Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Firm flaccid penis

Right before I had this “injury” I was doing squats and cleans for the first time ever in my life. At the same time and for some time after the injury I was riding my bike a decent amount. Maybe 15 miles a week.

That gave me some hope that this is a pelvic muscle disorder, the article by Goldenstein give me even more hope. The only problem with that is I have done many stretches and sat on a tennis ball several times a week, and before that I have sat in a hot tub for 15 minutes daily. Hyperlite, I really wish you would give us something to do so we can see if this is our problem.

I am increasingly becoming concerned too that flaccid shrinkage seems to be more of the issue now, along with a hard flaccid. I beleive that is my PE wearing off as I never had time to cement my gains. Another concern is that I used to have a week where everything was normal. I havent had one of these weeks in a long time, and if anything I will have a normal day which happens one every half a month.


8/12/09 5.70" x 4.9" NBP

Goal: 6.5" x 5.25" NBP

BMashina, obviously it’s impossible to tell without diagnosis, but I’ve read a lot of Irwin Goldstein’s stuff and he tells again and again about pudendal nerve entrapment and fuckedup veins from riding a bike.
Since you had a week where everything is fine, I think it’s safe to rule out that something like a vein is scarred.

I would avoid sitting for a week, according to Goldstein 1/6 of ones body weight is enough to compress the nerves and veins, I actually think the massaging with a tennis ball is causing more problems than solving, as this would only reinforce the pressure.

Other than that you should ask your urologist/doctor to have a special xray where they can locate all the veins in your body and see if anyone is ruptured.
Goldstein talks about how he sees many people every week that has been to other urologists, then they come to him, he takes a x-ray, it shows a damaged vein and they are diagnosed and treated immediatly.

It seems even amongst specialist damage to the penis is swept under the rug easily, probably because most cases of ED is treated well with viagra these days.

If biking can cause that kind of damage, I can’t see why sitting many hours can’t - probably it dependes on the shape of the chair and the position one holds while sitting.

I suppose other sports can cause similar damages, also.

I was hoping the same thing, but unfortunately in Goldstein’s own words:

” Sitting on a seat you are sitting on your ischial tuberosities or sit bones. This is a safe region to bear your body weight on your sit bones. Fat and muscle lay over the sit bones and there are no associated nerves and arteries. In contrast, straddling a bike saddle forces the rider to bear the body weight on the perineum (hidden part of the penis). Compression of the perineum may lead to permanent nerve and artery damage, leading to numbness and sexual function, such as loss of erections. To avoid injury to the perineum while riding, it is recommended to use a noseless two-cheek split seat. If sexual dysfunction occurs following riding, a full evaluation is indicated. “

So unless you ride a bike this can be ruled out too =\

Originally Posted by Longingforlong
I was hoping the same thing, but unfortunately in Goldstein’s own words:

” Sitting on a seat you are sitting on your ischial tuberosities or sit bones. This is a safe region to bear your body weight on your sit bones. Fat and muscle lay over the sit bones and there are no associated nerves and arteries. In contrast, straddling a bike saddle forces the rider to bear the body weight on the perineum (hidden part of the penis). Compression of the perineum may lead to permanent nerve and artery damage, leading to numbness and sexual function, such as loss of erections. To avoid injury to the perineum while riding, it is recommended to use a noseless two-cheek split seat. If sexual dysfunction occurs following riding, a full evaluation is indicated. “

So unless you ride a bike this can be ruled out too =\

I notice now that I have to be careful in which position I sit now. When I sit down in a way that puts a lot of pressure on my taint area I notice my firm flaccid becomes worse. And I have not been on a bicycle in years.

Yeah, if that was the case that would definately be worth checking out more, and for thsoe who do sit like that, read more up on it.

I however have a very “slack” sitting position, there is zero pressure on that area, it doesn’t even touch the chair, i’m always “lying” in my chair so theres never any preasure on that area.

I can say for certain that a lot of my issues stem from this pelvic issue. I know that there is more to the problem then just pelvic tension. The best thing I can recommend for you is to see a Pelvic floor specialist. As far as the book goes, I would highly recommend it. It is 100% the best book on the market for this sort of issue. The guy that wrote this book also offers help in a clinic setting but it is not necessary to do this. Like I said there were a few highly regarded specialists that sat down and researched this issue. CPPS (chronic pelvic pain syndrome) can create a number of different symptoms. Numbness, ED and pain are a few of them. I have never had any pain with my condition. It is tough for me to try and diagnose you or even recommend certain exercises without you completely understanding the principals and the theories behind it.

These Pro solution pills that I have been taking have absolutely helped my situation. You can’t tell me that they don’t have any effect unless you have personally tried and have experienced nothing. Even if that was the case, you can’t argue with my success. I am taking this supplement to help with blood flow and erection strength. So far I am pleased with the results.

It sounds to me like I have had the most success out any of you guys so far. So take my advice or leave it. Once again I will tell you what has worked for me:

- The book “A headache in the pelvis” (this book has all the stretches and exercises that help to release tension).
- Go see a Pelvic floor specialist or a physiotherapist that deals specifically with this area. Forget about doctors on this issue.
- The extender and Supplement combo has helped my erections dramatically. I have no concerns about having sex or getting solid erections.

I will leave you with this. If you guys were to try what I have listed here, I am very confident that it will help your situation.

Originally Posted by Longingforlong
After reading the reviews at amazon it seems this book is a advertisment that says “you have to come to our clinic though, there is no help in this book”.

The other reason for why I’m doubting the hypothesis that this is whats wrong with us is simply the fact that people with this pelvic disorder always report PAIN, no penile numbness (and I’ve spent hours upon hours reading) as their symptoms.
While we report no pain only numbness, and it happened to us pretty instantly.
I seriously doubt this is the cause of our problems as then the sensation would be shifting from numb, to some, to fully funtional, to numb and fluctuating like this constantly throughout the months.
When you sleep, when you piss etc. Sometime you would have noticed a change in sensation..

But we don’t, it’s numb 24/7, no change what so ever..
I can have a hard flaccid, numb.
Then the flaccid goes soft, still just as numb, NO CHANGE.

People are free to try if they want, but let’s be real, the prosolution pills is nothing but money, they claim to give you extra inches just by popping pills.
This is the type of shit you get in your junk email, a simple google expose the scam.

As for the book, eh, I wouldn’t waste money on information that is free on google, especially when the book concludes you have to visit their clinic to get treatment.

Glad you are doing better though!

I’ve not posted here for a few months now, but not a day goes by when I don’t think about my unit.
I’ve had this problem for about two years now and managed to live with it, but I seriously don’t know how I am supposed to cope in future.

I can live with the hard flaccid, but what I can’t live with - is the inability to have/hold an erection properly.

Let me stress, I’m not here to give a bad word about P.E because I’ve never done it - I just found this P.E forum when searching for symptoms of my ED.

So far, the only thing I’ve found to help this - is Cialis (which lasts only for about 50 hours ) and refraining from ANY sexual activity, including porn .. For about 3-5 days.

I’m a healthy 18 year old who goes to the gym 5 times per week, but every experience I’ve had with girls (sexually) has been tainted by this absolute nightmare. So you can imagine how hard it is for me, someone who has their hole life ahead of them - yet unable to just get and keep an erection.

I really wish I could say it will just heal in time, but I’ve seen no evidence of this unfolding in mine (or many other regulars here) cases.

I’ve tried some pelvic stretches, I’ve tried arginine, I’ve tried l-carnitine, I’ve tried vitamin e and d. Nothing seems to help, just short term effects which are very mild.

So for those of you with “Firm flaccid”, count yourself lucky because you could be having erection issues too !

Originally Posted by venomx
I’ve not posted here for a few months now, but not a day goes by when I don’t think about my unit.
I’ve had this problem for about two years now and managed to live with it, but I seriously don’t know how I am supposed to cope in future.

I can live with the hard flaccid, but what I can’t live with - is the inability to have/hold an erection properly.

Let me stress, I’m not here to give a bad word about P.E because I’ve never done it - I just found this P.E forum when searching for symptoms of my ED.

So far, the only thing I’ve found to help this - is Cialis (which lasts only for about 50 hours ) and refraining from ANY sexual activity, including porn .. For about 3-5 days.

I’m a healthy 18 year old who goes to the gym 5 times per week, but every experience I’ve had with girls (sexually) has been tainted by this absolute nightmare. So you can imagine how hard it is for me, someone who has their hole life ahead of them - yet unable to just get and keep an erection.

I really wish I could say it will just heal in time, but I’ve seen no evidence of this unfolding in mine (or many other regulars here) cases.

I’ve tried some pelvic stretches, I’ve tried arginine, I’ve tried l-carnitine, I’ve tried vitamin e and d. Nothing seems to help, just short term effects which are very mild.

So for those of you with “Firm flaccid”, count yourself lucky because you could be having erection issues too !

If you take cialis are your erections normal or do you still struggle maintaining one?

Originally Posted by venomx
I’ve not posted here for a few months now, but not a day goes by when I don’t think about my unit.
I’ve had this problem for about two years now and managed to live with it, but I seriously don’t know how I am supposed to cope in future.

I can live with the hard flaccid, but what I can’t live with - is the inability to have/hold an erection properly.

Let me stress, I’m not here to give a bad word about P.E because I’ve never done it - I just found this P.E forum when searching for symptoms of my ED.

So far, the only thing I’ve found to help this - is Cialis (which lasts only for about 50 hours ) and refraining from ANY sexual activity, including porn .. For about 3-5 days.

I’m a healthy 18 year old who goes to the gym 5 times per week, but every experience I’ve had with girls (sexually) has been tainted by this absolute nightmare. So you can imagine how hard it is for me, someone who has their hole life ahead of them - yet unable to just get and keep an erection.

I really wish I could say it will just heal in time, but I’ve seen no evidence of this unfolding in mine (or many other regulars here) cases.

I’ve tried some pelvic stretches, I’ve tried arginine, I’ve tried l-carnitine, I’ve tried vitamin e and d. Nothing seems to help, just short term effects which are very mild.

So for those of you with “Firm flaccid”, count yourself lucky because you could be having erection issues too !

I suggest starting your own thread. It’s confusing when people without injuries post in the injuries section. There is a men’s sexual health area on the site. You’ll see that E.D. is one of the topics covered.

Originally Posted by casperjones

I suggest starting your own thread. It’s confusing when people without injuries post in the injuries section. There is a men’s sexual health area on the site. You’ll see that E.D. Is one of the topics covered.

I do have the firm flaccid though, which is why I post in here. And I was hoping that by curing the firm flaccid this would cure the erection difficulties.

Originally Posted by venomx
I’ve not posted here for a few months now, but not a day goes by when I don’t think about my unit.
I’ve had this problem for about two years now and managed to live with it, but I seriously don’t know how I am supposed to cope in future.

I can live with the hard flaccid, but what I can’t live with - is the inability to have/hold an erection properly.

Let me stress, I’m not here to give a bad word about P.E because I’ve never done it - I just found this P.E forum when searching for symptoms of my ED.

So far, the only thing I’ve found to help this - is Cialis (which lasts only for about 50 hours ) and refraining from ANY sexual activity, including porn .. For about 3-5 days.

I’m a healthy 18 year old who goes to the gym 5 times per week, but every experience I’ve had with girls (sexually) has been tainted by this absolute nightmare. So you can imagine how hard it is for me, someone who has their hole life ahead of them - yet unable to just get and keep an erection.

I really wish I could say it will just heal in time, but I’ve seen no evidence of this unfolding in mine (or many other regulars here) cases.

I’ve tried some pelvic stretches, I’ve tried arginine, I’ve tried l-carnitine, I’ve tried vitamin e and d. Nothing seems to help, just short term effects which are very mild.

So for those of you with “Firm flaccid”, count yourself lucky because you could be having erection issues too !

Dude go get a blood test hello! Check every hormone level available.

Originally Posted by venomx

I do have the firm flaccid though, which is why I post in here. And I was hoping that by curing the firm flaccid this would cure the erection difficulties.

This is the injuries section. There is another section for E.D. It couldn’t be more simple. Posting non-injury posts in the injury section, but not only that, in specific injury threads gives the impression that more people have that injury than reality. Not only that but how will you get help for something whose CAUSE is, no doubt, vastly different from the rest of the posts? If the cause is completely different how can you get help when people are giving help and advice for a specific injury. You aren’t helping yourself or helping the community. I hope you see my points. You will probably get more responses from your own thread too in the right section.

Originally Posted by casperjones
This is the injuries section. There is another section for E.D. It couldn’t be more simple. Posting non-injury posts in the injury section, but not only that, in specific injury threads gives the impression that more people have that injury than reality. Not only that but how will you get help for something whose CAUSE is, no doubt, vastly different from the rest of the posts? If the cause is completely different how can you get help when people are giving help and advice for a specific injury. You aren’t helping yourself or helping the community. I hope you see my points. You will probably get more responses from your own thread too in the right section.

He has stated he has a firm flaccid penis though. If he did injure himself to cause the firm flaccid penis then ED can easily be a consequence of the injury. I know that it the case for myself who has a firm flaccid and as a consequence have ED as well.

And if you are worried about these injuries post swaying people away from performing PE then I will state my injuries are not due to PE. But I am grateful for this site to have a section where people can post there penile injuries and help each other.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:59 AM.