Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE gave me irreversible ED

That is absolutely horrible. I’m really sorry to hear it. Your story won’t stop me from jelqing, but it is still very scary.

Wish you all the best.


22.01.08 NBPEL: 5.91/15cm, BEG: 4.29/10.9cm, MEG: 4.53/11.5cm

03.09.09 NBPEL: 6.26/15.9cm, BPEL: 7.09/18cm, BEG: 4.49/11.4cm, MEG: 4.92/12.5cm

Originally Posted by azulvioleta

It´s Amado Bechara. Not Amade. If you understand Spanish, read his CV. Http://www.imeweb.com.ar/equipo_bechara.asp

I’m deeppurple9 yes

I can’t read anything related to dangers of PE there.

Given that you are deepurple9, your posts weren’t deleted at all, here you’ll find some of them :

Impotencia Sexual, causas y tratamientos

Interesting:

Originally Posted by deeppurple9

Tengo 21 años, y gracias a los ejercicios que realizaba de forma incluso moderada,

Me provoque una fuga venosa, que no tiene reparación, y ahora todas mis erecciones son debiles,

Y tendré que tomar sildenafil posiblemente por el resto de mi vida por los riesgos que implica la operación.

ENTIENDEN? 21 AÑOS, Y GRACIAS AL PE VIAGRA CADA PUTO DIA.

/forum/showthread.php?p=1427605#post1427605

Originally Posted by azulvioleta

I´ll make it easy. I´m just 21 ….

Now, if you were 21 years old in march 2008, how can you be 21 years old in november 2009?

I was 20 to 21, now I´m 21. I can scan my ID if you don´t believe. Is it necessary?

You won´t read anything related to PE danger in a CV, unless you´re a doctor specialized in PE, what don´t exist. What I tell you, is that he told me the jelqs were the cause of my ED, because you are overworking your veins.

The post deleted was the complete one, not other comments.

It is difficult to understand how you incurred an injury with what you describe. Unless you were doing your jelqs “backward,” it would require an excessive force on the inner penis. It does not make much sense how the injury occurred. Did you do anything restrictive overnight or some “wrap” stricture?

This is a very scary post. The problem is your English isn’t very good and we need a very detailed accurate description of your routine. When you jelqed were you 100% erect? Seems like you’d have to be doing extreme workout to suffer an injury such as this. Was there ever a moment where you had pain? If so did you take a long break after pain? I’d imagine there was a moment where you were jelqing and said “ouch that hurt”.

yes, it would be useful if you were able to answer thal's questions. It would be good to understand how you injured yourself.

Also it might be good to get a complete physical if you have not already, as there are many causes for ED — cardiac trouble, hormone trouble, etc.

Those are issues that should be dealt with if you have them.

I am advising you to do this for this reason — what if you are wrong about the jelqing being the cause, and you have some other health issue that needs to be treated immediately? Better safe than sorry!

I´ve done all studies related with DE, hormonal diabetes, blood, prostate, cardiac, everything, all the other options are out.

My jelqs were the normal ones, not inverse, and at 60 70% , not full erected. It never hurt, in fact, it doesn´t. No hematoma, anything visible. It only could be seen with the ecco doppler a kind of ecography.

I’m so sorry to hear this man, I really feel for you, I’ve suffered from ED at that age several months and I can only imagine how it would feel like to live the rest of your life like that. But I would not lose hope immediately, even the best doctors are wrong sometime. You are the first person I hear about getting such injury from PE, you must be one in 100 000 at most, and that is very unlucky. I wish I could do anything to help, if it wasn’t for the freaking media today…


Start: 6.3 BPEL x 4.5 MSEG & 4.5 BSEG

Now: 7.7 x 4.7 x 5.5 BSEG

Goal: 8 x 6

Can a moderator confirm whether this person’s posts were deleted or whether he was ejected from the site?

Originally Posted by azulvioleta
I´ve done all studies related with DE, hormonal diabetes, blood, prostate, cardiac, everything, all the other options are out.
My jelqs were the normal ones, not inverse, and at 60 70% , not full erected. It never hurt, in fact, it doesn´t. No hematoma, anything visible. It only could be seen with the ecco doppler a kind of ecography.


Hey man. Sorry to hear about your problem. Has the specialist who looked at you found conclusive evidence that there is damage to your veins? I ask this, because if he has not, then perhaps this is a psychological issue. The power of the mind should never be underestimated.

If your injury is indeed a physical one, then it is such a rare occurrence. Even still, I think there would be a way to fix the problem. There is always a medical practitioner in the world who can help; no matter what your illness is.


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

How erect were you during jelq? Fully or half?

( I saw it now someone have all ready asked it , sorry my mistake )

Man that’s a bitch. I’ve tugged pretty fucking hard on my prick, never caused ED. You must have been squeezing at some insane level with your jelqs; by any chance, are you a body builder?

I couldn’t imagine squeezing my prick so hard as to cause a leak, but not suffering excruciating pain in the process.

Originally Posted by azulvioleta
I was 20 to 21, now I´m 21. ….

If you were 20 to 21 20 months ago, than you are at least 21 to 22 now, right? Instead you keep repeating “I’m 21 and PE caused my ED”, like it was a prepared script, if it’s clear what I mean.

Originally Posted by azulvioleta
….
You won´t read anything related to PE danger in a CV, unless you´re a doctor specialized in PE…..

What you are saying is that there are many guys who had ED caused by jelqing, and that Docs who you have spoke with explained you that. Now, if ED caused by PE was that recurrent, you can be sure that some of those Medicine Masters had wrote something about, agree? So I think the burden of backup what you are saying is on….guess who? You.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:43 PM.