Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Think I Might Have Injured Myself

Originally Posted by Behemoth
Same advice as before, it’s o.k. to get erections just don’t masturbate for a couple of weeks, and the same goes for edging, when you edge you effectively shut down the blood supply to the penis for long periods (not all of the supply) you want frequent erections to heal not hour long ones. Take it easy and you will be fine, have you been taking the Vitamin C?

As for the porn addiction thing I can’t really help you with that.

Really, thank you Behemoth. It really does help when you come in with the voice of reason. I have not been taking Vitamin C, but I think I will start.

Lol, didn’t expect you to help with porn addiction. Thanks again man

Originally Posted by WangSlanga
Really, thank you Behemoth. It really does help when you come in with the voice of reason. I have not been taking Vitamin C, but I think I will start.

Lol, didn’t expect you to help with porn addiction. Thanks again man

A warm rice sock before bed 20 minute on twenty minutes off will also help.


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Originally Posted by ingeniousreader

My god I have been reading through this and thought to myself, this has got to be a troll. lol maybe not but I don’t know. How many times did it have to be explained lol

Same here. I felt like slapping myself just for reading it.

I might not be a doctor but I do have patience.


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Lol, oh you guys. Behemoth’s patience is well appreciated


Last edited by WangSlanga : 10-15-2013 at .

Update:

Alright you guys can shake your head, but I am really down and worried about this again.

Since I last posted on Tuesday about the sensation being back, it has stayed fairly constant and hasn’t diminished any since then. There have still been large portions of the day where I do not feel or notice it, though. I will say that when I do feel it now, the feelings are lasting longer in time (several minutes to even an hour or so) and maybe slightly more intense.

Wednesday (1 day and 21 hours ago), I masturbated again so that probably didn’t help. I had read where Behemoth advised that frequent erections are good, and I hadn’t been having that many (only a a few semis a day). So I decided to just get one through watching porn, which I am trying to stop doing. I was only able to get a little over half-way erect through just looking at porn, so I started to lightly stroke myself and become closer to fully hard. This was too much of a temptation for me, and I masturbated. I now know that I can’t handle porn and won’t be doing that again. The erection I got was at a high angle and when I measured it, it was the same normal range (but on the low end). I also felt that it was not full strength. The morning wood I’ve woken up with the last few mornings is still the same as usual, about a 50% full-semi. But it just doesn’t seem right to me. Part of me knows that a lot of this is in my head, but I know I’ve at least got a minor injury, and the worry/obsession just compounds from there.

So basically I’ve been down lately. I’m hanging out with a girl tonight that I like, and I’m just not feeling confident. It may not even get sexual, but I just feel like I’m too worried about this and my confidence is low right now. I’ve been taking 1000 mg of Vitamin C divided into 4 doses for 2 days now, and I’ve used a hot wrap a couple of times.

Guys, I’m sorry if I’m being annoying or coming across as dull. But please calm me down again.


Last edited by WangSlanga : 10-18-2013 at .

Originally Posted by WangSlanga
Update:

Alright you guys can shake your head, but I am really down and worried about this again.

Since I last posted on Tuesday about the sensation being back, it has stayed fairly constant and hasn’t diminished any since then. There have still been large portions of the day where I do not feel or notice it, though. I will say that when I do feel it now, the feelings are lasting longer in time (several minutes to even an hour or so) and maybe slightly more intense.

Wednesday (1 day and 21 hours ago), I masturbated again so that probably didn’t help. I had read where Behemoth advised that frequent erections are good, and I hadn’t been having that many (only a a few semis a day). So I decided to just get one through watching porn, which I am trying to stop doing. I was only able to get a little over half-way erect through just looking at porn, so I started to lightly stroke myself and become closer to fully hard. This was too much of a temptation for me, and I masturbated. I now know that I can’t handle porn and won’t be doing that again. The erection I got was at a high angle and when I measured it, it was the same normal range (but on the low end). I also felt that it was not full strength. The morning wood I’ve woken up with the last few mornings is still the same as usual, about a 50% full-semi. But it just doesn’t seem right to me. Part of me knows that a lot of this is in my head, but I know I’ve at least got a minor injury, and the worry/obsession just compounds from there.

So basically I’ve been down lately. I’m hanging out with a girl tonight that I like, and I’m just not feeling confident. It may not even get sexual, but I just feel like I’m too worried about this and my confidence is low right now. I’ve been taking 1000 mg of Vitamin C divided into 4 doses for 2 days now, and I’ve used a hot wrap a couple of times.

Guys, I’m sorry if I’m being annoying or coming across as dull. But please calm me down again.

When I say the sensation is back, I mean the weird sensation/pain. Not the normal sensitivity of my penis, which I don’t think has changed at all from the injury. Just wanted to clear that up.

Also my completely flaccid size has shrunk about .25 inches in length and girth. I’ve measured this


Last edited by WangSlanga : 10-18-2013 at .

Obviously flaccid measurements are pretty variable though. I am pretty certain that I am not hanging as full, this could very well be a psychological problem

Well most of all I think the anxiety is doing the most harm, but in case it’s not ‘just’ anxiety then we can do a little more to help the situation heal, Iodine has wonderful healing properties when absorbed through the skin. So what I would do in your case is get some Betadine surgical scrub it comes in a 500ml bottle,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Betadine-Su…=item51a369d646

Make a small hole in the top, now have a shower turn off the water towel dry around your unit and balls now squirt a little Betadine into the palm of your hand rub your hands together and lather this around your gear and groin area, allow it to get absorbed for 5-10 minutes it will dry and then wash the area, you will just be washing away the detergent.

Do this for a couple of weeks and report back. :)


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Originally Posted by Behemoth
Well most of all I think the anxiety is doing the most harm, but in case it’s not ‘just’ anxiety then we can do a little more to help the situation heal, Iodine has wonderful healing properties when absorbed through the skin. So what I would do in your case is get some Betadine surgical scrub it comes in a 500ml bottle,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Betadine-Su…=item51a369d646

Make a small hole in the top, now have a shower turn off the water towel dry around your unit and balls now squirt a little Betadine into the palm of your hand rub your hands together and lather this around your gear and groin area, allow it to get absorbed for 5-10 minutes it will dry and then wash the area, you will just be washing away the detergent.

Do this for a couple of weeks and report back. :)

Thanks Behemoth. I tried to do some reading around on the iodine. I saw where it looks like people are mixing some chemical called DMSO with iodine, I didn’t fully understand the exact process of the mixing. But you say this Betadine Surgical Scrub does the trick. Is this the best way to use the iodine, or should I be trying to mix the DMSO or whatever?

Could you kind of prescribe me a regimen for using the product(s)? Like how many times per day. Should I avoid getting it on certain parts of my body?

The results people seem to be getting while using iodine sound very encouraging. Thank you again Behemoth!

Originally Posted by WangSlanga
Thanks Behemoth. I tried to do some reading around on the iodine. I saw where it looks like people are mixing some chemical called DMSO with iodine, I didn’t fully understand the exact process of the mixing. But you say this Betadine Surgical Scrub does the trick. Is this the best way to use the iodine, or should I be trying to mix the DMSO or whatever?

Could you kind of prescribe me a regimen for using the product(s)? Like how many times per day. Should I avoid getting it on certain parts of my body?

The results people seem to be getting while using iodine sound very encouraging. Thank you again Behemoth!

Stay away from the DMSO there is no need for it, DMSO will draw it past the target tissue fairly quickly and we don’t want that, Iodine is easily passed through the skin which you will find out when you apply it, Betadine scrub is a nice light solution that we can increase later if we need to this is the best way forward, you don’t want to ramp up iodine intake too quickly which is exactly what DMSO will do.

Just don’t get it in your eyes or take it internally, well not the Betadine scrub any way.

As for a regime, just as I stated above once a day to start with.


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Originally Posted by Behemoth
Stay away from the DMSO there is no need for it, DMSO will draw it past the target tissue fairly quickly and we don’t want that, Iodine is easily passed through the skin which you will find out when you apply it, Betadine scrub is a nice light solution that we can increase later if we need to this is the best way forward, you don’t want to ramp up iodine intake too quickly which is exactly what DMSO will do.

Just don’t get it in your eyes or take it internally, well not the Betadine scrub any way.

As for a regime, just as I stated above once a day to start with.

Ok just ordered a bottle. Thanks as always!

Sounds like a healing process. Jelqing lightly, heat, kegals , light stretching.

manually improving blood flow to your unit may help by speeding the healing process until your tissues heal.

So WangSlanga? How is it going?

Ok so here’s an update:

My symptoms have stayed about the same since the injury happened. I used the Iodine scrub for about 5 days or so, but didn’t notice any difference (other than two tiny raised black scabs that appeared on my dick while using it. They are gone now). I haven’t used it again.
I have yet to stop masturbating (20 min + sessions) successfully for more than 4 days at a time. I went 8 days about a month ago, and thought I may have seen a little progress (I was definitely hornier). The mild pain/discomfort symptoms are definitely more noticeable after orgasming, the most being a day or two afterward. I’ve experienced a firm flaccid and times.
I had successful sex with a girl last week, though I came a little quicker than I would have liked. She wanted to keep going, so I put on another condom, but could only manage to get a semi really and the 2nd go around wasn’t really that great even though she said she came, I think she faked it.
The last two times I have orgasmed, I shot further than I usually do, even before the injury, so that can’t be bad.

I guess whats been bothering me right now is being paranoid about my penis shrinking, and thinking that abstinence will somehow cause it to shrink more by not using it during this injury. I know, this probably sounds ridiculous to some of you.
I think my erect and flaccid length and girth is slightly smaller (less than .25 of an inch), but this might just be because of the way I am measuring or the accuracy of my old measurements. I do think my flaccid penis looks a little different and smaller (particularly around midshaft), but this could just be in my head. My penis hasn’t seemed to visually hang as full to me either. The possible shrinkage could also be due to 2 months without jelqing or stretching. I just don’t want to worry about a progressive loss in size and function of my penis.

Bottom line, though, is that I still experience the light pain/discomfort randomly in flaccid state, especially in the days following an orgasm.

Alright so thats my update. I haven’t been able to really abstain, and I only did the Iodine scrub for 5 days. The injury will be 2 months ago tomorrow. Where should I go from here?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:35 PM.