Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE gave me irreversible ED

Originally Posted by deeppurple9
Sparkyx,
The problem is about outflow and it´s clear because erections comes quickly and fine it´s gets full, but as just it´s fulled, it start going down in less than 2 minutes, just a couple more with a cock ring. I´ll try pumping anyway, I´ll buy the artefact and take a try. Thanks for the help.


I understand. HOWEVER, the inflow is what helps SHUTDOWN the outflow or COMPRESSES the veins to restrict the outflow. The smooth muscle is a big part of how this happens.

Therapeutic pumping should help with inflow and smooth muscle health, therefore, I think its worth the try. Like I said, think improved circulation and penile health, not creating a bigger dick…so modest vacuum is all that is needed.

Give it a few months and see if you start to notice improved function and let us know.

Originally Posted by TenInchGoal

Hmm whats the most common injure/problem if you got very small amount of blood coming out of your glans when pumping (after some clamping) ?

I’m scared right now. My EQ is 10 however… for now :S

Probably tore the urethra slightly from clamping. Lay off the clamping for a while and keep your vacuum modest until it heals.

Just sit on it for a while. It may get better on its own.


I hold the fates bound fast in iron chains and with my hand turn fortune's wheel about... - Marlowe's Tamburlaine

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Probably tore the urethra slightly from clamping. Lay off the clamping for a while and keep your vacuum modest until it heals.

I see, it seems to weird cause I don’t have any blood in my urine, and I don’t get any blood at the tip after a clamping set, but after a pumping set at 5Hg, the inside of my glans is all reddish and a little bloody…?


Start: 6.3 BPEL x 4.5 MSEG & 4.5 BSEG

Now: 7.7 x 4.7 x 5.5 BSEG

Goal: 8 x 6

Hmm my frenulum is extremely tense when I drag my foreskin back (uncut), so tense that when I wrap, it hurts a little. Can this be why I am bleeding? It would at least explain why I don’t have any blood in my urine. I’ve never bled before, and I started wrapping two days ago so…?


Start: 6.3 BPEL x 4.5 MSEG & 4.5 BSEG

Now: 7.7 x 4.7 x 5.5 BSEG

Goal: 8 x 6

If it’s only one vein, it can be fixed. Forget about what caused it, what’s done is done. There are plenty of stories on here with people who have had quite serious injuries, and thousands upon thousands who haven’t. Some guys just seem to be unlucky and respond poorly to PE. I think the site needs to be frank that while injury is unlikely, there have been devastating cases reported which cannot be ignored.

At 21, DO NOT consider a penile implant. There is no going back. It completely destroys your penis. Also, with the implant your glans do not fill up with blood. Unless your dick has gone through a meat grinder, you should not even consider it.

Search for interventional radiology and embolization of the deep dorsal vein, hopefully that will be your answer. I’ve given you my doctors name via PM, hopefully he’ll be able to help you, however he is extremely hard to get hold of. I’d imagine there’s someone in south America who can help if you’re persistent and keep researching doctors. Good luck man, sincerely hope you get through this.

Originally Posted by deeppurple9
Marky,
I used to do 50 to 100 kgels a day just short´s ones. I can eyaculate normally yes.

casperjones,
I can´t open the link the explorer says the page cannot be found. :/

Sta-kool,
I don´t remember if I said, he knows about surgery but also said that it doesn´t make effect in the long term (says that almost never than 2 or 3 years), and only in very specific and identified leaks. Anyway I´m going to see him again this Tuesday and I´ll tell him all the new stuff I recolected from here and there, and tell you his opinion.

I’m approaching the 3 year mark, and all is well. Even if my venous leak reappears tomorrow, the 3 years of having normal erections and a normal sex life were definitely worth the effort. Especially for someone who has had the problem since puberty.

You’re right in that it is much easier when the leak is isolated & easily identified. But didn’t you say that the tests showed you had just one vein leaking, the deep dorsal? I’m pretty sure that’s what was leaking for me too.

Yataghan, have you made any gains after the surgery? I’m positive I’m in the exact same position as you were but I’m not happy with my size yet and am thinking of waiting with surgery until I’ve reached my goal. Then again, not having a fully working penis is a killer.


Started Nov. 01, 2009: BPEL 6.35 , EG (base) 5.35 / EG (middle) 4.96 , BPFL 3.94 , FG 4.1

Goal: EL 7 - 7.5 , EG 5.5 - 6

Thanks Yata, I´m gonna visit my uro next week again, I called him by phone and he told me try to combine shots cialis and a ring at the same time to see if I can achieve some advances, but not no keep it for more than 30 mins. if I can sostain an average erection. I hope It could be like this, I´ll try on Sunday. If I can keep 20 to 30 mins. I´ll postpone searching about implants for a while and do more research about surgery. I´ll tell you all what happened next week.

Originally Posted by ristorantepizza
Yataghan, have you made any gains after the surgery? I’m positive I’m in the exact same position as you were but I’m not happy with my size yet and am thinking of waiting with surgery until I’ve reached my goal. Then again, not having a fully working penis is a killer.

I haven’t done any PE, to be honest it drains me mentally and I’m not interested in the risks, however small. I do still kegel, edge and experiment with supplementation though. I haven’t measured in ages but to be honest my penis seems bigger, but that’s probably just because it’s always hanging so much better now.

Yataghan your size is pretty damn big anyway.


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

Cheers dude, I’d love bigger (like everyone) but I’m content enough size wise to not bother with PE. I’m definitely more concerned with functionality. Huge gains btw.

Originally Posted by marky777
deeppurple9-
I can’t remember if you’ve already answered this, but do you do any form of kegels?

Also, how often do you masturbate, and do you still ejaculate normally?

Hey,

I talked to my teachers last week, both surgeons, one for 20 some years and the other one for some 40 years or so.

They told me that it is weird for someone to get venous leak from the penis, or something like that. And I was thinking about it too, because the veins have valves to prevent blood to go into the penis. It is only supposed to go out through the veins, mainly the “dorsal profound penis vein” (“veia dorsal profunda ro pênis” in portuguese). I talked to them at different times, separately and both said that it’s mainly the “bulbospongosius muscle (found it here for showing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulbospongiosus_muscle).

In erectile dysfunction they talk about cardiovascular leakage on wikipedia, but then it would be a problem on the arteries, as far as I know… I never really studied it to be honest, but I think that Kegels should help this situation for Deeppurple9.

Dude, try doing lots of kegels and make sure you contract this bulbospongosius muscle while you do it. It’s the one at the base of the dick. It may help or maybe heal the problem, who knows. But you gotta really do many kegels, like some hard long ones besides short ones. People report great increase on the libido and erections.

Back when I did many kegels, it really gave me powerful hard-ons. I later stopped because I was getting too high a libido and was having problems.

Hope this helps.

Doctor Hose, thanks for the info, I tried the kegels for more than 2 months, because I was doing kegels when all this happened, but no changes, so I gave up with kegels. About the venous leak, yes, the fact is, there aren´t precisely the veins that are wrong, it´s the smooth muscle, the corpora which is damaged, and can´t keep the state they need to make veins close. I´ll try again with kegels, but it´s difficult, thinks that I couldn´t stand an erection with the trimix alone, what is supposed to be the more powerful drug for this. But combined with viagra the ring and good stimulation some minutes to try something…

So, I´ll try again the kegels anyway, and going to buy a vacuum to pump but that´s all I have, I think I´ve exausted all the options available =/

Thanks for the help again

Wait, so the smooth muscle in the walls of the vein isn’t the problem? You say it is the smooth muscle within the Corpora that is the problem? Perhaps you’re smooth muscle has somehow lost the ability to relax. Perhaps it has seized up and won’t relax for some reason and therefore won’t allow the CC Chambers to stay expanded(and thus cut off the venous flow) for any reasonable length of time.

If this is the case then light pumping would definitely help.


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:53 PM.