Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelqing Injury Worried and Scared

Given what you said abour your pelvic floor it may be a good thing to look into pelvic floor relaxation and perhaps reverse kegels too.

Also if are to take a rest and let things heal I suggest you stop searching all over the net for symptoms and such, self diagnosing over the net is the worst thing you can do for your our sanity. Cough three times in a row and next thing your know you have throat cancer.

My advice would be take real time off your penis and these forums, while you’re at it notice how often you are consciously and unconsciously checking your penis.

Focus your attention on other stuff like exercising and whatever activities you enjoy (meditation?). Try to relax your pelvic floor (belly breathing and meditative reverse kegels may help) , make a little plan you can stick to.

My two cents.

Also, if you decide to start doing reverse kegels, don’t mistake normal kegels as reverse kegels. Normal kegels could put even more strain on your pelvic muscles which could make it worse, reverse kegels are good for relaxing your pelvic floor muscles and encouraging healthy bloodflow throughout the area. A good way to do reverse kegels is to lay down on your back, breathe into your stomach (so your abdomen inflates instead of your chest) if that makes sense, and then give a little push like you’re trying to push out a shit. Be gentle doing them though, don’t strain yourself.


Last edited by poople : 05-26-2016 at .

Elliott hulse speaks of breathing into the pelvic floor, that’s how I do it (this could also help calm yourself down). As poople said avoid straining the pelvic floor, I would also avoid straining the diaphragm and the rest when you breathe, don’t force nor overdo anything.

Whatever you choose to do, good luck with your recovery.

I can’t tell if you guys are responding to me or coolguy. In any case I am doing pelvic floor relaxing and it is helpful, but I still have nerve damage and signals aren’t getting through my penis properly. Things won’t be normal until that heals (maybe).

Coolguy. Things I mentioned in my original reply should help with dorsal nerve pain aswell. Magnesium will calm your nerves and muscles. It is very good. Also find some herbs ir other medication to calm the nervoys system. You mentioned not being able to push blood through, stop trying, it will cause more issues. Try to relax the area and minimise or completely stop touching the area or masturbating.

You might consider going to the doctor for nerve pain medication. For one it will lower the pain and 2, it will help keep your mind off it and limit any negative mental effects.

I haven’t been master bating at all. What do you recommend heat? Ice? Or both? Did you see a doctor about your nerve damage if so what did he say?

Ice will help inflammation if that’s a problem. Will dull pain temporarily.
Heat will possibly help pain and increase blood flow and promote healing. They are both good for different things.

Doctors and urologists weren’t interested in helping me at all and didn’t want to deal with nerve pain. My physio is very helpful though and she specialises in my problem, usually not caused by jelqing though. It’s common in bike riders.

She mentioned the specific magnesium supplements, citrate and phosphate. The phosphate is very good for quick pain relief and citrate is more of a build up situation. You might benefit from extensive blood testing. You may be deficient somewhere. Even if tests come back normal you could benefit from nutritional changes in those areas. You’ll probably have to take results to a specialist. GPs most likely won’t know.

There’s not really a way to heal nerves except give them the best opportunity to heal and wait.
If you have nerve compression then you’re in a bit more trouble. See a specialist. Pelvic specialist or neurologist.

Quick question while I’m healing, is it normal for my blood flow to change? It just seems like my blood flow hasnt been the same since my injury. I’m hoping it is only temporary and will return to normal. Also at times when my penis is flacid it doesnt seem swollen, but then when it turtles it does seem a bit swollen? Is this all part of the healing process? Or is this something I should get checked out further?

Originally Posted by coolguy1234

Quick question while I’m healing, is it normal for my blood flow to change? It just seems like my blood flow hasnt been the same since my injury. I’m hoping it is only temporary and will return to normal. Also at times when my penis is flacid it doesnt seem swollen, but then when it turtles it does seem a bit swollen? Is this all part of the healing process? Or is this something I should get checked out further?

Your pelvic floor muscles could be unbalanced from the injury and that can mess with blood flow to your penis. When your penis turtles up it is probably because some of your muscles are really tense and are cutting off blood flow to your penis. Reverse kegels should help. Do some reverse kegels whenever your penis is turtled up and it should unturtle it.

Nervous system

Nervous system side effects have resulted from the suppression of neuromuscular transmission in the CNS and at the neuromuscular junction by magnesium (antagonized by calcium). The degree of severity of these side effects has been dependent on the serum magnesium level. Clinically, if serum magnesium (Mg) levels increase to 4 to 7 mEq/L, there may be a decrease in tendon reflexes, muscle weakness and/or mental confusion/sedation. At levels of 7 to 10 mEq/L the respiratory rate slows and the blood pressure falls. At levels of 10 to 15 mEq/L there is usually profound mental depression, areflexia, coma and respiratory paralysis. Magnesium also has a curare-like effect at the neuromuscular junction at serum levels above 10 mEq/L. Death is not uncommon when serum magnesium levels rise to 15 mEq/L.[Ref]

You just might want to get your blood levels checked before you just start downing supplements. Too much of anything is no good, except for sex, and if your mag levels are normal just read above what one of the effects could be from taking too much. People just think that just taking supplements can do no harm but if you are uninformed they can be a big issue.

Alright boys huge update. I woke up today with not, 100% morning wood but 110% my penis has never been harder. I’m legit smiling as I write this because I never thought it would happen again after everything I have been going through. I don’t know if I’m out of the woods yet but I’m taking this as huge progress. This vitamin stack and daily routine if anyone wants to try it.

Vitmins:
-Fish oil
-Flax seed oil
-Mens once a day by natures way
- Magnesium
-Garlic
- L Argine with pycongenol (seperate suppliment but works together) there’s been studies on this improving erection quality
-Ginkgo bilboa
-Green tea extract
- And anti inflammatories twice a day

I also used the hot tub for 30 minutes , and used ice in a plastic bag inside of a sock for 20 minutes. Followed by a hot rice sock for 20 minutes. I also put two pillows under my butt for about 20 minutes and layed down and let it stretch out my pelvis.

Now this is just day one of my improvement but holy shit I feel so much better. The confidence that I can improve this is staring to come back. Don’t let anyone tell you it’s in your head, it’s not. Well not all of it anyways. But if you see improvement in your injury it can definitely improve the mental aspect. You have to take the proper steps in order to fix yourself.

Now I have a question will these erections delay my healing time? They were unprovoked but I still am not going to be touching my penis for awhile. And that’s another thing I haven’t jerked off in almost 4 weeks. If you touch your penis you have no one to blame but yourself for it not healing. You wouldn’t test a broken shoulder or strained hamstring, so why would you use your penis while it’s healing? Simple logic. I will continue to monitor and report back. Thanks for all the support guys.

Any other suggestions, or tips for healing would be much appreciated thanks guys!

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55
Nervous system

Nervous system side effects have resulted from the suppression of neuromuscular transmission in the CNS and at the neuromuscular junction by magnesium (antagonized by calcium). The degree of severity of these side effects has been dependent on the serum magnesium level. Clinically, if serum magnesium (Mg) levels increase to 4 to 7 mEq/L, there may be a decrease in tendon reflexes, muscle weakness and/or mental confusion/sedation. At levels of 7 to 10 mEq/L the respiratory rate slows and the blood pressure falls. At levels of 10 to 15 mEq/L there is usually profound mental depression, areflexia, coma and respiratory paralysis. Magnesium also has a curare-like effect at the neuromuscular junction at serum levels above 10 mEq/L. Death is not uncommon when serum magnesium levels rise to 15 mEq/L.[Ref]

You just might want to get your blood levels checked before you just start downing supplements. Too much of anything is no good, except for sex, and if your mag levels are normal just read above what one of the effects could be from taking too much. People just think that just taking supplements can do no harm but if you are uninformed they can be a big issue.

I can stand behind this statement. I had some blood tests done and they found that my liver enzymes were slightly high. Multiple tests and doctor visits later, it was determined that it was the supplements I was taking. My gastroenterologist said that unless directed by a physician, the body doesn’t need supplements. Most, if not all, will be flushed from the system and could cause irreparable damage. I asked him what he recommended I take and he said, “Nothing. Eat quality foods and exercise and you’ll be fine. The body doesn’t need supplements to stay healthy.”. Elevated liver enzymes are nothing to laugh about.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

We just take supplements like candy because they do no harm which is wrong. Many like to take extra zinc without knowing what they are getting from their diet. Hey it sounds good. Too much zinc is a neurotoxin but they don’t care; someone on the net told them to take it and like sheep they do. I wonder how many have been hurt just by taking stuff because someone on the net said to.

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55
We just take supplements like candy because they do no harm which is wrong. Many like to take extra zinc without knowing what they are getting from their diet. Hey it sounds good. Too much zinc is a neurotoxin but they don’t care; someone on the net told them to take it and like sheep they do. I wonder how many have been hurt just by taking stuff because someone on the net said to.

I’ve learned over the years to test everything. Especially stuff I find online. Once you have a trusted source, you can relax…a little bit.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Originally Posted by coolguy1234
Alright boys huge update. I woke up today with not, 100% morning wood but 110% my penis has never been harder. I’m legit smiling as I write this because I never thought it would happen again after everything I have been going through. I don’t know if I’m out of the woods yet but I’m taking this as huge progress. This vitamin stack and daily routine if anyone wants to try it.

Vitmins:
-Fish oil
-Flax seed oil
-Mens once a day by natures way
- Magnesium
-Garlic
- L Argine with pycongenol (seperate suppliment but works together) there’s been studies on this improving erection quality
-Ginkgo bilboa
-Green tea extract
- And anti inflammatories twice a day

I also used the hot tub for 30 minutes , and used ice in a plastic bag inside of a sock for 20 minutes. Followed by a hot rice sock for 20 minutes. I also put two pillows under my butt for about 20 minutes and layed down and let it stretch out my pelvis.

Now this is just day one of my improvement but holy shit I feel so much better. The confidence that I can improve this is staring to come back. Don’t let anyone tell you it’s in your head, it’s not. Well not all of it anyways. But if you see improvement in your injury it can definitely improve the mental aspect. You have to take the proper steps in order to fix yourself.

Now I have a question will these erections delay my healing time? They were unprovoked but I still am not going to be touching my penis for awhile. And that’s another thing I haven’t jerked off in almost 4 weeks. If you touch your penis you have no one to blame but yourself for it not healing. You wouldn’t test a broken shoulder or strained hamstring, so why would you use your penis while it’s healing? Simple logic. I will continue to monitor and report back. Thanks for all the support guys.

Any other suggestions, or tips for healing would be much appreciated thanks guys!


Knowing you can get an erection definitely makes the situation feel 100 times better even knowing you still have an injury to deal with. Try not to provoke erections, don’t masturbate and don’t keep erections for too long, just to be on the safe side.

Originally Posted by coolguy1234
Alright boys huge update. I woke up today with not, 100% morning wood but 110% my penis has never been harder. I’m legit smiling as I write this because I never thought it would happen again after everything I have been going through. I don’t know if I’m out of the woods yet but I’m taking this as huge progress. This vitamin stack and daily routine if anyone wants to try it.

Vitmins:
-Fish oil
-Flax seed oil
-Mens once a day by natures way
- Magnesium
-Garlic
- L Argine with pycongenol (seperate suppliment but works together) there’s been studies on this improving erection quality
-Ginkgo bilboa
-Green tea extract
- And anti inflammatories twice a day

I also used the hot tub for 30 minutes , and used ice in a plastic bag inside of a sock for 20 minutes. Followed by a hot rice sock for 20 minutes. I also put two pillows under my butt for about 20 minutes and layed down and let it stretch out my pelvis.

Now this is just day one of my improvement but holy shit I feel so much better. The confidence that I can improve this is staring to come back. Don’t let anyone tell you it’s in your head, it’s not. Well not all of it anyways. But if you see improvement in your injury it can definitely improve the mental aspect. You have to take the proper steps in order to fix yourself.

Now I have a question will these erections delay my healing time? They were unprovoked but I still am not going to be touching my penis for awhile. And that’s another thing I haven’t jerked off in almost 4 weeks. If you touch your penis you have no one to blame but yourself for it not healing. You wouldn’t test a broken shoulder or strained hamstring, so why would you use your penis while it’s healing? Simple logic. I will continue to monitor and report back. Thanks for all the support guys.

Any other suggestions, or tips for healing would be much appreciated thanks guys!

Awesome update. I’d say 95% of your success is leaving it alone, hot tub and ice. Keep it up.


Started: 01/01/2015 ~ BPEL: 7.2 inches. EG: 5.5 inches. [05/01/2015: BPEL: 7.6 X 5.5.] [08/06/2015: 7.75 X 5.5] Goal: Better EQ

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty. ~ Proverbs 14:23

Forum Guidelines

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:53 PM.