Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Thombosed Vein vs Clogged Lymph Vessels

Originally Posted by Walter5169
Did you check you lymph nodes (inguinal in particular)?

Aye can’t feel anything, it gets thinner just before it hits the pubic bone then dissapears.
Do these vessels travel under the bone or over it ?

From what I remember (most of the) lymph drainage of the penis is done towards the inguinal area (so make sure to check for swollen nodes there ), some (glans in particular?) to the pelvic area, have a look

Originally Posted by Walter5169

In my research over the web I found a few links which could be interesting.
Here are drawings of the lymphatic system parts which are of interests to us PEers.

http://www.theodora.com/anatomy/images/image612.gif

http://www.theodora.com/anatomy/the…_extremity.html

And here is the article which may help understand how it all works (scroll down to genitals):

http://www.theodora.com/anatomy/the…and_pelvis.html

You need to check your lymph nodes in the groin area first, and drain them if needed.

Your best bet is to exercise the legs, do abs, maybe massage and why not give a try to castor oil packs .
Massage may sometimes worsen the condition.
I always wondered if very low hg pumping and massage could help to move lymph fluid.
If nothing seem to help, then I fear all there is to do is wait .

Useful images thanks.

My usual approach to treating this isn’t working, at this point the problem seems chronic.

I’m just going to leave it alone and see how long it takes to clear, will update when it does.

I had to take 3-4 weeks off of PE cant remember exactly and just let it rest , tried almost everything else, then around 3-4 weeks of rest I woke up one morning and it was completely gone. I am not saying the other methods to clear up a clogged lymph vessel won’t work.

After 2 weeks of my blocked lymph vessel not improving I tried something different last night.

Instead of soaking in hot water I used my Infrared lamp aimed at the whole groin/abdomen for about 20mins ( keeping my nuts covered of course ) then very light massage for 5mins and finally a load of sit ups to work all the muscles in the area.

This morning 99% cleared !

Still going to rest for another week to make sure but this seemed to work well, might be worth a try if you’re stuck.

Originally Posted by capernicus1

After 2 weeks of my blocked lymph vessel not improving I tried something different last night.

Instead of soaking in hot water I used my Infrared lamp aimed at the whole groin/abdomen for about 20mins ( keeping my nuts covered of course ) then very light massage for 5mins and finally a load of sit ups to work all the muscles in the area.

This morning 99% cleared !

Still going to rest for another week to make sure but this seemed to work well, might be worth a try if you’re stuck.

OK that makes sense and is good thinking. In the UK it used to be common practice before lymphatic drainage massage to put special pads filled with lambswool and soaked in hot water over the areas to be worked on to soften large areas of lymph vessels for 20 mins or so before starting working. The IR would do the same job, and the sit ups would pump the vessels like a massage. Good thinking!


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by capernicus1
After 2 weeks of my blocked lymph vessel not improving I tried something different last night.
Instead of soaking in hot water I used my Infrared lamp aimed at the whole groin/abdomen for about 20mins ( keeping my nuts covered of course ) then very light massage for 5mins and finally a load of sit ups to work all the muscles in the area.
This morning 99% cleared !
Still going to rest for another week to make sure but this seemed to work well, might be worth a try if you’re stuck.

Well after continuing to rest for a few weeks the problem is back, tried the same approach as last time but no joy.
There’s about an inch long section of the vessel that’s just solid and feels like a bit of uncooked spaghetti .
Going to try the castor oil idea but if anyone has any other ideas ?

Some physios are specialized in lymphatic drainage. Maybe you need to get it flowing everywhere in the body and not only in the area you massaged?

Originally Posted by Walter5169

Some physios are specialized in lymphatic drainage. Maybe you need to get it flowing everywhere in the body and not only in the area you massaged?

It falls within my specialties, but I’ve given all the usual suggestions here already.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
It falls within my specialties, but I’ve given all the usual suggestions here already.

This feels like a good solid clot, still not sure what caused it either.
Firegoat do you think I should keep massaging it or can that lead to more inflammation ?
Been doing about 5mins a day after heating.

It can lead to more inflammation, but I got one last week (first in a while) that I spent about 15 minutes an hour for 5 hours working at (gently)… it got sore but it went. :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
It can lead to more inflammation, but I got one last week (first in a while) that I spent about 15 minutes an hour for 5 hours working at (gently)… it got sore but it went. :)

Ok sounds like I need to spend more time on it, thanks.

Thought I’d update this as it might help someone and contribute to the general information.
Finally got to see a doctor and it seems my lymph vessel has become fibrotic due to long term inflammation no doubt due to overdoing PE.
The best suggestion he had was to leave it alone which is reasonable but if anyone has treatment ideas for fibrosis then please share.
I’m thinking DMSO and maybe iodine ?

If nothing else it proves to me the importance of getting enough rest !

I thought I had this at some point (made a thread about it here) . I forgot about it but had found a bit of info https://www.pegym.com/forums/progre…html#post962871

I’m not sure how it would help.

Damn now I’m wondering if I shouldn’t take a big time off PE. Not sure how you could treat this.

Originally Posted by Walter5169
I thought I had this at some point (made a thread about it here) . I forgot about it but had found a bit of info https://www.pegym.com/forums/progre…html#post962871
I’m not sure how it would help.
Damn now I’m wondering if I shouldn’t take a big time off PE. Not sure how you could treat this.

Treating it as a hard lesson and a decon break.
Had success with DMSO before so will try it again.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 PM.