Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Movable lump on the underside of my penis when erect

Movable lump on the underside of my penis when erect

Hey guys, I was masterbating a few minutes ago and I felt a hard pea size lump about 1-2 inches from the head of my penis. I could move it around(erect) a little bit and it doesn’t hurt at all. I’m now flaccid and I can’t for the life of me find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh also it’s not an std or an ingrown hair.

Ok this is weird, I just got erect again and the lump isn’t there again.


I think it is a bit of fluid. It happens to me when Jelquing or after pump.

Candiru! Fiendish fish, I knew our paths would cross again! On your guard Dinosaur, brother; it moves with such speed inside the arterial passageways of your one eyed wonder weasel.

A less dramatic approach to your problem, dude is that it was fluid build up. :) Now run freely but if you are ever pissing in the Amazon River beware, the Candiru swims up your warm watery waste and into the eye of the tiger. :D

5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Hahaha I was just explaining that fish too a friend.

Thanks guys good to know!

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Free Penis Enlargement InformationThunderSSPenis Enlargement005-13-2013 06:38 PM
Injury to "ridge" on the underside of penisoratomInjuries and Treatments504-13-2006 07:08 PM
Sex DefinitionstwatteaserMen's Sexual Health1712-24-2005 01:04 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:34 AM.