Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My Son Said His Dick Went Limp

12

Originally Posted by tntjockey

I think your son will work out his own problems. He’s just a young buck growing and learning to cope with things.

Schlong, so far it sounds like you are a good father and raised a good son. For one to be so honest with a parent,

that young man will do fine.

Thank you, brother!


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Anxiety will kill erections like nothing else.

Talking with your son helps validate his experience and will help him past whatever has knocked him down.

I have a 17 year old and a 14 year old son and they are my entire life.

My wife and aren’t talking this last few days and my boys were over while she spent her time in the spare bedroom.

My youngest looked so hurt when I hugged him goodbye this afternoon when I took them back to their mothers that it hurt me more than my wife being angry with me.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
Anxiety will kill erections like nothing else.

Talking with your son helps validate his experience and will help him past whatever has knocked him down.

I have a 17 year old and a 14 year old son and they are my entire life.

My wife and aren’t talking this last few days and my boys were over while she spent her time in the spare bedroom.

My youngest looked so hurt when I hugged him goodbye this afternoon when I took them back to their mothers that it hurt me more than my wife being angry with me.


Sorry to hear about the family issues bro. My kids are my life, too. Everything I’ve done has always been for them.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Schlong, you’re lucky that he was comfortable enough to come talk to you. Hope it all works out!


Starting stats- BP 5x4.5 (2002) Current stats- PBEL 7.25x5.25 (2012) PE is a marathon, not a sprint!

Originally Posted by higherone

Schlong, you’re lucky that he was comfortable enough to come talk to you. Hope it all works out!

We’ve always been pretty open in out family. He’s doing much better now, thanks!


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

The truth came out. I told you he can’t live with guilt, lol. They experimented with oral sex and he lost his erection after that.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Bro, anxiety kills erections worse than alcohol.

Sounds like you are a great dad. My dad and I were never comfortable enough with each other to talk about anything heavy.

Does your son see a therapist? As someone who has experienced anxiety and depression throughout his life, I would recommended getting a handle on it while still a teenager. He already has a huge advantage in that he can talk openly with you. Keeping a daily journal will also help him get perspective on his feelings with the ability to go back and analyze previous situations of anxiety. If your son can find coping mechanisms now he can avoid the downward spiral into depression.

Keep up the good work Super Dad!

I want to say, after a drug habit and consequent breakdown and time in a mental hospital, those 5 yrs of coping could have been much better had I dealt with my problems. Not that any of that is applicable to your son, I just think that’s some great advice by atleest8, even if its nothing formal, having skills for dealing with depression and anxiety is a big bonus


At birth I was given a choice between a good memory and a big dick, but I can't remember what I chose.

BeardedDragon - "I have definitive mathematical proof that PE works. But I can't send it to you because it's attached to me."

Originally Posted by atleest8
Sounds like you are a great dad. My dad and I were never comfortable enough with each other to talk about anything heavy.

Does your son see a therapist? As someone who has experienced anxiety and depression throughout his life, I would recommended getting a handle on it while still a teenager. He already has a huge advantage in that he can talk openly with you. Keeping a daily journal will also help him get perspective on his feelings with the ability to go back and analyze previous situations of anxiety. If your son can find coping mechanisms now he can avoid the downward spiral into depression.

Keep up the good work Super Dad!


Thanks brother, I appreciate the kind words. My dad and I never had any type of relationship either, so I battled everything by myself, which led to suicidal depression and alcoholism.

He has a youth pastor that he confides in, and to me that’s good because he has someone to talk to and pray with and unload.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Sounds like he wouldn’t be on any meds, but just curious?

Originally Posted by Tom Hubbard

Sounds like he wouldn’t be on any meds, but just curious?

None


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:04 PM.