Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Torn Frenulum HELP

Torn Frenulum HELP

Ok during intercourse I ripped part of my stopper. What should I do go see a doctor or treat it myself?

Whats a stopper?

Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

The skin that connects the top of you penis to the uncircumcised skin

The Frenulum after a fast search

Could one of the Canadian moderators translate this from Canadian English to US English? What exactly is his stopper?

Never mind, you guys are fast!

If you have medical coverage I would go to the doc because any time you tear your penis that is a bad thing.

Running a Massive Co-Front.


I would see a doctor.

Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

I thought you were fucking a wine bottle |-{ :smack:

Yup, go see a doctor, and let us know how it goes.

Canam, moved the thread here (injury forum) and retitled it for the attention it deserves.

Originally Posted by kingpole
I would see a doctor.

Jesus just looking at your gains, that’s brilliant have to congratulate you on that.

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Help - Tear in my frenulumtickticktickerInjuries and Treatments3706-28-2008 04:29 PM
Frenulum damageMad HatterPenis Enlargement Basics801-03-2006 02:30 PM
Partial tear in frenulumahundInjuries and Treatments2211-04-2004 04:24 PM
Aw shit. Please be careful with your frenulum!NordstrumQInjuries and Treatments105-06-2004 12:50 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:46 PM.