Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Jelq injury

Originally Posted by phil28

Its almost like I’m constantly semi erect, and ready to go at all times. Any thoughts anyone?

Welcome to the world of PE. A better functioning penis is a common side-effect. Now be careful not to break yours, listen to the guys who amazingly do know what they are talking about, and enjoy the ride! :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Is it normal to have a better penis almost overnight after an injury. Because my dick is so big right now I want to have sex with every girl I see. I hope this is permanent

Well just as I thought.. The whole “bigger” “better” penis I had is gone. My erections are back to normal length. And I’m not getting rock hard like I was after my injury. When I first came back from the injury it felt like I was holding someone else penis it was so big. It felt as if my inner penis came out of my body. I am extremely disappointed although I knew this was too good to be true.

My goal is to find out what made my penis so big those days. It’s either the abstinence for 4-5 days made me so horny I was hung OR from doing kegels when I thought my dick was broke. I also ate a lot less during this time which might have had some affect, but not enough to add, what was almost a whole inch with every erection.

If my penis remained this size I would have a lot more sex and be a lot more happy with everything. Also during the time of my better penis, even though it was only for about 2 weeks, my orgasms seemed to last 10 seconds before cumming, which was wonderful
. This benefit was almost as good as the size I had. Please Vets let me know what I did right to make for huge, rock hard erections with great orgasms. I would be satisfied for life if this was my everyday cock.

Your suggestions are very much appreciated.

I think the obvious suggestion is don’t PE anymore. With PE you are looking for some kind of change and change seems to worry you. PE is a long term thing and you can’t judge the process on a snapshot. I suggest that you try to work on your mind, find an inner calmness and then consider PE if you still feel it’s applicable.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

I really have no idea. I have heard of people having odd days when their penis seems bigger, but not what you are describing.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Crazy

Of course.. The weirdest things always happen to me. But anyways.. I had stopped smoking weed for 3 days, stared taking ginko whatever its called, doing kegels, slept with a heating pad on my penis, didnt eat much at all, took antibiotics for, what my doctor said was a tract infection, didnt jerk off for 6 days, didnt touch my penis much.

I noticed how big it was about 5 days after my injury when I woke up to enormous morning wood. I didnt think much at first because I thought it was a bad thing and my dick was messed up. But then I noticed it didnt go away for about 2 weeks.. Until now, its has subsided and thats why I am looking for answers.

I’m leaning toward the ginko, abstinence, and kegels as to being the reason it got so big. But the last thing I want is for this to have been a temporary reaction to my penis healing.

As always, your time and comments are appreciated greatly.

Originally Posted by phil28

I had stopped smoking weed for 3 days, stared taking ginko whatever its called, doing kegels, slept with a heating pad on my penis, didnt eat much at all, …….., didnt jerk off for 6 days, didnt touch my penis much.

Try this again. See what happens.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Hey momento you are wrong because I never really ever did PE. All I did was do light jelqs randomly here and there. Also I randomly did kegels as well. No routine, just seeing if there were any differences.. But when I did do an erect jelq I sustained an injury along with instant flaccid. I couldn’t get fully erect for about 6 days after. When I did get erect It was huge. This lasted about 2 weeks and is now gone.

I’m going to do all the things I did before with the abstinence, heating pad, eating less, ginko, kegels, ect.. However I will continue smoking pot because I’ve done so since I was 14. If all else fails I will look more into the pot aspect of it.

Again it was as if my inner penis had come out. Kegels always had made my penis harder but not like this. It was like a dream come true for the short time

Hey momento you are wrong because I never really ever did PE. All I did was do light jelqs randomly here and there. Also I randomly did kegels as well. No routine, just seeing if there were any differences.. But when I did do an erect jelq I sustained an injury along with instant flaccid. I couldn’t get fully erect for about 6 days after. When I did get erect It was huge. This lasted about 2 weeks and is now gone.

I’m going to do all the things I did before with the abstinence, heating pad, eating less, ginko, kegels, ect.. However I will continue smoking pot because I’ve done so since I was 14. If all else fails I will look more into the pot aspect of it.

Again it was as if my inner penis had come out. Kegels always had made my penis harder but not like this. It was like a dream come true for the short time

Originally Posted by phil28
Hey momento you are wrong because I never really ever did PE. All I did was do light jelqs randomly here and there. Also I randomly did kegels as well. No routine, just seeing if there were any differences.. But when I did do an erect jelq I sustained an injury along with instant flaccid. I couldn’t get fully erect for about 6 days after. When I did get erect It was huge. This lasted about 2 weeks and is now gone.


That is PEing.

Originally Posted by phil28
I’m going to do all the things I did before with the abstinence, heating pad, eating less, ginko, kegels, ect.. However I will continue smoking pot because I’ve done so since I was 14. If all else fails I will look more into the pot aspect of it.

Again it was as if my inner penis had come out. Kegels always had made my penis harder but not like this. It was like a dream come true for the short time

We all have experienced what you have, but you freaked out. Everything about PEing is patience.

Take care.

I was only doing these things to try and get back to normal because I thought I broke my penis. I am a member because of my injury. I got better and had a huge erect and flaccid for almost 2 weeks.

If I can distinguish exactly what it was I feel as if it will be a breakthrough in PE. I know all these methods have been done before, but one of them really works. Unless this was just a nerve reacting to my injury, I will find out what it was and I will have a bigger penis when I do. I wish everyone would help me try the things I listed for process of elimination and finding the solution faster.

Another thing, I was drinking heavy amounts of water, which I have also read helps with erections

Phil did you measure before your injury?

I wonder if its a psychological effect coming out of your great relief from not having a serious injury.

Anyway, im glad you’re ok man.


Burn that tunica!

I didnt have to measure it to tell it was bigger..i could see it for myself. Even when I was not fully hard it was bigger.

Maybe it had to do with my ligs because it seemed to stick more straight out too as opposed to up like it did before (and now). But I want soo badly to know what it was that caused this because I will have a bigger penis. And everyone needs to know.

Has anyone had success with doing exercizes that lower your erect angle and therefore had more penis show?

More input from more people would be greatly appreciated. If I find out what it is I will share with the world.

Hey. Just in case anyone cares I think I know what caused my huge gains.. Nofap..its when you dont masturbate or watch porn for an amount of time. This might be the secret I was looking for the whole time.

Even though I only abstained for like a week I saw huge improvements. Then I jerked my huge penis 2-3 times a day for a week and it went away.. I am now attempting the nofap again. This time I will abstain for a week and then only masturbate twice a week to keep my gains around.

Originally Posted by phil28
Hey. Just in case anyone cares I think I know what caused my huge gains.. Nofap..its when you dont masturbate or watch porn for an amount of time. This might be the secret I was looking for the whole time.

Even though I only abstained for like a week I saw huge improvements. Then I jerked my huge penis 2-3 times a day for a week and it went away.. I am now attempting the nofap again. This time I will abstain for a week and then only masturbate twice a week to keep my gains around.

Learn to edge without cumming. :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:47 AM.