Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelqing injury Can't get erection

Thread Closed

poople, the number of people reading this thread isn’t that great any longer, just the usual suspects, like me and you, running up the view count.

I never had any erection problems, standing or otherwise, while I was actively doing PE, never took any kind of med or supplement other than L-Arginine in the beginning.


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
poople, the number of people reading this thread isn’t that great any longer, just the usual suspects, like me and you, running up the view count.

I never had any erection problems, standing or otherwise, while I was actively doing PE, never took any kind of med or supplement other than L-Arginine in the beginning.


It took over 4 hours to get 2 answers. One from someone who hasn’t even been jelqing for a year yet. I know there are more long-time jelqers that saw my question and didn’t answer.

Originally Posted by poople

One from someone who hasn’t even been jelqing for a year yet.

Not feeling the love poople :eek:


Starting Stats: BPEL 7.0¨ x MEG 5.3¨ (4th Nov 2015)

Current Stats: BPEL 7.7¨ x MEG 5.6¨ (4th April 2017)

The Dream: BPEL 8.1¨ x EG 6.1¨ (Not sure if the wife supports ¨the dream¨)

Originally Posted by poople
It took over 4 hours to get 2 answers. One from someone who hasn’t even been jelqing for a year yet. I know there are more long-time jelqers that saw my question and didn’t answer.

How do you “know”?


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Poople.. you are very persistant mate.

If you only show the same dedication in other parts of your life you are gonna do great things.

Think about it.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by inspirit99
Here Jimmybob maybe you didn’t see this thread that just came up yesterday-

So worried, pain in my feet, left leg, lower back and up to my penis.

Here was the first post-

“So worried, pain in my feet, left leg, lower back and up to my penis.
I have gone to multiple doctors, and I’ve done tons of test but I don’t know what is going on. I can get an erection but Its weak, I cannot get it hard like it used to be and it’s a dull pain on the left side the pain shoots down the left in her leg down to my feet I’m not sure what is going on if anyone had anything like this ?

I am an avid runner, I’m wondering if it had something to do with that.”

People are showing him respect and listening to what he has to say about what he is physically experiencing in his body, but his issue started after running not after the penis enlargement. Why don’t you get in his face and condescendingly tell him how mentally messed up he is.

I really wanted to but I was having breakfast when I saw it. Thanks for reminding me; I’ll go find a way to humiliate him now. Now can we at least try to keep this thread on topic? If you get lonely I’ll be on the runners thread come visit.

So no one else is going to answer my question? That’s weird, I gave these hardcore jelqing fans a chance to defend their precious jelqing and they ignored it.

Maybe they didn’t have the time to be bothered to answer, or maybe it’s because none of them can maintain an erection while standing.

Originally Posted by poople
So no one else is going to answer my question? That’s weird, I gave these hardcore jelqing fans a chance to defend their precious jelqing and they ignored it.
Maybe they didn’t have the time to be bothered to answer, or maybe it’s because none of them can maintain an erection while standing.

Calm down mate you’re getting paranoid now.
In the 7 plus years I’ve been reading all the big three forums I’ve never seen someone mention this problem until you brought it up.
Yes my erections are fine standing if you must know.

There are people here who are genuinely trying to help you but you’re making it very hard work.

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Calm down mate you’re getting paranoid now.
In the 7 plus years I’ve been reading all the big three forums I’ve never seen someone mention this problem until you brought it up.
Yes my erections are fine standing if you must know.

There are people here who are genuinely trying to help you but you’re making it very hard work.


I seriously doubt you have never heard of this issue before.

Poople.

Not only I can maintain an erection standing but my favorite sex position is doggy style with me standing, behind the girl.

Did that answer your question? At least is an answer. Happy now, mate?


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by poople
I seriously doubt you have never heard of this issue before.

I’m one of the few people who still bothers to respond to you and now you’re calling me a liar !
As I said you’re making it hard work.

Just tried a search for “erection problems standing”
7 threads out or 149,000 over 10 plus years
None in the injuries forum
None of them listing any of the other symptoms you have
No one very concerned.
You still think I’m lying ?

Feel free to look for yourself.

No issues maintaining an erection standing up or in any other position. I’ve been at this for over ten years. No erection issues.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I saw jimmybob say something about losing erections while standing, and I’ve seen in other threads where people just throw it in there nonchalant like it is a common thing and no one bats an eye about it. That’s why I asked, and I thought it was weird that no one answered so I jumped to conclusions.

If you can’t maintain an erection while standing anymore since you started PE, you should mention it here. I would like to get an idea of how common this is.

Top
Thread Closed

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:10 AM.