Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Injury from PE exercise

Originally Posted by kingpole
The doctor said not to worry. Have you stopped worrying?


Well, I wasn’t confident in his examination, I am scheduling a second opinion this week :0

From what I had said, should I be worrying? I am just concerned about what I should be expecting.

Bump

I think you should avoid all sexual contact, not because you need to, but because it sounds like if you don’t you’re going to worry so much about it that the sex just isn’t worth it.

Psychological distress from such worrying is not healthy and is actually detrimental, so I suggest you keep away.

At least till you see a urologist.

Originally Posted by tweek13
I think you should avoid all sexual contact, not because you need to, but because it sounds like if you don’t you’re going to worry so much about it that the sex just isn’t worth it.

Psychological distress from such worrying is not healthy and is actually detrimental, so I suggest you keep away.

At least till you see a urologist.


A sound plan, I am scheduled for a second opinion coming up fairly soon.

Ugh, still no improvement, I think I have gotten worse as it’s now next to impossible to achieve an erection and also it feels like there’s a very noticeable bend in my groin as if it has broken or something.

Its been a whole two days…It’s possible it’s part of the healing process, just like scars get very itchy to significe healing.

I don’t think there’s any more new information you can get from these forums, since you’re issue seems quite specific. You probably would have got it already, you’re gonna have to stick it out untill you see the urologist, or you can see a GP again.

Best of luck :)

Originally Posted by tweek13
It’s been a whole two days.It’s possible it’s part of the healing process, just like scars get very itchy to significe healing.

I don’t think there’s any more new information you can get from these forums, since you’re issue seems quite specific. You probably would have got it already, you’re gonna have to stick it out untill you see the urologist, or you can see a GP again.

Best of luck :)


Thanks for the consideration, that’s probably the best answer I could expect :)

I’ll update as the days go by.

To add my two cents to the handful of medically untrained loose change: ;)

Do what you need to in order to put your mind at ease about things. If you think it’ll help, don’t touch your penis at all except to urinate. If you think it’ll help, have slow, careful sex once a week.

Doing things that you think could worsen your condition will only perpetuate your problem. A lot of it could very well be psychosomatic. I know it’s easier said than done to not worry about it, but stress and anxiety are only going to aggravate things.

Just take it easy! :)

Originally Posted by BlueMoonWolf85
To add my two cents to the handful of medically untrained loose change: ;)

Do what you need to in order to put your mind at ease about things. If you think it’ll help, don’t touch your penis at all except to urinate. If you think it’ll help, have slow, careful sex once a week.

Doing things that you think could worsen your condition will only perpetuate your problem. A lot of it could very well be psychosomatic. I know it’s easier said than done to not worry about it, but stress and anxiety are only going to aggravate things.

Just take it easy! :)


Thanks for the advice :) I am making my best effort to avoid all contact aside from urination, I don’t feel improvement yet though.

Second opinion on the 7th, gonna go for a third opinion before the 31st. :)

I’m really interested in this, Amp. It sounds like I’m suffering from the same problem you are. I created a problem probably over a year ago that’s been more or less persistent, although I haven’t given it adequate time to heal at all during that time period. I’m hoping it’s not permanent damaged now.

I’m thinking I might have very early stages of Peyronie’s, since my flaccid is kind of rubbery and my erections are painfully rock hard (I can’t really press into my corpus cavernosas at all with my fingers). Also, it feels like me erection is really rooted in my perineum. That area feels super tight and hard when I get erect. Finally, I can’t really expand my penis through kegels when I’m erect anymore. It used to make the whole penis ‘pulse’ a bit, but now it might make it slightly stretch upwards, but that’s about it.

I’m in between doctors right now, but I’m going to see someone new within the next two weeks. If it is early Peyronie’s fibrosis, I want to get it treated as early as possible. I have lost about 1/8” of girth due to this extremely hard tightening of my shaft. Do you have any of these same symptoms?

Originally Posted by newjaytdot
I’m really interested in this, Amp. It sounds like I’m suffering from the same problem you are. I created a problem probably over a year ago that’s been more or less persistent, although I haven’t given it adequate time to heal at all during that time period. I’m hoping it’s not permanent damaged now.

I’m thinking I might have very early stages of Peyronie’s, since my flaccid is kind of rubbery and my erections are painfully rock hard (I can’t really press into my corpus cavernosas at all with my fingers). Also, it feels like me erection is really rooted in my perineum. That area feels super tight and hard when I get erect. Finally, I can’t really expand my penis through kegels when I’m erect anymore. It used to make the whole penis ‘pulse’ a bit, but now it might make it slightly stretch upwards, but that’s about it.

I’m in between doctors right now, but I’m going to see someone new within the next two weeks. If it is early Peyronie’s fibrosis, I want to get it treated as early as possible. I have lost about 1/8” of girth due to this extremely hard tightening of my shaft. Do you have any of these same symptoms?


No, I do not have any of those symptoms.

I’m finding it tremendously difficult to gain an erection, and even still more tremendously difficult to get a full erection.

My penis feels as if it is sort of detached and alot of sensation is missing.

Tensing my kegel muscle no longer tenses my penis while flaccid, it tenses VERY minorly while erect.

My symptoms have gotten worse, I now find it completely impossible to gain an erection of any form.

My penis is almost completely limp and bends in ways that it was not able to.

Tensing my kegel does absolutely nothing.

My second opinion date couldn’t come sooner.

I’m not sure if recovery is possible now :-/

Hang in there, man. I can’t offer much to encourage you, but make sure you really stress the severity of the situation to your urologist. Put heat on the area, keep doing kegels (try to do tons throughout the day), and just relax. I really hope that you get everything taken care of. Ask if there might be something at the base of your penis you could have torn or injured. It may show that your penis itself is fine, but you may have torn your fascia or bc muscle or something. Ask if there is anything that can be done to investigate that.

Tell them about your problems kegeling — it may be a pelvic floor problem. Tell them you were tugging on your penis, so they know that such an injury is plausible. He or she might scold you for doing that, but if you don’t tell them exactly the circumstances surrounding the injury, they will be likely to brush it off as an ‘overactive imagination’. If they know that you were stretching hard, they will be more likely to consider the possibility that you injured a muscle or ligament inside your penis or at the base. Knowing is half the battle, and I know uros are quick to dismiss penile problems as psychological or something that will just ‘heal itself’. Honestly I don’t understand how the field can be so far behind in terms of research for penis-related injuries and diseases. It seems like they are still in the dark ages in terms of medical attention and treatment.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:13 AM.