Hi, Guys.. I finally decided to post my injury after reading many posts here. Need some help and your expertise. My story might be a little long, but any help would be appreciated.
First of all, I never had problem with erection, very healthy & fit.
I started doing PE exercises and Penis Pump () back in Nov 2013.
I think my injury started when I used penis pump with too much pressure. That very day I had couple drops of blood through penis. Next day when I had relationship with my girlfriend, all of sudden I experience loss of erection/detumensce.
I was scared and refrained from sex/mast. For about 2 weeks. During that 2 weeks my shaft of penis swelled and erections was almost impossible. After 2 weeks swelling went down but ever since than, I am suffering with underlying problems as listed below.
1) Seldom getting morning erection. If I do get morning erection, its only 60% EQ and very squish/soft. Some days, I feel like I have morning erection but if I look at my penis, size is same as flaccid but only the shaft is swollen with deflated glan.
2) Never get spontaneous erection since the injury.
3) Very difficult to get an erection. Impossible with visual stimuli. Can get erection with manual stimulation but it has to be constant. If a stop stimulation it will erection disappears with in 5 seconds. Erection standing up is almost impossible, only gets erected just before orgasm/ejaculation.
4) Erection lying down is bit easier but the penis won’t stay upright anymore, lies on the stomach now as if there is no support on the base of penis. (EQ is 60-70% at most)
5) Enlarged dorsal vein across the shaft of penis
6) Deflated glans/head.
7) My flaccid size is much bigger now then before and seems like there is no elasticity. Feels dead some times.
8) Penis feels like sponge, especially corpus spongiosum even when erection occurs (very mushy, squishy)
I’ve been taking CoQ10 Vitamin E, Arginine, Ginkgo but no improvements. Have booked to see urologist but wait time is 2-3 months here.
Anyone had or seen/heard similar symptoms individuals? If yes, what treatments and steps did you/they take?
Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
This thing has been driving me crazy last few months and can’t not focus with my life.