resting, and no results, I said fuck it, went back to the gym… next day, all was good. (more or less).

If I was you, I’d get back in to exercise, get my life back, and see how that worked. What have you got to lose…

Good luck. :)


Starting Stats: BPEL 7.0¨ x MEG 5.3¨ (4th Nov 2015)

Current Stats: BPEL 7.83¨ x MEG 5.6¨ (14th June 2018)

The Dream: BPEL 8.1¨ x EG 6.1¨ (Not sure if the wife supports ¨the dream¨)

Originally Posted by LittleEngine
I am sorry to hear about your situation.

How many doctors have you seen and what type of doctors?

Ive been to 3 different primary care doctors,

The first one said to stop smoking weed and no drinking of any kind, she also prescribed me Flexeril which is for the muscle spasms I am having in my thighs, upper calf, and sometimes my pelvic floor also my lower back pain. She also gave me Bentyl which was for my abdomen.

The next doctor which I went to see a month later said that there was nothing wrong but then prescribed me with Atarax and Zoloft for my anxiety and depression which I have built up from this injury.

The third doctor said absolutely nothing but ordered a CT Scan which I just took 3 days ago, I am still waiting for the results.

I’ve been thinking about visiting a urologist or someone that specializes in the pelvic floor region, Its’s been over 6 months now and I just want this to be over. I have been doing a lot of research lately and saw many different approaches to this, I could do heating and then massaging of the penis and pelvic region, or there are different drugs that I can take like Arginine, Aspirine, Ibuprofen, and apparently Vitamin C and E is useful.

What do you think I should do?

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55
Are you taking the pills the doctor gave you?

Yes I am, I have stopped taking the depressants and anxiety pills because I believe that I have overcome it.

I only take the Bentyl and Flexeril but I have been taking that for about 3 months now and honestly I feel like it does nothing to me

Originally Posted by Skygod2016
So, the doctors have no idea what is wrong… but they have told you not to do any sports. And after 6-7 months, pills and listening to doctors, you’ve depressed.

How has that been working for you?

I had a slight back injury once, from a bad parachute landing. Landed on my ass, compressed my spine. I could walk ok, but running was out of the question. I was told to rest, given stretches to do, etc. After a couple of weeks resting, and no results, I said fuck it, went back to the gym… next day, all was good. (more or less).

If I was you, I’d get back in to exercise, get my life back, and see how that worked. What have you got to lose…

Good luck. :)


After doing more research on this I’ve seen multiple of people saying that weight lifting and running could actually make it not heal, I did notice that whenever I did this type of stuff my penis would become extremely firm and small which is the exact opposite of what I want.

Also another question do you think weed has an effect on this? I use to smoke pretty much daily for 3-4 months when I had the injury but then stopped when my doctor told me too, what do yall think?

Red dots

I think I went at it a bit too hard with Sadsak head exercises and squeezes this morning. Not sure which is responsible for my issue but I suspect squeezes.

I have little red dots on the end half of my glans. When I do squeezes, should the end hand squeeze the glans or only the shaft below?

Were Firegoat rolls for the red dots on the penis skin or for general coloration issues? How many is too many rolls and I found out that rolling your glans is unpleasant.

Any suggested treatment besides 100 rolls a few times a day?


Starting BPEL 6 3/4" x EG 5 3/8"

Working on 10% increase :<]

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:03 AM.