Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Injury in December. Turtling, numb, cold, small flaccid. Please view my pictures

inspirit99

Thanks for that. I have been choking one off every third day, was worried but sensitivity seems to be returning.


Grow yourself a whopper, then tell her to fuck off.

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55
So running a marathon with a broken leg is a good idea?Really? I think it’s better when you get an injury to keep using what you injured in order that you stay injured. It makes perfect sense.

But a broken bone is a completely different thing isn’t it? The damaged tissue/blood vessels in the penis need the bloodflow from erections and ejaculation in order to heal at anywhere near a remotely meaningful pace. I’d compare it more to physical rehab for a damaged muscle than a broken bone. It’s tissue that needs stimulation and bloodflow in order to heal.

Originally Posted by BiggusMickus
inspirit99

Thanks for that. I have been choking one off every third day, was worried but sensitivity seems to be returning.

No problem. Glad to hear things are improving.

Originally Posted by inspirit99
I’d say masturbate/ejaculate regularly with a break every few days or so. No one with a serious injury has healed because of resting. People just recommend it because they don’t know what else to recommend and it sounds like the safest approach. Resting is standing still. Your injury won’t improve at all.

Your completely wrong bro lol, I had a injury where me penis was almost completely numb a few months ago and the only reason it healed was from resting, From the looks of it you still haven’t healed so stop giving info like this bro. The best thing you can do is rest and let it heal, once you start getting normal function back you’ll get nocturnal erections which will help blood flow, forcing sex or masturbation while your injured is the worst thing you can do.

Literally only thing I did in the time of healing was take occasional hot baths and took l-arginine supplements that’s it.

You are completely wrong about everything. I have a gash/tear under the skin of my penis that I can see, and when there is healing, waves of crawling, digging, itching take place on this gash followed by new bubbles of tissue appearing or getting larger. It is a very gradually healing injury that can also get wider if I am not careful. During extended periods of rest, I experienced virtually zero improvements. Ejaculating for at least a few days in a row, then resting for at least a few days is effective though ie rest and rehabilitation.

Everything you said was very vague.

Originally Posted by Spack777
Your completely wrong bro lol, I had a injury where me penis was almost completely numb a few months ago and the only reason it healed was from resting, From the looks of it you still haven’t healed so stop giving info like this bro. The best thing you can do is rest and let it heal, once you start getting normal function back you’ll get nocturnal erections which will help blood flow, forcing sex or masturbation while your injured is the worst thing you can do.

Literally only thing I did in the time of healing was take occasional hot baths and took l-arginine supplements that’s it.

Hey man, could you explain what kind of injury you had? How did you injure it? How long did it take to heal? What exact symptoms did you have? Turtling, smaller, skinnier flaccid, cold glans? Would be very helpful. Thanks!

“I had a injury where me penis was almost completely numb a few months ago and the only reason it healed was from resting,”

Thanks for this little ray of hope. I’ve been searching through injury threads for the last two weeks. This is one of the few posts to talk about recovery from the numb knob.
Is it a complete recovery?
How many months exactly?


Grow yourself a whopper, then tell her to fuck off.

Nblade, you are saying that is hard for you to get an erection without estimulation. Where is the problem here??

Non-estimulation erections can happened, but the main thing is to be able to have an erection when you get fisical or mental estimulated.

Am I the inly one that think this?

Originally Posted by nblade98
Hey man, could you explain what kind of injury you had? How did you injure it? How long did it take to heal? What exact symptoms did you have? Turtling, smaller, skinnier flaccid, cold glans? Would be very helpful. Thanks!

My injury happened after having back to back rough sex sessions last October so it wasn’t from any P.E exercise, I didn’t have any pain at the time of the injury but something didn’t feel right after, the next morning I woke up and my penis was completely numb, over the next few months I did my best to avoid erections and masturbation/sex and took warm baths every few days. At first it was very up and down like I would get some sensitivity back But once I got a erection it would set me back and it would be numb again. It wasn’t until January that I got my complete sensitivity back. Now erections/sex is back to normal I don’t lose sensitivity at all. All I did was rest/ warm baths and L-Arginine. What I mean by rest was no sex or masturbation.

And yes the first 2 months of my injury I had cold glans and shriveled penis when flaccid which was scary for me at the time but that has passed.

This inspirit99 guy has been talking about his injury for 3 years and acts like he has the answers I would not listen to a word he says unless he can actually get a full recovery for his self. In my opinion masturbation is a horrible idea when ur injured especially with numbness. Your body will naturally produce nocturnal erections when it’s ready, forcing erections when ur injured literally is just setting back ur healing. If you have a girlfriend and want to have sex just be careful but forcing masturbation is a HORRIBLE idea.

Originally Posted by BiggusMickus
“I had a injury where me penis was almost completely numb a few months ago and the only reason it healed was from resting,”

Thanks for this little ray of hope. I’ve been searching through injury threads for the last two weeks. This is one of the few posts to talk about recovery from the numb knob.
Is it a complete recovery?
How many months exactly?

Yea my sensitivity Complelty healed and it took around 3-4 months of avoiding masturbation and sex to be completely healed.

You just said your penis would get numb again each time you got an erection. How many guys on here have had an injury where that has happened? You are the first I’ve seen. You also didn’t get injured from PE but from rough sex. Something didn’t feel right after- what didn’t feel right? It sounds like your situation is different from most of the people here, and many guys have wasted years trying to rest their dicks for extended periods with no results. Years of their lives wasted that they’ll never get back.

Recovery isn’t all or nothing. There is damage which is healing, which will happen over a period of time. I’m only sharing what I’ve learned from clear cut observations.

Originally Posted by inspirit99
You just said your penis would get numb again each time you got an erection. How many guys on here have had an injury where that has happened? You are the first I’ve seen. You also didn’t get injured from PE but from rough sex. Something didn’t feel right after- what didn’t feel right? It sounds like your situation is different from most of the people here, and many guys have wasted years trying to rest their dicks for extended periods with no results. Years of their lives wasted that they’ll never get back.

Recovery isn’t all or nothing. There is damage which is healing, which will happen over a period of time. I’m only sharing what I’ve learned from clear cut observations.

Bro ask anyone who has gotten a numb penis from a injury I guarantee you they’ll tell you that masturbation sets them back and makes it worse that’s a fact lol. And what I meant by it didn’t feel right is after I came the second time my penis immediately shrunk and was super tight which never happens to me, I usually would stay hard for at least a minute or 2 after but I shrugged it off then the next morning it was completely numb. Ur injury is one that sounds like something no one else here is dealing with. I’m speaking from experience resting is the best way to heal numbness especially right after a injury.

Obv resting is gonna have a different effect on you considering you’ve been injured for years now so yea your right I have no idea what will work in ur situation, I’m talking to the guys who just recently got injured and are experiencing numbness, I’ve had basically every symptom they have and I got through it by resting.

Your story still doesn’t make much sense to me. Each time you got an erection, your penis became numb, which must mean that the sensitivity would then come back again. Most guys dealing with numbness have it all or most of the time, not just after getting erections, only to be healed again shortly after.

Then you recovered, meaning what- that one day your dick suddenly didn’t get numb after erections? You’ve had every symptom, which ones? Did those all only happen after erections as well?

Originally Posted by inspirit99
Your story still doesn’t make much sense to me. Each time you got an erection, your penis became numb, which must mean that the sensitivity would then come back again. Most guys dealing with numbness have it all or most of the time, not just after getting erections, only to be healed again shortly after.

Then you recovered, meaning what- that one day your dick suddenly didn’t get numb after erections? You’ve had every symptom, which ones? Did those all only happen after erections as well?

Bro I didn’t think I had to explain it to you like a 3rd grader but I guess I do.

It didn’t go from numb to complelty normal overnight it slowly got better and got feeling back over a 3-4 month period and over that time my sensitivity I was getting back got slightly worse after getting erections or masturbating so I avoided it as much as possible. Like I said SLOWLY over 3-4 months my sensitivity gradually came back day by day.

I’m done explaining things to you after this your obviously a lost cause lol but anyone that actually has any questions I’ll happily answer.

The symptoms I expereinced were a cold penis mainly my glans, my penis also shriveled to a very small skinny state for the first 2 months then slowly went back to my normal flaccid size as my penis healed, the main thing was the numbness at one point I couldn’t even feel anything on my penis including if I tried to scratch it or hot/cold water and that healed back to normal over the months.

No one is stupid enough to fall for this desperate little act of trying to make believe like I’m asking you too many questions.

You avoided erections and masturbation as much as possible? So you still masturbated sometimes. Do you realize how many guys have done exactly what you’ve done, and didn’t recover?

You are wasting people’s time and encouraging them to put their lives on hold for very long periods of time over something that has been thoroughly proven not to work- shame on you.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:52 AM.