Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pumping Injury

Pumping Injury

Hey guys I have a problem now. I have been pumping and hanging a while over four years and I have had a problem with injury to the left side of my penis.

I have felt a weird feeling while pumping to the maximum in a larger cylinder than what I am use to.

I felt the feeling after I had my max pressure sustained then my testicles began to contract possibly from my stance sitting in chair. Once my testicles contracted I felt a pinching feeling on the left side of my penis. It was an electric feeling and since this incident has happened I have had serious EQ issues to the point that I have stopped PE for a few days only to hang for a couple sets every day in the morning time.

I am not sure if I have damaged something or what has happend

Stop all PE for as long as it takes to get your EQ back, and for everything to feel normal again, then start again very, very slowly.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
Stop all PE for as long as it takes to get your EQ back, and for everything to feel normal again, then start again very, very slowly.

Thanks I appreciate your information you’ve provided to me Firegoat.

Although my penis has EQ problems is this a time to capitalize off of a torn ligament by hanging making length gains?

I feel like something good has to come out of this equation,

Originally Posted by Surferdude1234

Although my penis has EQ problems is this a time to capitalize off of a torn ligament by hanging making length gains?

I feel like something good has to come out of this equation,

Dude what are you CRAZY! Leave your dick alone until you wake up with a hard on. Seriously man if you dick hurts that badly what would possess you to continue hanging?!?

Originally Posted by 6stringgenius
Dude what are you CRAZY! Leave your dick alone until you wake up with a hard on. Seriously man if you dick hurts that badly what would possess you to continue hanging??

Ohh my friend there is no hurt or pain now. I took about a week off of PE and now my EQ is just horrible and my erections are very slow.

I figure whatever it be the case I may have a lig tear and I could possibly capitalize off of the situation maybe.

My penis does not hang as low as it did before this incident happend yet I can stretch my penis flaccid a lot further than before with no discomfort.

My base was sore for a few days after the incident happend, then the next few days my base was itchy inside my penis, but now the sensation in my penis is very faint,
I thought with being able to stretch further than before manually then there would be a length gain to be made possibly that’s why I wondered the input of other fellow PE’ers.

Any more suggestions?

At the point of this incident before it happend I had hung weight, clamped, pumped, jelqed, kegals, and used an extender all routines every day

Take more time off.

I doubt it was a ligament injury. From a physiological standpoint, I don’t think pumping is likely to injure a ligament.

Originally Posted by Improving55
Take more time off.

I doubt it was a ligament injury. From a physiological standpoint, I don’t think pumping is likely to injure a ligament.

Yea I may although it’s very tough when you are so dedicated you know. I have made very good gains in my PE journey my friend so I would only like to continue gaining.

I wonder if this has happend to anyone else before.

Just remember that if you keep on doing PE now with this injury, it will most likely impede gains in the big picture. Who knows what damage could be caused.

Contraction of surrounding muscle is the body’s natural protective mechanism in response to injured tissue. That would explain your testicle contraction. This can also happen to the CC, and when the smooth muscle in the CC is contracted, it will not get allow full expansion.
You know you are still injured at least until EQ starts returning.

Originally Posted by Improving55
Just remember that if you keep on doing PE now with this injury, it will most likely impede gains in the big picture. Who knows what damage could be caused.

Contraction of surrounding muscle is the body’s natural protective mechanism in response to injured tissue. That would explain your testicle contraction. This can also happen to the CC, and when the smooth muscle in the CC is contracted, it will not get allow full expansion.
You know you are still injured at least until EQ starts returning.

Good advice here.

Originally Posted by Improving55
Just remember that if you keep on doing PE now with this injury, it will most likely impede gains in the big picture. Who knows what damage could be caused.

Contraction of surrounding muscle is the body’s natural protective mechanism in response to injured tissue. That would explain your testicle contraction. This can also happen to the CC, and when the smooth muscle in the CC is contracted, it will not get allow full expansion.
You know you are still injured at least until EQ starts returning.

Hey your very informative thanks for your information. Your right and my EQ is getting better, but this morning I felt one hell of a dull pain in my shaft or my nuts around 4am wow it woke me up. This morning around 7am I was able to get an erection with manual stimulation, but my erection was not hard like it use to be there was flexibility at the base. I guess now that I am working out again every day my testicles are more active.

I use to get so hard that my erections were stiff but now my erections are flexible.. I will stop all PE or maybe just some manual jelqing routines followed by some kegals till this resolves.. Do you think massaging , jelqing, and kegals would speed the healing process?

I think the message is to leave it alone for awhile.

Don’t worry about losing gains or an opportunity to capitalize, you should get everything back after a break. My last break was over a year and everything came right back, and then some!

Maldo

If you have slightly damaged the CC, which is the most likely pumping injury and more fits with your description, further PE will just cause a potential build up of scar tissue as you keep opening up the injury again. Stop all PE.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Firegoat that’s what I’m afraid of is scar tissue developing that’s why I didn’t believe I needed to quit.

I will follow your instructions. I am taking Msm, chrondroiten,glucosamine, omega 3,6, and 9 for healing.

Originally Posted by Surferdude1234

Firegoat that’s what I’m afraid of is scar tissue developing that’s why I didn’t believe I needed to quit.

I will follow your instructions. I am taking Msm, chrondroiten,glucosamine, omega 3,6, and 9 for healing.

All injuries have to heal by producing scar tissue - the purpose of scar tissue is to draw healing edges of tissue together. You don’t want more scar tissue than is necessary, and continuing PE will keep pulling the healing tissue apart again, increasing deposition of scar tissue collagen. However, you don’t want the scar tissue to contract and shorten, which it does as it matures, so it is a good idea to apply gentle massage across the CC to help to break up any cross-linkages that will form in the tissue, and to align any damaged fibres. Gentle massage is good, continuing PE is not.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
New look at Water PumpingsparkyxPenis Pumps1905-18-2013 12:12 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:21 PM.