Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis permanetly damaged after 1 month of PE, Rubbery feeling

Warmth is good. Just don’t touch it.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I saw some improvements of the erections in these days, I started to feel the glans again, I’m so relieved guys. I was completely desperate and I cried so much in these last weeks, I thought it was dead. The glans still feels soft but a little bit harder and it gets more hard when erected.

Today I had a 100% erection but I noticed that I still have the red veins below the glans that spread all over the penis, and bit of exceed skin below the glans is still present, even if 1 month is passed from my PE pause. Should I worry about these two things? I also noted that below the dick there is a pink/purple new vein or artery that I never noticed before. I always thought I just had a big top artery and the rest was just normal dick skin.

I started to masturbate only stimulating the glans and today I hadn’t noted anything worse

My advice is still leave it alone for a bit. Honestly, best thing I can advise is zero pornography, drink plenty of water, up your zinc a little, take some boosters like horny goat weed or ginseng or ginkgo biloba or heck take all 3. I used to for 2 months as a test, it does have a noticeable effect. For me, as my EQ is generally fine, I did not purchase the products again but there was a kick behind it. Anyway, these things are said to help with bloodflow to the penis which, despite my general skepticism of all things, seemed to prove to be true. I would limit masturbation as well, if you get a natural erection, sure, go for it i guess. Or even just edge a while to satisfaction without the happy sneeze, might be good for your NO levels.

Important thing is to relax a little bit too. Or a lot, really. Even if your penis was injured before and recovers 100%, you can be fooled into thinking it is broken because on a psychological level, you can make it so. The mind is a powerful thing.

In summary: You’re fine. Just listen to your body and give it time.

All the best, L-Z


LightningZee; following Thunder's religiously for the next year!

Originally Posted by LightningZee
up your zinc a little

I don’t know if it’s the placebo effect, but whenever I’m regularly taking zinc, I cum fatter loads and appear to have better erections. I swear by the stuff. Even if it is a placebo.


............Now ---->>> Goal

BPEL: 7.75" ----------->>> 8.00"

"Seemingly stuck forever at seven seventy-five."

Originally Posted by Don Logan
I don’t know if it’s the placebo effect, but whenever I’m regularly taking zinc, I cum fatter loads and appear to have better erections. I swear by the stuff. Even if it is a placebo.

+1
It might well be, but the documentation excessively supports this to be fact. Who can be sure of anything these days though :laughing:


LightningZee; following Thunder's religiously for the next year!

Zinc helps the body heal, and it is a component of semen, so zinc is great all around. I feel a little sick to my stomach if I take 50mg with no food. 30mg pills seem to be mild and it’s still a ton of a normal person’s daily requirement.

Glutamine is also wonderful for tissue repair. It speeds up recovery. Signs in hospitals (at least where we are) suggest taking glutamine because it helps heal wounds quicker.

One thing that the OP might be doing that he doesn’t realize is contributing to his unpleasant sensations is stimulating, even mildly, his penis with no ejaculation/orgasmic release. Some of what you’re feeling might be mild blue balls, or prostate irritation from mild stimulation that is provoking the seminal vesicles and prostate to produce fluids because they think they might get to cum. I’m not saying you should just go for broke and cum. Take it easy until you feel like you’re ready and definitely when your cock feels like it normally does. But, even just focusing on the quality of your erection, even if it just happened all on its own, is going to create some slight eroticism and your body will note this as a possible beginning of the sexual excitation process that leads to orgasm and ejaculation. I had similar feelings once from doing absolutely no PE at all. It was like a mild bladder infection, like I had to pee all the time but never really had to pee. After a few days I succumbed to prostate massage and I milked out some pretty poor quality prostate fluid and the next day I felt 100% better. This is just what happened to me though. I’m not suggesting anything! Just some thoughts on what’s going on :)

As you were told before, by dickerschwanz, it is a problem of the dorsal penile nerve.

You need time to heal, you must consume magnesium, zinc and vitamin C.

Do not masturbate with force and everything will be perfect and without problems.

PE is not recommended at all for you, these are rare cases that have to do with hereditary problems.

Quick update:

I was ignoring my penis, and masturbation 1/week gently.

I was going out with a girl and that improved a lot my erection, I keep having full erection even for quite a long time. She probably gave me a boost of testosterone that helped me a lot. But, when the penis is not hard it feels rubbery and very very soft and I feel I lost sensation. This is very horrible sensation.

I had several spontaneous erection while going out with this girl and in the morning, but I also experienced the “blue balls” effect for 3 times with her. Balls got bigger and they were aching, but the day after it was ok.
One day I again got the blue balls and also glans ache, due to too long erection in my pants. We went to eat at home but she immediately wanted sex and I couldn’t do anything to stop her and talk, so I had sex with her (she was satisfied) but for me it felt horrible, she was tight and she moved fast and my glans was hurting the whole time. Luckily the day after I didn’t notice any difference.

Today, after a week of resting, I feel that the situation is stable, but the glans in the last two days got softer again, I tried to masturbate gently yesterday but I fell I lost sensation and the glans was soft. For sure I’ll talk to this girl telling her that I have some problem and I can have penetration for a while.

In few words,
1 The erections improved and it seems that the vascular part works perfectly, so I guess also the psychological part (I’m not obsessed anymore with it, I always this about other things, It just feel bad when I go to toilet and I feel it rubbery as always)
2 The glans is still not ok, it still gets soft or remain soft even when the penis is hard this probably gives the lost of sensation.
3 When the penis is soft it remains rubbery. But when I put it vertical, it seems harder, it’s a strange sensation.

Any suggestion?

Suggestions? Yes keep having sex; you’re fine.

Yes, it is nerve damage. The same thing happened to me over 3 and a half months ago. The recovery has not been a linear process and that is putting it lightly. However, right now sensation and erection quality are much, much better than even a month ago. Rubbery is actually better than what I experienced at some point before it became rubbery (close to zero sensation, felt like somebody else’s dick). It should recover with time. Right now my sensation is finally around 85% from the 10% it was in the beginning after the injury. It is not neurotmesis because then you would have zero sensation. The body has mechanisms to heal neurapraxia and axonotmesis so don’t give up hope and assume that it’s permanent. Give it LOTS of time.


Last edited by Oberyn Martell : 11-18-2018 at .

I’m no doctor but castor oil has some positive healing effects… Anti inflammatory and it increases blood flow. I’ve used it before when I thought I had broke my dick…

Everyone says this, and it’s true. It’s the worrying that will kill your dick more than anything else. Anxiety and stress is literally an erection killa.

Take some time off dick related things…


Start - 6.3 x 5.0 | Current - 6.9 x 5.3

Short term goal - 7.5 x 5.5... The dream Goal 8.5 x 6.3

Focusing on length first...

Originally Posted by BearMeat
I’m no doctor but castor oil has some positive healing effects… Anti inflammatory and it increases blood flow. I’ve used it before when I thought I had broke my dick…

Everyone says this, and it’s true. It’s the worrying that will kill your dick more than anything else. Anxiety and stress is literally an erection killa.

Take some time off dick related things…

Hey thanks for contributing. Do you have a thread where you talk about your personal experience with anxiety and stress and erection problems? You are right that some people keep repeating it… I think we could learn more from hearing the details of the personal experiences of those giving out advice to others. If not I’d be interested to hear your experiences, so feel free to make a thread and share.

Originally Posted by Oberyn Martell
Yes, it is nerve damage. The same thing happened to me over 3 and a half months ago. The recovery has not been a linear process and that is putting it lightly. However, right now sensation and erection quality are much, much better than even a month ago. Rubbery is actually better than what I experienced at some point before it became rubbery (close to zero sensation, felt like somebody else’s dick). It should recover with time. Right now my sensation is finally around 85% from the 10% it was in the beginning after the injury. It is not neurotmesis because then you would have zero sensation. The body has mechanisms to heal neurapraxia and axonotmesis so don’t give up hope and assume that it’s permanent. Give it LOTS of time.

Thanks, It’s good to heat that you recovered, how long did it take? Did you do anything special?

I found on the other famous PE forum a thread about this injury that I think it can be called “Larger Soft Flaccid” and what I feel now:

1 flaccid penis gets bigger and longer without reason—> now it gets smaller as normal but still too flaccid than usual and sometimes it gets flaccid longer again, I call it rubbery penis
2 change of consistence of the penis, while laying down and getting up (it gets harder when get up—> this feels better)
Low libido —> I have low Testosterone
3 low sensation when touch
4 it feels like it’s detached from my body,
5 strange sensation when I try to have erections, I don’t feel blood going inside
6 I don’t feel when I have erection that my penis is erected
7 soft glans while not erected —> before also when erected, now it gets thither but not 100% full
8 difficult to have erection while laying down, when get up it gets easier
9 when laying down it feels more fluid, like it gets full of water
10 I can bend it downwards that was impossible before, no resistance
11 OCD about PE and my penis situation, but no more complex on my penis size I just want it back as it was
12 tickling of the testicles
13 strong heat fluctuations on my face, head several times a day (not every day, it stopped for a week but restarted again but less frequent) —> due to low T
14 pain in the pelvic flood while walking (yesterday night) —> probably weak PF, need to exercise and relax it
15 frequent diarrheas

With my first post I said how I injured me, with this I say what I feel now in a more readable way.

Have you already heard anything like this injury?

Originally Posted by Bunnybug
Thanks, It’s good to heat that you recovered, how long did it take? Did you do anything special?

I found on the other famous PE forum a thread about this injury that I think it can be called “Larger Soft Flaccid” and what I feel now:

1 flaccid penis gets bigger and longer without reason—> now it gets smaller as normal but still too flaccid than usual and sometimes it gets flaccid longer again, I call it rubbery penis
2 change of consistence of the penis, while laying down and getting up (it gets harder when get up—> this feels better)
Low libido —> I have low Testosterone
3 low sensation when touch
4 it feels like it’s detached from my body,
5 strange sensation when I try to have erections, I don’t feel blood going inside
6 I don’t feel when I have erection that my penis is erected
7 soft glans while not erected —> before also when erected, now it gets thither but not 100% full
8 difficult to have erection while laying down, when get up it gets easier
9 when laying down it feels more fluid, like it gets full of water
10 I can bend it downwards that was impossible before, no resistance
11 OCD about PE and my penis situation, but no more complex on my penis size I just want it back as it was
12 tickling of the testicles
13 strong heat fluctuations on my face, head several times a day (not every day, it stopped for a week but restarted again but less frequent) —> due to low T
14 pain in the pelvic flood while walking (yesterday night) —> probably weak PF, need to exercise and relax it
15 frequent diarrheas

With my first post I said how I injured me, with this I say what I feel now in a more readable way.

Have you already heard anything like this injury?

Yes, I experienced many of the same symptoms. I was unable to get proper erections for a long time. I also didn’t feel anything when I ejaculated until a week after the injury. Then I was able to get semi-erections with a very soft and small glans. My dick shaft temporarily gained 100% sensation and erection quality 1.5 months after the injury for a few days and then went to complete shit again with 0% pleasure ejaculations again for a week but my glans didn’t feel anything and was completely white for like 2 and a half months. Then color and sensation slowly returned.

Also, my flaccid dick started changing appearance after the injury. At first it was like jello, I could bend it in any direction. Then stiffness slowly returned. It is still weird, a bit longer and curved when flaccid but everything looks normal when it gets fully erect. For me it is the exact opposite when it comes to getting erections - it is now very easy to get them when lying and sitting down but much more difficult when standing up (possible with porn or other heavy stimulation). My pelvic floor is also messed up and spasms and hurts in certain positions. I also went to an andrologist like you who prescribed cialis to me. It helps me get and maintain erections better and makes me last longer in bed (delays orgasm).

I am extremely grateful that my beautiful and caring girlfriend has been patient and not left me because of this yet. My dick has not yet fully recovered but it is close. Still a little bit rubbery but the sensation of normal skin is slowly starting to take over. Orgasms feel pretty fucking good again. I hope it will recover within the next 70 days (6 months after injury). The injury occured on the 28th of July (110 days ago).

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:08 AM.