Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE gave me ED

Originally Posted by MrNilsen
4 times. And they help, but still my erections were better before.
Some other stuff: I don’t get any morning wood, or any spontanious either.
If I’m with a girl, then the viagra helps. If I didn’t have it, then there would be a problem.

Friend I believe you have damaged your penis. Be it due to your routine, sex, or masturbation, I don’t know, but I think you have given your dick alot of trauma. Your situation sounds similar to mine when I got ED. You need a serious break from any stressful activity to your penis (2 months or more). Once that is done you need to very slowly get back to PE. It helps me keep a healthy penis, and good erection level as long as I don’t over do it. Key words!

Take the Ginkgo as mentioned by king and rest. PE is not your problem causer, it’s your intensity.


Wishing and hoping for the best - yup your doing it wrong.

Thanks people. I really want to say that its is noting wrong with my brain, diet or physique.
I will give you all a feedback after a while to see how thing goes.

Another thing. I did actually do some PE before christmas. It was 1 day on/off. Just some basic stretch and 150 wet jelqs in the shower. This was done over some weeks. I didn’t notice any growth bot the libido and erections were like steel. I could just touch a girl, and I was getting painfull erections, that lasted. So I know that PE helps there. After christmas I quit, and got depressed, for the first time in my life (family issues), it took me many months to get over this and I didn’t want to take any antidepression meds so it lasted a long time. The point is: I know how it is like to be depressed but that didn’t change my erection quality that much. When I got better I started the PE thing again, and wham, ED for 7 weeks. I am still relaxed about it. You can’t stress things you can’t control. I can still go out and laugh. I couldn’t do that when I was depressed, I was in my own “zone”, and totally out there. Didn’t smile or laugh for months. So I will wait, for now

Originally Posted by MrNilsen
Thanks people. I really want to say that its is noting wrong with my brain, diet or physique.
The jury is still out on that.

Just because you say you’re relaxed doesn’t necessarily mean it is so. Particularly when you relate stories of ongoing depression. There are degrees of depression.

I think it’s possible you did some harm to yourself and have some sort of injury, but what you have described versus what your symptoms are… I don’t know, seems a little fuzzy to me. It’s equally possible that this is total bullshit.

You getting night-time erections? Have you done the stamp test (or equivalent)?

Originally Posted by MrNilsen
Another thing. I did actually do some PE before christmas. It was 1 day on/off. Just some basic stretch and 150 wet jelqs in the shower. This was done over some weeks. I didn’t notice any growth both the libido and erections were like steel. I could just touch a girl, and I was getting painfull erections, that lasted.
Painful erections? Erections so hard that you had pain? Have you considered that your problem could be from something else entirely?

This keeps getting fuzzier.

Originally Posted by MrNilsen
I will give you all a feedback after a while to see how thing goes.
Do that.

It’ll be interesting to hear what your urologist follow-ups yield.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:


Last edited by Mr. Happy : 07-06-2007 at .

ED is possible after 1 week of PE if the intensity is too high. I had ED after 4 days of high intensity fulcrum stretches. I made the mistake of keeping up my ADS routine and kept trying to get erections and was only at about 60% for 2 weeks. Then I got smart, took off the ADS and did nothing, left it alone completely, no sex, tried not to even get erections. 1 week later woke up with a rock hard erection and that was it, better, 100%. It will heal if you leave it alone. The reason your flaccid is hard is because it’s contracting, thats what tissues due when injured, they shorten, let it, it’s only temporary, a pulled hamstring will contract in order to heal. You shouldn’t stretch an injured muscle, and you shouldn’t stretch an injured penis. Erections are stretching, I would avoid erections, not take ED drugs and let it heal on it’s own timetable. The penis is not allowing full erections at this time because full erections stress the tissues, thats why if you have one for many hours it has to be drained or it could cause permanent damage. It wants to heal, all you have to do is allow it to happen. Thatcat was right, your intensity was just to high, now you know your threshold.

Pepper

It was meant as a good thing. I had 120 % erections compared too the normal erections without PE before christmas. The whole depression thing, was more to illustrate that I know how it’s like, and believe me I was really out there. One day depressed is day wasted. That is why I don’t get depressed about this ED thing. I’m just saying that all of the factors leading to ED, is in my opninion, ruled out. I think it’s organic ED, and hope it will get better, but after 7 weeks already, it doesn’t look too good. So, maybe it’s viagra for life for me

mr. Happy. Come on. I am telling you. This is not bullshit. I would rather be out in the sun having fun, instead of making appointments with doctors and urologits and reading about possible reasons for this and that. I’m not some geek looking for attention, just solutions or maybe other similar experiences. Makes sence, right? This is a PE forum. I still believe I have a ED problem with my dick, so I come here to write about it. So, please, no need to think about the bullshit, because there is none

I could try that too

Originally Posted by DR Pepper
ED is possible after 1 week of PE if the intensity is too high. I had ED after 4 days of high intensity fulcrum stretches. I made the mistake of keeping up my ADS routine and kept trying to get erections and was only at about 60% for 2 weeks. Then I got smart, took off the ADS and did nothing, left it alone completely, no sex, tried not to even get erections. 1 week later woke up with a rock hard erection and that was it, better, 100%. It will heal if you leave it alone. The reason your flaccid is hard is because it’s contracting, thats what tissues due when injured, they shorten, let it, it’s only temporary, a pulled hamstring will contract in order to heal. You shouldn’t stretch an injured muscle, and you shouldn’t stretch an injured penis. Erections are stretching, I would avoid erections, not take ED drugs and let it heal on it’s own timetable. The penis is not allowing full erections at this time because full erections stress the tissues, thats why if you have one for many hours it has to be drained or it could cause permanent damage. It wants to heal, all you have to do is allow it to happen. Thatcat was right, your intensity was just to high, now you know your threshold.

Pepper

Originally Posted by MrNilsen
Mr. Happy. Come on. I am telling you. This is not bullshit. I would rather be out in the sun having fun, instead of making appointments with doctors and urologits and reading about possible reasons for this and that. I’m not some geek looking for attention, just solutions or maybe other similar experiences. Makes sence, right? This is a PE forum. I still believe I have a ED problem with my dick, so I come here to write about it. So, please, no need to think about the bullshit, because there is none
I’m thinking you might just be bullshitting yourself.

Let us know what the results of your test are.

I wish you well.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Thanks man. I really wish it could be in my head. I am going out now for a drink, yes one beer, and have some fun with the guys and girls, dance a little bit. I’ll manage for now. Just hope it will not last forever. Talk to you guys later.


Last edited by MrNilsen : 07-06-2007 at .

Originally Posted by Thatcat
Friend I believe you have damaged your penis. Be it due to your routine, sex, or masturbation, I don’t know, but I think you have given your dick alot of trauma. Your situation sounds similar to mine when I got ED. You need a serious break from any stressful activity to your penis (2 months or more). Once that is done you need to very slowly get back to PE. It helps me keep a healthy penis, and good erection level as long as I don’t over do it. Key words!

Take the Ginkgo as mentioned by king and rest. PE is not your problem causer, it’s your intensity.


Thatcat,

If you feel comfortable discussing it. How did you get the ED and how long did it take to heal?

Pepper

OK, had a cool night. Met a lot of girls. They all gave me the “I’m horny” look. What can I say, in norway we have a lot of sluts. So played and acted all cool. Drank some beers, got a little drunk, huge mistake, got home just now, total breakdown. I can’t live like this, it’s killing me softly. No booz from now on, and no girls. Its really kills me inside. Got to stay focused, but what can I say. Right now, I am scared beyond believes. Suck it up, take it like a man. Fuck, I had fun for a few hours and now I am back to shit. I really don’t want to wish this on my worst enemy. I have a friend though, he knows about my condition, so I have someone to talk to. I see all of those girls with tits and ass, got dam, I really wish I hadn’t got so hung up about this small flaccid dick in the first place, that’s the whole reason I started to begin with PE. I am bang average when erect, but I look so small flacccid, because of my bodytype, so fucking what. I really love girls, I adore them, why couldn’t I just make fun of my flaccid, and then fuck with a proper hard on. Now, I hate vanity for sure. I am doomed for now. And yes, I am a little drunk also, that won’t happen again. Big guy me like sitting here crying, fuck that, it’s just a phase, I really do hope so. This is my first panic attack, caused by booz, so I can’t drink for long while. But, I had some fun though, it just kills me with the girl stuff, looking at them, and just acting along, trying to act human. Hope somebody on this forum knows how it’s like. I am a total mess for sure, I have been somewhat denying for so long. But, it is real. Tomorrow, is a new day, I will go back to my former self. Learned my lesson, no booz, god knows what could happen with a man with issues and all drunk.

This sounds an awful lot like depression and stress my friend.

I suggest that you have been keeping a lid on your anxieties in denial mode, tonight the booze and the temptations did a lot pull that lid off and undermine your brave face.

I want to emphasize that your problem is not likely permanent.

I’d say do your best to relax, completely forgoing any attempts at getting an erection, doing the warm compresses before bed with some Arnica gel, taking a little Advil to relieve the ache, a little ginkgo to improve circulation, Kegeling here and there from time to time, and visiting your urologist are all pretty good strategies.

Mostly you really need to relax and not talk yourself into the idea that you have permanent irreversible damage. It is unlikely that is so.

Why not spend the energy telling yourself this is only temporary and giving your body encouragement and permission to heal?

What the hell, it’s worth a shot right?


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Mr. Happy and I agree, stop trying to achieve erections. They will return on their own when the tissues are ready. Believe me, I’ve been practicing medicine for 15 years and have seen thousands of patients, this is the only way. If you keep trying to force yourself you will only delay the healing process. I wouldn’t take the ED drugs either, they may force the tissues to hold more blood than they are ready for, and could further stress tissues that are trying to heal. Remember the body heals, thats what it’s designed to do. I wish you the best.

Pepper

Yes, true enough. I can’t sleep anyways. Had a cup of coffe and a shower to sober up. Got some lotion, in the post today that I ordered some time ago with ginko balboa, vitamin c, tribulus, yohimbe etc. I will use that on my dick a couple of times a day and off course no more booz, it’s a legal “drug”, but in the state that I am in right now, it really fucks you up for a while. It’s going to be a normal diet with moderate training to get my head straight along with fish oil, multivitamin and zma to promote healing. And pray to God, even though I’m not religious hehe. Also no porn, no sex/ mastubation etc, and take day by day and stay hell away from horny girls, they are poison to me for a couple of months ahead now. Appreciate the feedbacks.

Put the lotion with tribulus and yohimbe away with your porn. You have no business using it. Those two herbs will aggrevate your depression for one thing, and for another they will mimic erection producing drugs (albeit to a very low level).

You are much better served using a simple Arnica cream or gel while you heal.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:27 PM.