Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE gave me ED

I have lost my respect for you, and I am dissapointed about the way you fuck up this thread.
We don’t agree, so back off. You never believed me in the first place, and you never will, doesn’t matter what I write. But, somebody has to agree, that my “signs” are not good. Then you can bullshit to them also.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
How about troll bullshit? Is that any better?

There is no-one that can help me. I have an injury some where in my dick. I have ruled out the mental aspect by explaining. If that wasnt good enough, that I don’t know what is. I am thankfull for the support, even those who thought it was mental, I even believed it at one point, but when you have to rely on viagra to get a descent boner, then it isn’t mental. Are you really that narrow minded????

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
This thread was fucked up from your first post. And even when guys tried to help you, you continued with the bullshit.

Explain to me exactly how an Viagra induced erection rules out mental? If anything it points to mental. The Doc gave you the Viagra to see if it would help you get an erection. It worked, so now he knows that your plumbing is in somewhat decent shape, correct?


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

I can’t even believe I am reading this. I have told you, that yes, I can an erction with viagra, but it is not as strong as before. Without it it’s pretty much limp. If everything were fine, then I would have a throbing erections ready for many rounds of sex, but that isn’t the case. I have written this, over and over again

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Explain to me exactly how an Viagra induced erection rules out mental? If anything it points to mental. The Doc gave you the Viagra to see if it would help you get an erection. It worked, so now he knows that your plumbing is in somewhat decent shape, correct?

Originally Posted by MrNilsen
I have to seriously focus so I wont get mind fucked, everday, and that was the purpose of this thread


Originally Posted by MrNilsen
I have described the whole reason for why I don’t say this is mental.


Don’t know why I waste my time because you don’t listen, but you say this in one post a few sentences apart. Mind fucked and mental, I don’t know how you can keep claiming it can’t possibly be psychological with a straight face.

MrNilsen - Pe gave me ED

Please read my post above ten times. This is not happening again, I can get it up, with viagra, but it is not as strong as before. This is not the worst thing that could happen to me, but of course it does something with your mind. But I am getting used to it. I have freaked out yes, don’t do it anymore, because, and again, if the viagra doesn’t work that great, then you know it isn’t mental. What do you do next? Search the net for clues, and I am in contact with people with the same shit. I guess it’s all mental for them, too. Oh by the way, they are on ED meds

Originally Posted by tps
Don’t know why I waste my time because you don’t listen, but you say this in one post a few sentences apart. Mind fucked and mental, I don’t know how you can keep claiming it can’t possibly be psychological with a straight face.

MrNilsen - Pe gave me ED

Quote
I can’t even believe I am reading this. I have told you, that yes, I can an erction with viagra, but it is not as strong as before. Without it it’s pretty much limp. If everything were fine, then I would have a throbing erections ready for many rounds of sex, but that isn’t the case. I have written this, over and over again

But see, everything is not fine. Can you not even consider that your worrying about your erection is causing you to not get an erection?


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Originally Posted by MrNilsen

if the viagra doesn’t work that great, then you know it isn’t mental.

As a Viagra user, I can say that is not true. But since it is clear you won’t listen to anyone with a different perspective, I have other things to do than waste my time with another 24 year old who thinks he knows it all. I hope you get the help you need. Best of luck to you.

Thank you for your support. We don’t agree, so be it. I have listed the reasons why I say it isn’t mental. I even tried viagra for fun last year, and I couldn’t get it down. It was pulsating like a madman. Now it doesn’t do that. You say it’s mental ED. I say organic, and of course your mind gets a little fucked from that. Even with viagra my erections are not that great. I really can’t believe that you are so sure about this being mental. I don’t know it all. I just know that my dick is weak

Originally Posted by tps
As a Viagra user, I can say that is not true. But since it is clear you won’t listen to anyone with a different perspective, I have other things to do than waste my time with another 24 year old who thinks he knows it all. I hope you get the help you need. Best of luck to you.

Originally Posted by MrNilsen

You say it’s mental ED.

I didn’t. All I said is you shouldn’t rule that out like you have.

Originally Posted by MrNilsen

I really can’t believe that you are so sure about this being mental.

Again, I’m not sure about anything other than you seem to have a mental block to what some very experienced people have been saying. I’m not trying to diagnose you. You shouldn’t either.

Originally Posted by MrNilsen

if the viagra doesn’t work that great, then you know it isn’t mental.

I think it is just the opposite. Read WebMD’s ED summary or the Viagra website. Viagra helps especially with physical problems, and mental problems, such as stress and depression, are best treated with counseling.

Viagra can help with psychological ED (By increasing confidence for example), but if your mind is unable to think erotically, then your dick won’t respond.

So here you have a basic flaw in your reasoning that you need to recognize.

Are you depressed?


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by MrNilsen

I even tried viagra for fun last year, and I couldn’t get it down. It was pulsating like a madman. Now it doesn’t do that.

Because of your depression.


Horny Bastard

No, my dick is. And it is psycally changed in flaccid and erect state.

You guys are stuck. This is worse then watching congress try to take action.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:46 PM.