Hi folks! First post here, so please bare with me!
I want to make an injury compendium that summarizes all the injury info in one post. Anybody got an idea of how to go about it? My general framework is as follows:
(1) split injuries into three levels, split by seriousness, namely level 1 - 1 to 2 days rest, level 2 - 2 to 3 weeks rest, suggest to see a urologist, level 3 - significant risk of long term injury, must see urologist.
(2) define each injury with it’s own paragraph covering symptoms, medical reasoning (which part did you damage), likely causes, remedial action, and future prevention
(3) factor in useful data such as likelihood of occurrence and average period of recovery
(4) point to injuries that are a good indicator of progress such as red dots or lig pops
(5) point to particularly enlightening posts in this area
Not sure of thunders take on this and I’m happy to do a u-turn to be shut down. But my personal opinion is this: the more I read about injuries, the more I am forced to visualize the anatomical aspects of the penis, the more I value the risk:return ratio. As such I get even more confident in doing PE. It’s like lifting weights, it’s all in the mind to make it work for you by doing it properly. Except lifting weights deals with even more complex structures and a plethora of muscle sets. Granted the penis is not naturally inclined to strenuous force, but the comparison still stands.
I’m not a vet so apologies if I don’t have a completed product for review, so please lend me your criticisms!
I’m starting with:
Level 1: burst capillaries / red dots / bruising / glans bruising or decoloration / lymph build up
Level 2: lig pop / urethral blood / thromboses vein / donut effect
Level 3: doral vein injury / firm flaccid / dorsal nerve injury / glan desensitization / deoxygenation
Again, please bear with any errors above, I think I’ve done quite a lot of homework (2 pages of posts with the most replies) but I’m still a newb here so feel free to spot the errors for me.