Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

skin problem

skin problem


I have made posts about this problem in the past, but the answers to those posts weren’t very helpful. So I am posting again to see if there is anyone who didn’t respond to my last posts who could help me out.

I started PEing about 2 and a half years ago and have been doing it on an off since then. Sometime in early 2003 I noticed that I had a red line running up the underside of my penis. It starts at the scrotum and goes up until the circ. scar. The skin where it is red is thinner than the rest of the skin on the penis so that when I am flaccid it wrinkles up and looks similar to the wrinkly skin of the scrotum. It doesn’t cause me any problems, but it just looks terrible. I don’t know what caused it, but I think it might have appeared because I was over training. I think I might have gotten temporary gains too quickly and the skin stretched out too quickly and not uniformly with the rest of the skin on the penis. I notice when I am erect that there isn’t that much loose skin on the shaft itself.

When I take the skin between my fingers and pull it out from the penis it feels very thin and when I let go it doesn’t snap back to flat as the rest of the skin on my penis does. Instead it will slowly go back and then stay in this kind of ridge. If I pull it away from the penis along the entire length when I let go there will be this weird little ridge of skin starting at the scrotum going up the the scar.

Does anybody know what this is? Does anybody else have this problem? I am very self conscious of it and am beginning to think that I am the only one with this problem. I think that the only way to make it less apparent it to get some more girth gains so when I am flaccid it won’t have the opportunity to bunch up like it does.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Is there nobody out there who has experience with something like this? I really don’t know what to do and need some help. If it is a stretch mark does anyone know how I can make it look better? When I am erect, the skin pulls out and it is hardly noticible. Does anyone know about how skin stretch, I am hoping that I will be able to reach a flacid size where it isn’t noticible but I am worried that it might just continue to stretch from that point in the skin and it will just get bigger.

please help me if you can, I don’t know what else to do.

I have that.
I’m uncut and have had it since birth.
Doesn’t bother me or my chances.
Mine just looks like a faint dark red line that goes from where my balls meet my penis base and then goes up, turns slightly left and then turns right again up to the tip of my foreskin.
Although I don’t know what caused it, it doesn’t bother me.
My advice is just not to worry about it.
OR, if you DO want to worry about it, go to a doctor.
They’re professionals, don’t worry about showing it to them.



Is the skin on the red line a diffrent texture than the rest of your penis? It’s not the color that I’m worried about so much as the thickness of the skin in that area.

Go to a urologist if you are very concerned. Sounds like turkey neck though. No pain, no worry usually.

One foot to go

I have the same thing and it doesn’t seem much of a problem.

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Extreme Extreme UlishobbyPenis Enlargement1509-03-2013 06:27 PM
How to remove skin soreness while hangingSS4JelqPenis Hangers2301-28-2008 07:27 AM
How to remove skin soreness while hangingSS4JelqPenis Enlargement811-25-2006 07:56 AM
skin troubles!!!GottagrowPenis Enlargement710-07-2003 10:35 PM
flaccid skin problemthevipePenis Enlargement Basics412-24-2001 10:47 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:05 AM.