Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My dick has been numb and flaccid for 4 days

I am sorry as well. The doctor who posted above me said you’ll never heal. Sorry to bring you the bad news but someone has no idea about anything. I hear cancer patients heal.The body is capable of many things; a good outlook always improves healing.

Besides from what you have told me your issues are two -fold; an injury and lots of stress. Get rid of the stress and you’ll do fine.

Too early to say it will never heal by itself. There are many different things that can be injured in the complex penis anatomy, so don’t lose hope from seeing people with some similar symptoms that haven’t healed. If it doesn’t heal by itself there are steps you can take to help it heal. For right now just avoid erections as much as possible and don’t masturbate.

What will avoiding erections do?

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55

What will avoiding erections do?

Getting erections could put stress on the injury. I know this for a fact because one of my injuries hurts sometimes after getting erections. After I’ve avoided erections for a while, the internal bleeding on my glans turns pink, and then when I get an erection I feel it re-open and it turns red again, and it hurts after strong erections.

So avoiding erections is just a precaution I think he should take that could help him heal faster.

Originally Posted by ChuckaChicken
Getting erections could put stress on the injury. I know this for a fact because one of my injuries hurts sometimes after getting erections. After I’ve avoided erections for a while, the internal bleeding on my glans turns pink, and then when I get an erection I feel it re-open and it turns red again, and it hurts after strong erections.
So avoiding erections is just a precaution I think he should take that could help him heal faster.

The internal bleeding inside your penis? Now where have I heard this before? Oh yes it’s poople! Let me ask you are you still lying around in bed waiting for your injury to heal?

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55

The internal bleeding inside your penis? Now where have I heard this before? Oh yes it’s poople! Let me ask you are you still lying around in bed waiting for your injury to heal?

You know me so well. Nope, I’m excising and hoping for the best. Let me ask you, are you still pretending it’s hard to injure yourself while jelqing even though you can’t maintain an erection while standing anymore?

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55

The internal bleeding inside your penis? Now where have I heard this before? Oh yes it’s poople! Let me ask you are you still lying around in bed waiting for your injury to heal?

You exposed me on your 666th post. Are you some kind of PE demon?

And sorry about how brash my last post seemed. I just think you’re wrong about the risks of PE.

No but there is no reason to sneak back in here.You have to act like a grownup and you haven’t. Your injury is in your head and I wish I knew what was the real issue in your life.Staying in bed making stuff up is not normal and you do need help but you refuse to get it.
Now since you have diagnosed all of your issues and not one doctor agreed with your ideas maybe you should come and listen and not tell guys what to do or what not to do.That is harmful when you don’t know much and you don’t.

Stay here, learn, get the mental help you need.If the mods want to kick you out well there is nothing I can do but I think you could be helped by being here if you would just listen and take advice instead of thinking you know it all.You don’t have internal bleeding, you can’t stay in bed, you have no problem with your lymph system. Tell me what in life are you running from?

Leguiz, its just like that: In fact there is just noone since 2002 or so that have healt by resting and stuff. just google and search. take a day of and read post after post

funfact: jimmybob is cusp of pegym (he is 24/7 online) he writes the same style. its him and after playing this game here for sooo long with aall the injured and no proper warning, of course he has to play that old game. if he would say “i guess you are right, we were wrong all along all these years”…. what a backlash

another fun fact: this chuckachicken pretending beeing poople plays a sick game. dont know why he pretends to be poople, but i have poople in a messenger, and its not chucka chicken. he is maybe some mod too. or its jimmybob (cusp/ or whatever. )

i give you a hint. There is a damge in your CS and i guess it doesnt get as big as pre-injury. there is JUST ONE diagnostic tool for that and that is spongiosonography.

i wish you well

Yes I do read much over there and some of those guys are awesome. I also read where you got booted from there. Shame!

Rob Micheals?

I really dont get you. Why do you do this? Is it because when its public that you covered up and worked against these testemonies all along that you are afraid of revenge? or what? I want to understand. I know what you do, and you know what you do. And when you are here so active (man what a job…… talking about dicks and covering u) you have for sure read the injuries but deny even the slightest things when they are mentioned like spiderveins that are mentioned sooo often. You know what i mean.

So isnt it time to say “fuck that shit, ive done enough evil” . The cigarette industry is NOTHING compared to you. isnt it time to pull the plug? its like owning a lake and (maybe not all) are getting poisened by taking a bath in your lake and you say “shut up, its you fault!” and still want others to bath in it. have a heart….

It would be time for you to actually gain knowledge instead of going around feeling sorry for yourself and telling others there is no chance in healing. Because things are not done to your satisfaction, i.e. guys coming back saying they got better you just assume they never got better and that’s wrong. You have no proof whatsoever so you try to make others as miserable as you.

By the way isn’t your big vein surgery coming up soon? Come back and tell me that you’re all cured once they remove this magical big vein that came from PE!

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55

It would be time for you to actually gain knowledge instead of going around feeling sorry for yourself and telling others there is no chance in healing. Because things are not done to your satisfaction, I.e. Guys coming back saying they got better you just assume they never got better and that’s wrong. You have no proof whatsoever so you try to make others as miserable as you.

By the way isn’t your big vein surgery coming up soon? Come back and tell me that you’re all cured once they remove this magical big vein that came from PE!

Don’t you wonder why you can’t get an erection while standing? I’m not trying to make you feel bad about it or anything. But don’t you think there is a reason you can’t get an erection while standing? How can you be so quick to say how safe PE is when you yourself have been negatively effected by it?

then post a link with a guy that was healt from the floppy glans issue (soft cs)

but again, its not about me here, its about you. Its not too late to turn back, rob

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01 PM.