Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Firm flaccid penis

I think that onebebig83 has a good point there.

229233 also has a good point. The two posts are 2 sides of 1 coin.

I had the firm flaccid penis.. Even before my PE session

I think I’ve had it after a period of time that I don’t have enough sleeping but still over-using of my penis

The firm flaccid is more significant after jelqing, sex, erection, masturbation, most time happening is when you are standing

But I believe that this could be cured

I had a time that I thought it was recovered

My penis can maintain soft when I was standing(no more the feel of a big vein inside the penis), just slightly firmer than sitting

I think that time is already healing, but these days I am doing too much and every thing return back to the same, and this post remind me to stop it.

So I think the only way to heal it is to leave you penis alone to recover, even stop the masturbation.

I’m sorry for the first post was sort of a joke don’t take it seriously, don’t try those things,it will do more dame to you especially ,reiki than you will think..

Don’t try anything which sound really good at the first thing you to hear and see,some of you guys are really naive..

Well I hope for guys to get healthy again, for me this problem I have it for years and I just gave up because I have diabetes.

Originally Posted by jacky528
I had the firm flaccid penis.. Even before my PE session
I think I’ve had it after a period of time that I don’t have enough sleeping but still over-using of my penis
The firm flaccid is more significant after jelqing, sex, erection, masturbation, most time happening is when you are standing
But I believe that this could be cured
I had a time that I thought it was recovered
My penis can maintain soft when I was standing(no more the feel of a big vein inside the penis), just slightly firmer than sitting
I think that time is already healing, but these days I am doing too much and every thing return back to the same, and this post remind me to stop it.
So I think the only way to heal it is to leave you penis alone to recover, even stop the masturbation.

How long did you lay of penis exercise and masturbation for?

I haven’t done ANY penis exercise since my problem but I have been masturbating :( , I did stop for a week but the problem was still there.

I also tested an infra red light on the area yesterday and within minutes the hard tissue was gone and only slowly came back through out the day, which could mean two 15minute sessions a day and no masturbation/penis exercise could maybe heal it, problem is I also have a Lymphocele and as its cause is swelling, heat isn’t recommend on the area and I found out why after, the Lymphocele had tripled in size and has only started going down today (still bigger than normal).

Has anyone else tried using a infra red lamp?

James, if you are going to use IR, make sure you cover your testicles with fairly thick white cloth to keep them cool. The white reflects the heat. A folded T shirt or similar works well.

I haven’t heard of IR being specifically used for ‘firm flaccid’, but as a warm-up to aid collagen elasticity and as a warm down method to aid blood flow, there are hundreds of posts on this site if you search. Because of the way IR penetrates, it makes sense that it would be a good treatment, in conjunction with gentle massage.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Do you guys notice that when you are standing, you firstly take off your pants the penis would not be firmed
After a while it would become firmer.
And I also notice the penis would not firm when I go to piss.
So the conclusion of happening of this is the bad circulation of blood.

Another factor causing this happen I think is the mental problem
I notice when I see the penis is firm I am worried and it would keep firmed
But if I keep naked and standing but not focus on that it loose

So just keep relax and don’t think this is a disease and it will get better.
Like James, you can still have a morning wood and you can still masturbate right?
Then what did the firm flaccid make you so worried?
To James:
I had a period laid there and did nothing for about 2 months.
Now I ‘m still doing a light newbie routine

I’m convinced that with some you on this thread, the condition is caused by muscles in spasm.


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Originally Posted by firegoat
James, if you are going to use IR, make sure you cover your testicles with fairly thick white cloth to keep them cool. The white reflects the heat. A folded T shirt or similar works well.

I haven’t heard of IR being specifically used for ‘firm flaccid’, but as a warm-up to aid collagen elasticity and as a warm down method to aid blood flow, there are hundreds of posts on this site if you search. Because of the way IR penetrates, it makes sense that it would be a good treatment, in conjunction with gentle massage.

Thanks for the warning, I had read that and used a very thick towel folded and placed it on my testicles before starting :) .

chrono_ sent me a message stating he noticed my big veins and asked if I had them before, I did have them before (from pe) but now they seem like varicose veins, I done a search and I found a fair bit of information and it does seem to fit this and most important it fits something I found a while ago, which is when my penis tissue goes soft (mainly when in the bath) I pushed in to my fat pad and I could feel what I can only describe as a hard cord like thing, it turns out this thing is to do with veins swelling, so it is blood flow related.

Also Mondor’s disease is seen to be in the dorsal vein and the picture I have attached shows that’s the only main vein that goes in to the body and that’s where I can feel a hard cord when the rest of my tissue is relaxed.

Here’s the message I sent chrono_:

Quote
Hello :)

They became bigger after starting penis exercise but in a positive way, since my penis started becoming hard in flaccid state the veins look swollen, like varicose veins.

I was intending to look this up but put it too one side but just now I done a search for “penis varicose veins” and
I found this:

“It can be C or Thrombophlebitis

Studies have shown that anti-inflammatory agents can resolve this in 4-6 weeks”

I looked at Thrombophlebitis and read this:

“Thrombophlebitis is phlebitis (vein inflammation) related to a blood clot or thrombus.[1] When it occurs repeatedly in different locations, it is known as “Thrombophlebitis migrans” or “migrating thrombophlebitis”.”

I can feel almost a hard cord when pushing in to my fat pad, I think its the dorsal vein, I just read this from a Doctor:

“You may be describing superficial thrombophlebitis of the penis (an uncommon disease known as Mondor’s disease). This is an inflammatory reaction to a clot within the vein. This subsequently causes blockages and dilation of the vein. It is typically painless, but can be painful. In studies, patients were noted to have thrombophlebitis after a prolonged sexual act with or without intercourse. It was described as cord-like thickening of the superficial penile veins.

Diagnosis is via ultrasound which shows blockage of the vessels. Treatment is with anti-inflammatories (i.e. aspirin or ibuprofen) and most resolve within 4-6 weeks. If it persists, then surgery may be necessary. A referral to a urologist would be reasonable.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.
Regards”

The strange thing is my hard tissue appeared after I had got a Lymphocele which is caused by hard sex or masturbation, then it causes swelling and fluid gets trapped and now I have read that Thrombophlebitis is caused by swelling.

I’m going to mention this to my Doctor when I go next week.

Originally Posted by jacky528
Do you guys notice that when you are standing, you firstly take off your pants the penis would not be firmed
After a while it would become firmer.
And I also notice the penis would not firm when I go to piss.
So the conclusion of happening of this is the bad circulation of blood.

Another factor causing this happen I think is the mental problem
I notice when I see the penis is firm I am worried and it would keep firmed
But if I keep naked and standing but not focus on that it loose

So just keep relax and don’t think this is a disease and it will get better.
Like James, you can still have a morning wood and you can still masturbate right?
Then what did the firm flaccid make you so worried?
To James:
I had a period laid there and did nothing for about 2 months.
Now I ‘m still doing a light newbie routine

I have had two morning erections in 6months, they was probably only at 85% erection as well :( .

Attached Images
dorsal vein.JPG
(17.5 KB, 100 views)

Last edited by James1984 : 01-24-2009 at .

Sorry I cant re edit, The message I sent chrono_ says “It can be Mondor’s disease or Thrombophlebitis” not “It can be C or Thrombophlebitis” I messed up when copy and pasting Mondor’s disease.

It can be internal Peyronie’s(that is not visible) ..

It can also be some kind of vein malfunction.

Or it can be a complex one(if it is vein damage related) - the initial vein damage caused the draining of blood to became inefficient and a damage to the soft tissue occurred because of the inadequate draining and tissue. And voila - you get the firm flaccid because it is not the same elastic

tissue there anymore.

It also can be the other way around - the veins have always been there right .. so by applying too much pressure on the penis the soft tissue

suffered some kind of internal hematoma thus leading to the same scary internal tissue that do not expand so easily and the veins became

bigger and more prominent because the tissue is not pushing them to their limits.

Too much of masturbation or penile exercises seems to aggravate it for sure.


Last edited by chrono_ : 01-25-2009 at .

It would be interesting to see the results from some one with this problem that took aspirin for 6weeks and laid off sex/masturbation, I would have done it myself had I read the article before but I’m due to go to the Doctors this Friday and I wouldn’t want to change the area in any way to save myself from have having to go back, I am convinced its Mondors Disease, the cord like thing is exactly what I can feel and it seems to be aligned perfectly with the dorsal vein.

I took some aspirin for 2-3 weeks and laid off the masturbation .. nothing special happened.

The Doctor did say 4 - 6 weeks and then if no change surgery would be needed.

Maybe it would be worth trying to do the 6weeks?

There’s no problem with taking aspirin as long as your not on blood thinning drugs, some doctors even take half a tablet daily.

Stopping the masturbation is the key .. not so much the aspirin.

I will also take the aspirin ^^

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:41 AM.