Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The base of my penis hurts from stretching

1234

The base of my penis hurts from stretching

I’m waiting till I can order a Bib hanger, and in the mean time, I’ve just been manually stretching my ligs straight down and BTC. Today, when stretched, the base was just super painful. I don’t know if it’s the ligs or what, but it feels like something is ripped, and gets slowly torn whenever I stretch. It’s also slightly swollen at the base

Maybe you damaged a lig. How often and with how much force where you pulling?

Since I planned to hang as close to bibs routine as possible (10 hours+ a day with crazy lb!), I mostly stretch whenever I remember which is like 5-30 minutes like 5-20 times a day, and as hard as I can, because I assume hanging would be even more force anyways.

It only hurts when I stretch straight down or BTC. The more the angle, the more the pain, meaning SD hurts, but BTC hurts WAY more. Again, it feels like a tearing kind of pain when I stretch, not like something you can feel from getting injured anywhere else on your body.

You sound like you will enviably RUIN your dick.

Reevaluate how you’re going to attack you PE.

I’ve got a great Idea, stop stretching it at all and let it heal for three months at the very least. Ligaments take a long time to heal due to the minimal blood flow they get.


A well tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.

A well PE'd Penis gives girls the "Wow Eyes"

I :surf: therefore I am

Err.. This makes me sad.

Not a bad idea. I’d ease up at best.

One of the reasons why I’m so afraid to hang anything from my baby dick! LOL I’m even afraid to stretch it too cause I know that I’ll be the first to hurt it.
In the meantime, I guess I’ll just have to continue stretching my cock just by letting it hang by its own weight!! :D

You can also hurt your dick by pumping too, if you’re not careful.


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

Originally Posted by 7inchesSoft
Not a bad idea. I’d ease up at best.

One of the reasons why I’m so afraid to hang anything from my baby dick! LOL I’m even afraid to stretch it too cause I know that I’ll be the first to hurt it.
In the meantime, I guess I’ll just have to continue stretching my cock just by letting it hang by its own weight!! :D

You can also hurt your dick by pumping too, if you’re not careful.

Don’t make your message look like a funny joke on this subject!!
Were here to help each other not make funny off each other!

Tnx


Starting size: 7.48" X 5.51" Currently: 10.1" X 6.4"

Heat is the key!

Originally Posted by JawiCoolGuy

Since I planned to hang as close to bibs routine as possible (10 hours+ a day with crazy lb!), I mostly stretch whenever I remember which is like 5-30 minutes like 5-20 times a day, and as hard as I can, because I assume hanging would be even more force anyways.

I think you should read way way more. Stop pulling your dick because you are going to get lig inflammation.

Okay, I’ll just do maintenance stretches till it heals. Maintenance stretches through the tears

No you shouldn’t do anything.

Originally Posted by JawiCoolGuy

Okay, I’ll just do maintenance stretches till it heals. Maintenance stretches through the tears

It could just get worse and worse and end up shortening your penis. Although I can understand that you don’t want to just have it laying in the smallest state, if you really insist on doing something maybe do a tiny super gentle pulls with a force of like 3 flies.

Originally Posted by Dude151
It could just get worse and worse and end up shortening your penis.

Can this really ever happen?

Originally Posted by JawiCoolGuy

Can this really ever happen?

Yes, what happens is you damage a part of the tissue and you get scar tissue on it, if you don’t allow it to heal it will just break more and more.

Top
1234
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Big Penis Secrets big-penis-secretsPara-GoombaPenis Enlargement29411-25-2009 07:14 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:52 AM.