Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelqing injury Can't get erection

Thread Closed

Originally Posted by ThunderSS

Or slow down your heart’s ability to pump blood?

I hear death is one way to slow down the hearts ability to pump blood… :)


Starting Stats: BPEL 7.0¨ x MEG 5.3¨ (4th Nov 2015)

Current Stats: BPEL 7.7¨ x MEG 5.6¨ (4th April 2017)

The Dream: BPEL 8.1¨ x EG 6.1¨ (Not sure if the wife supports ¨the dream¨)

…. it may even help make this train wreck of a thread stop… I don’t believe I just said that out loud, I really need to remember to take my medication!

I do feel better though getting it off my chest… this thread has really being driving me crazy (I’m sure I’m not the only one). It’s like one of those South American soap operas, you know it’s bad, but you can’t stop watching it.

I’m going to go and have a beer now, and dream about hot chicks with big tities… and Poople, I suggest you get out of bed, and do the same…

Good Luck ;)


Starting Stats: BPEL 7.0¨ x MEG 5.3¨ (4th Nov 2015)

Current Stats: BPEL 7.7¨ x MEG 5.6¨ (4th April 2017)

The Dream: BPEL 8.1¨ x EG 6.1¨ (Not sure if the wife supports ¨the dream¨)

Originally Posted by poople
The aim isn’t just to get less erections. The aim is to avoid putting stress on the veins. Getting erections puts stress on the veins, and standing up puts stress on the veins.
Laying down is probably only slowing the process. I think the only reason I can even still get an erection is because of laying in bed all day. A week after the initial injury I could get an erection while standing up, now I can’t. It’ll probably only get worse no matter what I do, but at least laying down as much as possible will slow down the process.

I don’t think I’ve ever read such a ludicrous piece of nonsense, at least I got a laugh out of it.

I didn’t think it would get to this, if you look back I was about the first person who tried to offer advice but this whole thing is joke. Ha fucking Ha

Standing up does have negative effects on varicose veins, so it’s not just ludicrous nonsense. There’s more medical evidence about that then there is about jelqing. I hope that some of the mods maybe just take another look at this and see that maybe things have gotten out of hand, but there is really just a guy with an injury who wants to know as much about it as he can, and wants to make sure he is doing whatever he can to help it heal since it is fairly new. That’s all it is.

When the thread first started some of the well meaning mods here were open about giving advice and listening, and then something happened that threw everything into a frenzy and it never really settled down. I really hope everyone can just take a step back, see that it’s just a person with an injury, and he is just trying to figure out what’s going on and what he should do. Yes, worrying too much isn’t good, but, some thinking about it isn’t always bad either.

Originally Posted by capernicus1
I don't think I've ever read such a ludicrous piece of nonsense, at least I got a laugh out of it.

Privacy info: Clicking on this image will enable content from youtube.com

Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

I dunno.

I keep telling myself not to look at this thread anymore but it’s way to tempting to see what off the wall course of action that completely defies logic will be mentioned next.


Forum rule #69. Your avatar must be of a woman's ass.

My adventures in PE:Damnit

Originally Posted by capernicus1
I don’t think I’ve ever read such a ludicrous piece of nonsense, at least I got a laugh out of it.

I didn’t think it would get to this, if you look back I was about the first person who tried to offer advice but this whole thing is joke. Ha fucking Ha


Do you not understand how veins work? Veins move blood upward toward the lungs, so when you stand up, there is a thing called gravity that pushes the blood down. If the valves in a vein don’t work properly or are damaged, blood starts to pool up in the vein causing the vein to expand and damage itself even more. These are called varicose veins. Varicose veins can happen in the pelvis, and as sozpot said he has been diagnosed by a doctor and he does have varicose veins caused from jelqing.
Yeah this stuff really defies logic even though it’s basic fucking anatomy, and understanding just the basics of how the veins work would let you see my point of view and why I’m not standing up anymore. Varicose veins continually get worse, and standing up puts even more pressure on them causing them to get worse even faster.
You guys don’t want to see this thread anymore? Then don’t fucking click on it. The only reason this thread is out of control is because people obsessed with protecting the image of their precious jelqing keep posting and telling me it’s all in my head, and it’s all a joke. Please, I would love for you all to fuck off, so I can get some useful information from people who actually know what the fuck they are talking about instead of this constant bullshit, and constantly having to explain myself and defend myself.


Last edited by poople : 06-13-2016 at .

Originally Posted by poople
. Please, I would love for you all to fuck off, so I can get some useful information from people who actually know what the fuck they are talking about instead of this constant bullshit, and constantly having to explain myself and defend myself.

Surely the “people who know what the fuck they’re talking about” are the medical professionals who we all told you to see, who could find nothing wrong, and who you said were useless and don’t listen to.

If they don’t know what’s wrong, nobody here knows what’s wrong, you don’t know what’s wrong well who the hell will know ?

The list of symptoms on this thread due to a jelqing injury;
Injury
pepto-bismol made it worse
multiple damaged vessels
penis fracture
omega 3 vitamins made it worse
Swelling over left testicle
high flow non ischemic priapism
won’t sleep because may get erection which make injury worse
trapped blood in penis
erections re-open injury
bleeding into scrotum
needs anti erection drug
varicose veins leading to venous leak
swollen lymph node
hernia
lumps in pelvis region
blocked lymph vessel
thrombosed vein
penis now curves
cascading failure of valves in veins
won’t get out of bed because standing makes injury worse.
doctors found no evidence of a problem

Did I miss any?

How did this happen? He’s just a scared kid; we, the old timers, guys with much experience in pe we didn’t stop it when we all knew we should. It got side tracked, I got beat on a bit, but it should have never been allowed to go as long as it did. Oh I could be wrong, and I usually am, but not this time.

You missed “feeling of impending doom”

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Surely the “people who know what the fuck they’re talking about” are the medical professionals who we all told you to see, who could find nothing wrong, and who you said were useless and don’t listen to.

If they don’t know what’s wrong, nobody here knows what’s wrong, you don’t know what’s wrong well who the hell will know ?


I saw a medical professional and obviously something is wrong because he scheduled me for an ultrasound. Many people probably didn’t even see when I posted that because it got swallowed up by bullshit soon after. I don’t expect people to diagnose me over the internet, but it would be nice if my symptoms I’ve been posting about didn’t get swallowed up in a wave of useless bullshit from people who don’t have a clue, decreasing the chances of someone who actually knows something about these symptoms from seeing my posts and telling me what it could possibly be and what I should do to help it.

Originally Posted by capernicus1

You missed “feeling of impending doom”

Oops!

Originally Posted by poople
The only reason this thread is out of control is because people obsessed with protecting the image of their precious jelqing keep posting and telling me it’s all in my head, and it’s all a joke. Please, I would love for you all to fuck off, so I can get some useful information from people who actually know what the fuck they are talking about instead of this constant bullshit, and constantly having to explain myself and defend myself.

Alright dude I’ll go fuck off.

Clearly you just want people who agree with you that laying in bed all day smoking weed is the way to get over this problem.

Maybe if you get enough supporters you can get on permanent disabilty for your dick disorder and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.


Forum rule #69. Your avatar must be of a woman's ass.

My adventures in PE:Damnit

Poople who do you listen to on this thread? Forget me; I’m a moron. The only guys you listened to are the guys that agree with your injury. Those guys injured themselves and misery loves company.They have no interest in helping you but rather to make you one of them.

Every moderator on here has given you good advice which you have neglected to take. These are smart guys that have been involved in pe for a long time but you want to listen to the doom and gloom guys and suggest that even they are trying to protect their precious jelqing. There is no conspiracy; that’s what the doom and gloom guys want you to think. These moderators freely give up their time to help guys like you and me and you gave them no respect.

Did you ever think why those guys that sided with your injuries, why aren’t they moderators on some pe forum? Because they are mostly wrong.If you want to get better than listen to the moderators; you want to get worse listen to those who just want you to feel that way.

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55
Poople who do you listen to on this thread? Forget me; I’m a moron. The only guys you listened to are the guys that agree with your injury. Those guys injured themselves and misery loves company.They have no interest in helping you but rather to make you one of them.

Every moderator on here has given you good advice which you have neglected to take. These are smart guys that have been involved in pe for a long time but you want to listen to the doom and gloom guys and suggest that even they are trying to protect their precious jelqing. There is no conspiracy; that’s what the doom and gloom guys want you to think. These moderators freely give up their time to help guys like you and me and you gave them no respect.

Did you ever think why those guys that sided with your injuries, why aren’t they moderators on some pe forum? Because they are mostly wrong.If you want to get better than listen to the moderators; you want to get worse listen to those who just want you to feel that way.


I’m supposed to believe the people who don’t understand what varicose veins are and how the veins work?

Top
Thread Closed

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:54 PM.