Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelqing injury Can't get erection

Thread Closed

Originally Posted by poople
I can feel it, it isn’t bone.

How does it feel ?

Originally Posted by capernicus1

How does it feel ?

Firm, but still a bit squish-able. It also feels tender when you press on it, but not painful. It hurts when you press on it hard though. One of the doctors I saw a while ago pressed on it really hard and it hurt for the rest of the day. Felt like I was continuously getting stabbed in that spot.

I saw jimmybob say this in another thread. “So other than a sore spot on your penis then you work fine? Forget about the standing erections; I lose them as well.”

Is this a common thing with jelqing that people ignore? It’s not normal to be unable to maintain an erection while standing and it means you probably injured something.

How many people here who have been jelqing for years can easily maintain a full erection while standing? And how many can’t?

Originally Posted by poople
Firm, but still a bit squish-able. It also feels tender when you press on it, but not painful. It hurts when you press on it hard though. One of the doctors I saw a while ago pressed on it really hard and it hurt for the rest of the day. Felt like I was continuously getting stabbed in that spot.

Well it seems I have something similar so I’m guessing its normal.

When do you get the results ?

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Well it seems I have something similar so I’m guessing its normal.

When do you get the results ?


Couple days maybe. It’s not normal. The doctors I’ve seen seem confused by it. But they don’t seem to think it’s anything serious either. But it’s not normal.

Originally Posted by poople

Couple days maybe. It’s not normal. The doctors I’ve seen seem confused by it. But they don’t seem to think it’s anything serious either. But it’s not normal.

Next time I see that Gastroenterology doctor, I’m going to persistently ask him why he made a connection between these lumps and a penis injury.

That will be when I see him to shove a camera up my butt, and I’m not sure when that will be yet, and I’m not looking forward to it.

Anyone going to answer my question?

How many people here who have been jelqing for years can easily maintain a full erection while standing? And how many can’t?

@poople

Yes you right I wonder that too then again most people here seem to use large servings of erection medications )))

gastroenterologists are trained to notice minor spots and old scars in people even when not their speciality so if such doc has noted something it only made a passing reference unless you have a hernia developing in and around that area/

Originally Posted by sricardo

@poople

Yes you right I wonder that too then again most people here seem to use large servings of erection medications )))

gastroenterologists are trained to notice minor spots and old scars in people even when not their speciality so if such doc has noted something it only made a passing reference unless you have a hernia developing in and around that area/

I’ve seen this come up a few times now. People mention something about not being able to get an erection while standing but nothing further stems from it, and no one treats it like a big deal. How often does jelqing cause this? And if it is often, then why the fuck isn’t there a big warning somewhere saying jelqing is likely to cause erectile dysfunction while standing up? All these people talking about not many people get permanent injuries from jelqing. Not being able to get an erection anymore while standing is a permanent injury.

Originally Posted by poople
I’ve seen this come up a few times now. People mention something about not being able to get an erection while standing but nothing further stems from it, and no one treats it like a big deal. How often does jelqing cause this? And if it is often, then why the fuck isn’t there a big warning somewhere saying jelqing is likely to cause erectile dysfunction while standing up? All these people talking about not many people get permanent injuries from jelqing. Not being able to get an erection anymore while standing is a permanent injury.

Ok provide links to all these posts where people say they can’t get erections when standing.

I don’t recall any apart from two of you in this recent thread.

I don’t feel like searching for them, but I’ve seen them a few times. Why isn’t anyone answering my question?

Originally Posted by poople
I don’t feel like searching for them, but I’ve seen them a few times. Why isn’t anyone answering my question?

Because you just posted it and because it’s almost nobody, jeez calm down.

Originally Posted by capernicus1

Because you just posted it and because it’s almost nobody, jeez calm down.

I know there are multiple long-time jelqers seeing this thread right now. Why don’t they answer?

Originally Posted by capernicus1

Because you just posted it and because it’s almost nobody, jeez calm down.

How about you? Can you maintain an erection while standing?

I measure while I’m standing, and have to push my penis down to get it horizontal…

and if there was a tight pussy bent over in front of me, there would definitely be no problem maintaining it… “can you feel my finger love… yes… look no hands” :D


Starting Stats: BPEL 7.0¨ x EG 5.3¨ (4th Nov 2015)

Short Term Goal: BPEL 7.6¨ x EG 5.6¨

The Dream: BPEL 8.0¨ x EG 6.0¨ (Not sure if the wife supports ¨the dream¨)

Top
Thread Closed

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:43 PM.