Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Need Help Please - Penis Damage

Sounds like classic nerve irritation from a stupid noose attachment.

Eat well, sleep well and leave it alone is all you can really do, it will get better but will probably take months.
I’ve had a similar problem twice now and it’s got better in time.

[QUOTE=Here2help88]

I know I should know definitely but I think so. It’s more a greyer not pink head

If your head is turning grey not normal color you need to see a doctor immediately. Circulation to your head with device could damaged blood vessels.

Welcome to Thunders!

I agree with the mods… sounds like you have beaten your dick up a bit, and it’s making sure you don’t do it again by punishing you.

I’m guessing you’ve given something a bit of nudge inside, and like any other body part, it’s letting you know by not performing at 100%.

If this was your foot, and you had hurt it playing rugby or something, you’d get back on it as soon as possible, even if it still hurt, and not give a shit. Then even after still walking on it, it would be good after a month or 2.

However, being you dick, you have come to the conclusion that it will probably fall off, and your life will end… which is normal, but probably irrational.

Your mind is a powerful thing, and I think it’s probably a large part of the problem.

You say you can still get an erection (even if you can’t maintain it) you have feeling and circulation… all good signs that you haven’t seriously injured your penis.

I also have the stingy feeling on the tip of my penis, which is irritated by peeing… which I’ve had for years, had it checked, doctors aren’t worried, so neither am I.

Actually, if I had a dollar for every time a doctor (or nurse ;) ) has had my penis in their hand, I’d be a rich man.

So, go and see a doctor if your still concerned (a GP, don’t fuck around with specialists at this stage). Tell him you have been an idiot and what you did, let him give it a bit of a poke, and if he’s happy, so should you be.

Then give it a rest, go and have a beer, and chill.

Good luck :)


Starting Stats: BPEL 7.0¨ x MEG 5.3¨ (4th Nov 2015)

Current Stats: BPEL 7.7¨ x MEG 5.6¨ (4th April 2017)

The Dream: BPEL 8.1¨ x EG 6.1¨ (Not sure if the wife supports ¨the dream¨)

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Sounds like classic nerve irritation from a stupid noose attachment.

Eat well, sleep well and leave it alone is all you can really do, it will get better but will probably take months.
I’ve had a similar problem twice now and it’s got better in time.

It’s been about 3 months already. How long did it take for you to recover?

This pain/stinging sensation is in my nob at all times at the moment, not just when I pee. It’s quite unpleasant so I hope it’s not a forever thing!

I just want to go back to how I was

Originally Posted by Here2help88
It’s been about 3 months already. How long did it take for you to recover?

This pain/stinging sensation is in my nob at all times at the moment, not just when I pee. It’s quite unpleasant so I hope it’s not a forever thing!

Can’t exactly remember but probably 6 months.
Nerves do recover but are very slow to heal.

Classic sign of nerve damage is a burning sensation even when you just brush the skin surface, is that what you’re getting ?

Originally Posted by Here2help88
It’s been about 3 months already. How long did it take for you to recover?

This pain/stinging sensation is in my nob at all times at the moment, not just when I pee. It’s quite unpleasant so I hope it’s not a forever thing!


If you’re in constant pain I really think you should see a doctor. It could just be what capernicus is suggesting, but it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Another thing you said earlier, you said your glans is more of a gray color than a pink color. Did you mean your glans has always been a gray color? If your glans is gray now when it wasn’t before, you need to see a doctor asap.

For as long as I can remember it’s always been grey. It’s a constant little sting feel

If you want to give a try to what I have suggested.

If not, go see a doc have it diagnosed.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Getting the shower trick done

So I got some blood results done

Androgen Studies - testosterone 21.3 off to the right it says nmol/l 8.0 -30.00. I have no idea if this is good.

Haemoglobin 153

Wcc 7.8

Platelets 350

Thyroid function test (TSH) - 1.51 off to the right it says (0.50 - 5.00) mIU/L I guess this is the normal range ??

Can anyone help interpret these results and tell me if there’s anything off?

Cheers

Originally Posted by Here2help88
So I got some blood results done

Androgen Studies - testosterone 21.3 off to the right it says nmol/l 8.0 -30.00. I have no idea if this is good.

Haemoglobin 153

Wcc 7.8

Platelets 350

Thyroid function test (TSH) - 1.51 off to the right it says (0.50 - 5.00) mIU/L I guess this is the normal range ??

Can anyone help interpret these results and tell me if there’s anything off?

Cheers


“In general, the normal range in males is about 270 to 1070 ng/dL with an average level of 679 ng/dL” - reffering to testosterone
I have no idea what ng/dL means and no idea what nmol/l means. Those testosterone numbers seem very low. I have no idea though, maybe you took a different type of test, I just did a quick google search. I do know that testosterone is a very important hormone for maintaining a healthy penis though.

Originally Posted by poople

“In general, the normal range in males is about 270 to 1070 ng/dL with an average level of 679 ng/dL” - reffering to testosterone

I have no idea what ng/dL means and no idea what nmol/l means. Those testosterone numbers seem very low. I have no idea though, maybe you took a different type of test, I just did a quick google search. I do know that testosterone is a very important hormone for maintaining a healthy penis though.

Seeing a doctor to make sure you have healthy testosterone would be good. Low testosterone isn’t that big a deal. There is stuff you can take and things you can do to increase testosterone.

OP.

Keep in mind some of the information you’re reading is being dispensed by an unemployed 19 year old who I seriously doubt has even 1 day of medical training.

I agree with some of the more wiser, experience people who are saying you probably have nerve or deep tissue damage which is going to take 6-12 months to fully heal.

But if you’re really stressed about it and because it’s your body and you know it best. Go to a doctor and tell him/her exact what happened.

Don’t be embarrassed telling the Dr. I have 3 doctors in my family and trust me they’ve heard it all.

Good luck and keep us informed.

Hello. I know how you feel. I have also used a Penisextender and the same problems as you. It is very sad. Now are over two years and it is still not cured. 5mg cialis and 5 g I can reasonably satisfactory to have sex. But no I get only half stiff and my penis is almost deaf, it takes a long time until I come. My penis is very cold, the glans is no longer pink but to make points and know only by visual stimulation I never get an erection longer with hand or so it is very shit but you can not turn the clock back. I in the two years from time to time short PE attempts because I thought maybe it helps sometimes because sometimes pumped here or times masturbates times three months nothing then again it will be better but it is never the same again, I never think it again cure is I have no idea, I hope so but I do not know, I’m going this time no longer masturbated nothing not try nothing and times but look ka if it helps .

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:42 AM.