Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE gave me ED

Nilsen was pretty subjective as well. He was trashing the forum, taking an accusatory stance against Thunder’s. He claimed PE ruined his life. His posts made PE seem inherently dangerous, but the powers-that-be were concealing these dangers. On a PE site, a claim like that should be backed up with evidence. He never could, but he certainly kept the criticism coming.

Had he been more reasonable in his posts, I think people would have been more respectful. But the guy was just a troll. Maybe he was bitter, maybe just trying to take a jab at the forum. Whatever it was, the guy was not here for help, just a place to throw his trash.


Then: 6.75" x 5" ----> Now: 8.5" x 5.75"

Statstatstats.

Originally Posted by gorgeous8
You are putting words in my mouth. I never said this.

You’re right. You said:

Originally Posted by gorgeous8
Still this site is not perfect, and I have now discovered the dark side of Thunders. I will have to be as sharp as calling that neglect and denial of the fact that permanent injuries exists, and that it is a real risk of PE.

I still have to disagree. Any injury is taken seriously here. One doesn’t see permanent injuries often because extreme PE is so discouraged. I don’t think anyone here denies the possibility of permanent damage, though.

Thing is, Nilsen never did anything extreme enough to break his penis. In his first posts he says he did a week of PE and it was helping until he stopped doing PE for non-injury reasons. That’s when problems started. That just doesn’t make sense.


Then: 6.75" x 5" ----> Now: 8.5" x 5.75"

Statstatstats.

I would say that the exact opposite is true. Moderators are taking a defensive stance against someone who may have a long term or permanent injury. I wouldn’t say the posts make PE seem inherently dangerous, it more seems like MrNilsen got some really bad or unfortunate genes.

And what evidence are you looking for? The criticism was on him, not the other way around.

How can you say that he was not reasonable, are you even considering that he might tell the truth? If you read his posts over again with that in mind you should get another picture.

And if you count the opinions of the normal member posts, there is plenty support for his side of the story. He was tramped and thrown out in a defensive act.

Is that you Nilsen?

The guy was a troll, plain and simple. He posted the same shit on other PE forums and was dealt with in the same way.

Nobody is forcing you to stay here gorgeous. You stir up shit and you and Nilsen can get together and start your own forum. How’s that for an idea?


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Is that you Nilsen?

You know this is a silly comment. If you believed it you could compare IPs instead of posting such comment.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Nobody is forcing you to stay here gorgeous. You stir up shit and you and Nilsen can get together and start your own forum. How’s that for an idea?

I want to be on this forum ThunderSS, I have only good things to say about this place, except for the minor things I have commented in this thread. Which I also try to post and word myself such that it’s possible to meet me on my statements, even though we have different views. But so far I’m just being treated the same way.

Originally Posted by gorgeous8
I would say that the exact opposite is true. Moderators are taking a defensive stance against someone who may have a long term or permanent injury. I wouldn’t say the posts make PE seem inherently dangerous, it more seems like MrNilsen got some really bad or unfortunate genes.

Go search plasticman’s stuff. No one told him his problem is psychological. Everyone agreed it was physical. sed26 comes to mind as well. There is no bias here.

Originally Posted by gorgeous8
And what evidence are you looking for? The criticism was on him, not the other way around.

Evidence of it being physical. Just some explanation of how and what he could have permanently damaged. He was so sure of himself, he should have been able to explain what was broken. He couldn’t. The doctors couldn’t. Nobody here could either. That strongly suggests that nothing was physically broken.

Originally Posted by gorgeous8
How can you say that he was not reasonable, are you even considering that he might tell the truth? If you read his posts over again with that in mind you should get another picture.

I don’t think he was ever lying. He honestly believed his penis was broken. That doesn’t make it true though.

Originally Posted by gorgeous8
And if you count the opinions of the normal member posts, there is plenty support for his side of the story. He was tramped and thrown out in a defensive act.

Who is defending what? Nobody is trying to sell PE. It’s a free forum. Nilsen posted a claim, and it was challenged. It happens all the time on Thunder’s. People don’t always agree.

The problem was that he got cranky about people challenging his story and then he turned into an asshole. That’s why he got banned. It had nothing to do with his ED claims.


Then: 6.75" x 5" ----> Now: 8.5" x 5.75"

Statstatstats.

Originally Posted by hbgreek

I don’t think he was ever lying. He honestly believed his penis was broken. That doesn’t make it true though.

I’m not trying to establish if his penis is broken or not. But in medicine and life all rare things happen. Football players suddenly fall dead on the field. People taking light medical supplements sometimes die. In millions of people doing the same thing, there will always be some unexplainable events. That’s why even the most common medical pills etc have disclaimers which even lists death as potential bi-effect. That still doesn’t mean that they are dangerous or should be avoided. So I don’t see any problem of having a post from a guy who think he got permanent ED. Maybe his dick was already 80% broken because his dog chewed on it when he was 3 years old, but he doesn’t know about it. It can be reasons to strange events.

Originally Posted by hbgreek

Who is defending what? Nobody is trying to sell PE. It’s a free forum. Nilsen posted a claim, and it was challenged. It happens all the time on Thunder’s. People don’t always agree.

It’s a free forum? A forum where you get banned if you don’t agree? You say yourself that you think he honestly believed his penis was broken. Well, then it’s not strange that he got cranky when people continued to name him a troll. And the crankiness didn’t start from him. The fist response he got was a post saying “bullshit”.

Originally Posted by gorgeous8
You know this is a silly comment. If you believed it you could compare IPs instead of posting such comment.

I want to be on this forum ThunderSS, I have only good things to say about this place, except for the minor things I have commented in this thread. Which I also try to post and word myself such that it’s possible to meet me on my statements, even though we have different views. But so far I’m just being treated the same way.

IPs are not finger prints. They can and do change, and here’s a hint, people can actually use proxy servers. IPs don’t mean anything. If you continue to push this, you will be met in the same way. It’s the same bullshit argument. Yeah, we fuck up at times. Nilsen wasn’t one of those times though. And as for this wacko idea of hiding PE caused injuries, well you need to pay better attention.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

ThunderSS,

I’m not a network expert, so I’m not gonna discuss that anymore, and it’s really on the very side of what is my focus point. I also haven’t meant to be generalizing critics about Thunder’s attitude to injuries, I have just meant to discuss this one thread which I feel has turned very sour and unfair.

Thanks for the threat to throw me out! It sounds very justified. If you do so, I hope you are man enough to elaborate on your reasons before.

Originally Posted by gorgeous8
Thanks for the threat to throw me out! It sounds very justified. If you do so, I hope you are man enough to elaborate on your reasons before.


It wasn’t a threat, it was a warning. You responded poorly.

Originally Posted by Sibbe
Yes, sibbe is MrNilsen. I changed my username, because Thunderplace is THE forum when it comes to knowledge and experience like mine. So, there is few things I have realised. One thing is that this whole PE thing got to my head, and I developed BDD (Body dysmorphic disorder)


Thunder’s Place is THE forum because of the experience of the people here. Thunder, Avocet8, and many others have years and years of experience and tried to help MrNilsen and wanted him to seek competent professional help. I think he finally got it and realized it got to his head and the BDD, probably thanks to Thunder, et al.

Originally Posted by Sibbe
I admit that me coming here, whining like a drama queen, was an escape from reality, I got a temporarely rest from my mind causing “hell”


The forum doesn’t have to put up with that at all, but we did for 15 or 16 pages before it got to be a waste of too many people’s time and efforts.

Originally Posted by Sibbe
I also made some stupid posts, I admit that


MrNilsen/Sibbe knows he fucked up. This is a dead issue.

Originally Posted by gorgeous8
ThunderSS,

I’m not a network expert, so I’m not gonna discuss that anymore, and it’s really on the very side of what is my focus point. I also haven’t meant to be generalizing critics about Thunder’s attitude to injuries, I have just meant to discuss this one thread which I feel has turned very sour and unfair.

Thanks for the threat to throw me out! It sounds very justified. If you do so, I hope you are man enough to elaborate on your reasons before.

Because of stupid ass posts like this one? Would that be good enough I wonder? You are stirring up shit gorgeous, if you continue to do so, I will ban you. Can you dig it? I knew that you could.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS

Because of stupid ass posts like this one? Would that be good enough I wonder? You are stirring up shit gorgeous, if you continue to do so, I will ban you. Can you dig it? I knew that you could.

Ok. Since you sit on the eject button, I will dig it. I was more thinking about a bet would be fun, but nevermind. Probably not doable.

I just read this whole thread from the beginning…whew!

Here’s my take on it (FWIW). I think it could very easily be a combination of both mental and physical.

The PE sounded moderate, making it difficult for many to believe that it could be an injury. The factor that wasn’t considered is that there can be congenital anomalies of physical structures that can make them far more susceptible to injury.

Lets take the spine for example, it is a common variant (a formation outside of the normal, but relatively frequent occurrence) for the facets of the spine (small joints that limit certain motions) to be malformed. People with this malformation are far more susceptible to certain injuries than others.

There are people born with heart valves that don’t function properly, etc,etc.

Why can’t there be a formation problem in one or more aspects of the penis that leave it far more susceptible to injury? I’m sure there is.

Mr Nilsen was already dealing with some anxiety issues that could have easily been tapped into by a real change in penile function after some type of injury. As most you guys know, if you are in a panic state, your dick won’t work.

So my take is that it appears to me that he developed a real functional change in his penis, that was greatly compounded by the understandable panic this sent him into.

My hope for you Mr Nilsen is that you have an injury that will either heal up on its own or can be corrected medically. I wish you well.

This guy might have internal bruising like i had. I had similar symptoms for a little while. But they go away! It took me 6 months!!! I know I overdid it with my PE and thats what happened to me. And while Im not 100% yet, I now get erections like normal, they are slightly painful but I have a perfectly functional penis. I get strong healthy erections now. But for a little while when I first hurt myself… no morning wood. Ive seen 2 urologists just to make sure. Now Im no doctor so Im not sure if thats his problem, but it could be. Just hang in there dude if you still check this thread just know that it takes time. The penis is different than everything else in your body, it takes a lot of time to heal.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:58 AM.