Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Injury please help

123

Injury please help

Unfortunately this is my first post but I have been doing PE for about almost 2 years now with great gains. Recently during my jelq sessions I began to feel a slight what feels like an itch around my left vein at the base of my shaft. I was unsure if it was the vein or the skin and ignored it. Now the past 3 days I have been unable to reach a 100% erection I can only get to around 50% and I feel a slight coolness in the vein as I begin to get hard. I’m extremely worried as I am only 21 and would like to continue using my penis.

I recently ordered the black ant pills just for fun and they arrived yesterday. I tried one yesterday and after about 20 min my penis was hard with no stimulation whatsoever for about 10-15 min and I was able to get hard with ease once it subsided. If something was damaged would I still be able to get hard with the black ant pills?

Any help is greatly appreciated I’m freaking out. I am very sorry but I was unable to post in the injury forum so I posted this here

Hi there. I don’t have the answer you seek, however, I do want you to know that someone will be along to answer your question. You might want to give us a bit more information though. Like when you were jelqing, what was your erection level, were you doing over hand or under hand (not that I think that would make a difference, you just never know. Did you warm up first (some say that isn’t necessary, I personally think it is)????? Lots of questions I know, but the more you can tell us, the easier it is to answer you.

I know nothing about the black ant pills, I’m going to assume they are like Viagra or similar type drugs. And at 21 you should not need those.


sunny A day without sunshine is like a day without laughter :sun:

Originally Posted by sunshinekid
Hi there. I don’t have the answer you seek, however, I do want you to know that someone will be along to answer your question. You might want to give us a bit more information though. Like when you were jelqing, what was your erection level, were you doing over hand or under hand (not that I think that would make a difference, you just never know. Did you warm up first (some say that isn’t necessary, I personally think it is)?? Lots of questions I know, but the more you can tell us, the easier it is to answer you.

I know nothing about the black ant pills, I’m going to assume they are like Viagra or similar type drugs. And at 21 you should not need those.

Thank you for the reply. I jelq at around 60% erection level, I am unsure if I do over hand or under hand but when I began to feel the itch recently I noticed that my index and thumb on my right hand meet right on the left vein and may pinch it? I am unsure but switched to correct this. However I had been doing it the other way the whole time I have been doing pe. Yes I warm up every time and warm down every time with a rice sock. I also clamp and stretch, I was pumping also but I recently stopped because I didn’t have enough time for the whole routine.

I’ll be honest I recently just lost my virginity however I was extremely nervous and because of this it was difficult to get erect, the same thing happened the next time. I bought the black ant pills to surprise my girlfriend as she was becoming frustrated and also so I would become comfortable in the situation. I did not have erection problems during this time though as I was able to do pe and masturbate alone just fine.

Hey man, I think your dick is gonna be all right. Okay? But when you’re living life, you’ve got to pay attention to things that try to warn you about potential disasters. Obviously some harm can come out of abusing your dick, so understand that what you’ve done is push it a little too far. Everyone on Thunder’s agrees that negative PI’s (physiological indicators) such as diminished EQ (erection quality) means that you are putting undue strain on your dick. My recommendation is to ease off a little bit with the jelqing. In other words, you need to have a focus on lower-intensity exercise. But before you do that, I’d say you need to give your dick a break and let it heal up. If you continue with PE, you’ll probably find that minor injuries come from time to time. That’s OK as long as you are smart enough to be able to understand that these are signals that it’s your turn to back off a little. The way you do that is by giving your dick time to heal, and when you return you’ve got to go a little gentler. If you can absorb what I’ve just said, then things will be fine and dandy with your PE career.


Recognize.

Originally Posted by matutinal_euphony
Hey man, I think your dick is gonna be all right. Okay? But when you’re living life, you’ve got to pay attention to things that try to warn you about potential disasters. Obviously some harm can come out of abusing your dick, so understand that what you’ve done is push it a little too far. Everyone on Thunder’s agrees that negative PI’s (physiological indicators) such as diminished EQ (erection quality) means that you are putting undue strain on your dick. My recommendation is to ease off a little bit with the jelqing. In other words, you need to have a focus on lower-intensity exercise. But before you do that, I’d say you need to give your dick a break and let it heal up. If you continue with PE, you’ll probably find that minor injuries come from time to time. That’s OK as long as you are smart enough to be able to understand that these are signals that it’s your turn to back off a little. The way you do that is by giving your dick time to heal, and when you return you’ve got to go a little gentler. If you can absorb what I’ve just said, then things will be fine and dandy with your PE career.

:D Thank you! I’m unsure why but your post really calmed me down, I was extremely freaked out. Once I was unable to achieve an erection I stopped PE immediately and today is the 3rd day. I have had negative PI’s before and when they arose I would take a break however the itch feeling didn’t seem negative as it wasn’t pain and my erection level stayed the same so I continued to do PE.

Good advice. I’d like to add that giving your dick a break should be taken seriously and not start again until it is fully 100% OK. Then wait another week to be sure.

When I injured myself slightly the first year I did PE, it was from too much use of a cock ring which made the left side of the base very sore. I continued PE for a little bit until I really understood that I needed to stop completely for a bit. The problem after that was that I continued to masturbate several times a week for fairly long durations. The simple grip of my hand made it impossible for the injury to heal completely. It wasn’t until I took a hands-off approach for a little over a month that it finally healed.

Try to leave it completely alone for as long as it takes. No masturbating, no pumping, no stretching, no clamping. I’m not saying you shouldn’t have sex with your girl if the opportunity presents itself. Just avoid the reverse cowgirl if you can.


My journey .... My pics

Start BPEL 6.50" x MSEG 5.00"

Now BPEL 7.625" x MSEG 5.25"

Do you edge as part of your routine? It sounds to me like the vein was occluded for some reason (maybe just partially). Edging helps to restore proper blood flow after exercises, so that could potentially help you.
Black ant pills also improve general circulation, as far as I know, so it could be that they “blew” the vein open again, in which case your problem should be completely alleviated - how have your EQ been since you first took them yesterday?

(Keep in mind of course that the above is pure speculation)

Like with every injury, some local massaging and most of all rest will fix it. Like onenekkidguy said, avoid all types of action and keep the area warmed up a bit.

When you start again with PE just keep a close eye out on that vein, as soon as it plays up again just stop for another week.

I think your penis is ok; if I had to guess, it could be either a thrombosed vein or a light tunica damage. You were doing only jelqs?

[QUOTE=Serenity73
Do you edge as part of your routine? It sounds to me like the vein was occluded for some reason (maybe just partially). Edging helps to restore proper blood flow after exercises, so that could potentially help you.
Black ant pills also improve general circulation, as far as I know, so it could be that they “blew” the vein open again, in which case your problem should be completely alleviated - how have your EQ been since you first took them yesterday?

(Keep in mind of course that the above is pure speculation)
[/QUOTE]

Yes I edge while clamped. My erection quality was excellent when I took the black ant pills and the next morning as well but I assume it was still in my system as my flaccid shrunk later in the day and I was unable to achieve a full erection. I tried again this morning to gain an erection and again was unable to but as the day went on I got what I assume was a 60-70% erection randomly a few times. However I then later saw my gf and decided to take a black ant pill to avoid any problems. That pill is amazing as the sex was great, I have never been harder in my life. I don’t plan to take it anymore though, I’ll just save them for random occasions. I won’t see her for a week though so I plan on not touching my penis until then to assure it can heal up hopefully.

Originally Posted by marinera
I think your penis is ok; if I had to guess, it could be either a thrombosed vein or a light tunica damage. You were doing only jelqs?

I only feel the feeling when I jelq however I do clamp also. After the jelqs I did a clamp session and that was the last form of PE since then.

Thanks for all the help everyone, I just hope it does indeed heal.

What device you used for clamping? And what under the clamp, as protection?

Give it a chance to heal my friend.

Taking a week off when you didn’t really need to? You loose a week of potential PEing. Not taking a week off when you should have? You loose months or even worse from PEing.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by nrop
Yes I edge while clamped. My erection quality was excellent when I took the black ant pills and the next morning as well but I assume it was still in my system as my flaccid shrunk later in the day and I was unable to achieve a full erection. I tried again this morning to gain an erection and again was unable to but as the day went on I got what I assume was a 60-70% erection randomly a few times. However I then later saw my gf and decided to take a black ant pill to avoid any problems. That pill is amazing as the sex was great, I have never been harder in my life. I don’t plan to take it anymore though, I’ll just save them for random occasions. I won’t see her for a week though so I plan on not touching my penis until then to assure it can heal up hopefully.

Okay, well, clamping traps the blood in the penis, so that actually has a negative effect on circulation. Edging while clamped is a great exercise, don’t get me wrong. But given your problem here, I would suggest that you also incorporate some regular edging at the end of your workout to restore proper blood flow.
If my suspicion is correct and your vein was occluded (thrombosis), depending on the actual cause, edging might help to prevent it from happening again.
At any rate, unless it was an actual injury to the blood vessel itself, you will be able to keep it from recurring by taking measures to keep the blood circulation high (regular non-clamped edging) and maybe use a blood thinning/vessel dilating supplement - nothing excessive, just add a little chili to your food every night or something. Anyway, it sounds like you’ll be alright. Give it a little time to heal and you can start up PE again. Good luck :)

Originally Posted by nrop
Unfortunately this is my first post but I have been doing PE for about almost 2 years now with great gains. Recently during my jelq sessions I began to feel a slight what feels like an itch around my left vein at the base of my shaft. I was unsure if it was the vein or the skin and ignored it. Now the past 3 days I have been unable to reach a 100% erection I can only get to around 50% and I feel a slight coolness in the vein as I begin to get hard. I’m extremely worried as I am only 21 and would like to continue using my penis.

I recently ordered the black ant pills just for fun and they arrived yesterday. I tried one yesterday and after about 20 min my penis was hard with no stimulation whatsoever for about 10-15 min and I was able to get hard with ease once it subsided. If something was damaged would I still be able to get hard with the black ant pills?

Any help is greatly appreciated I’m freaking out. I am very sorry but I was unable to post in the injury forum so I posted this here


It’s all in your head, you got worried because you felt something one time and now your worrying about it to much. Which is preventing an erection.


Erect Length 8.500 inches , Erect Girth5.700 inches, Flaccid Length 5 inches, hang Flaccid Girth 4.2 inches, Erect Width 1.814 inches,

Erect Volume 21.977cubic inches

2011-03-01

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Buster's Injury and SabbaticalBusterHymesPenis Enlargement3908-06-2002 09:28 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:54 AM.