Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Firm flaccid penis

Thanks, it seems we share a lot of the same symptoms.

For me I can’t really say I have a big difference in sensation on dorsal/ventral.
The only semi-sensitive part of my penis is the frenulum.

My only “problem” with this hypothesis is that usually when the pudendal nerve is irritated people seem to report pain, I haven’t felt any pain anywhere…

When I urinate I can’t really feel it at all, I can barely feel anything “flowing”, same when I ejaculate I barely feel the ejaculation, same for you?

When your hard, if you have pants on and touch the glans through the pants, do you feel it?
Because I literally feel nothing whereas 9 months ago I would feel intense pleasure.

I’m also wondering why it seems we are the 2 only ones who report sensation problems.
Obviously lack of sensation is way more important than plain “firm flaccid”, so people would mostl ikely have mentioned the lack of sensation as main concern.
Hell for all I care the flaccid can be stone if I can get back my life (sensation).

Is there any evidence behind this hypothesis?

I feel as if I may have some loss of sensation too. It’s been so long though that I really do not remember how much feeling I used to have. The main sensation loss is in my glans.

I can only feel the urine passing through my penis when my flaccid is normal. I will start paying attention to my unit reguarding sensation more now.


8/12/09 5.70" x 4.9" NBP

Goal: 6.5" x 5.25" NBP

BMashina, what you should do is take some water cold or warm (no too warm obviously) and pour it down on your unit without watching, so that you don’t know exactly when the water hit the penis, and see how much you feel.

Do the same with a object you don’t hold, so you don’t know when it’s going to touch and see how well you feel it.

Originally Posted by Longingforlong
Thanks, it seems we share a lot of the same symptoms.

For me I can’t really say I have a big difference in sensation on dorsal/ventral.
The only semi-sensitive part of my penis is the frenulum.

My only “problem” with this hypothesis is that usually when the pudendal nerve is irritated people seem to report pain, I haven’t felt any pain anywhere…

When I urinate I can’t really feel it at all, I can barely feel anything “flowing”, same when I ejaculate I barely feel the ejaculation, same for you?

When your hard, if you have pants on and touch the glans through the pants, do you feel it?
Because I literally feel nothing whereas 9 months ago I would feel intense pleasure.

When i ejaculate I do not really feel the ejaculation, but I do get pleasure from an orgasm. Also, when I am hard I do feel a light touch sensation in my penis glans.

My problem is that the firm flaccid has changed the whole morphology of my penis. Now my penis is always rock hard and the corpus spongiosum barely fills with blood when I get an erection. Also, my erections are painful.

Originally Posted by biff7686
When i ejaculate I do not really feel the ejaculation, but I do get pleasure from an orgasm. Also, when I am hard I do feel a light touch sensation in my penis glans.

My problem is that the firm flaccid has changed the whole morphology of my penis. Now my penis is always rock hard and the corpus spongiosum barely fills with blood when I get an erection. Also, my erections are painful.

Did you feel ejaculation prior to this?
I remember the feeling of the ejaculation building up and shooting through the penis and finally out followed by an intense feeling of pleasure in my whole body.
Now I dont feel any feeling of anything rushing through my penis.
I do get a “Orgasm” in the sense that I get tired and I know I’ve just orgasmed, but they don’t feel anything like before.

What do you mean by light touch sensations?
That the sensation is light / diminished or that you feel even the slightest touch still?

I too have a very hard penis and it’s cold sometimes, have you had this?

Also another another thing I don’t quite get if it’s the pelvic muscle floor that is the problem.

If it’s indeed cutting off circulation, hence our poor flaccid state, why can we still get erect without regaining sensation?

I was hard for 3 hours a few weeks ago nonstop, so that means 3 hours where tons of blood was going in and out of my penis yet no sensation gained

Originally Posted by Longingforlong
Did you feel ejaculation prior to this?
I remember the feeling of the ejaculation building up and shooting through the penis and finally out followed by an intense feeling of pleasure in my whole body.
Now I dont feel any feeling of anything rushing through my penis.
I do get a “Orgasm” in the sense that I get tired and I know I’ve just orgasmed, but they don’t feel anything like before.

What do you mean by light touch sensations?
That the sensation is light / diminished or that you feel even the slightest touch still?

I too have a very hard penis and it’s cold sometimes, have you had this?

Yes I felt ejaculation prior to my injury. It sucks having lost the sensation and I do not feel the slightest touch. My penis is extremely hard and I guess you can say it feels colds, but honestly it barely feels like anything right now.

And for the erection bringing back sensations this isn’t necessarily the case as paralyzed people can still get erections, they just do not feel anything when they do.

Originally Posted by Longingforlong

I was hard for 3 hours a few weeks ago nonstop, so that means 3 hours where tons of blood was going in and out of my penis yet no sensation gained

Although my logic isn’t based upon fact, if you cut yourself and put a bandaid on it, then take it off three hours later, what do you expect? Not the best example I know, but it would be best to have erections for long periods of time consistantly without physical stimulation. One three hour erection is great, but having something similar everday for say a few weeks or a month is where we will see results.

I’m thinking about getting some Cialis or something to take everynight to promote night and morning wood (which I get, just not always great). If I do this for a few months, it could help heal the problem, although we do not know what it is. I really just want to see if I can rely on ED meds to have a normal erection so I will not be afraid to have sex.


8/12/09 5.70" x 4.9" NBP

Goal: 6.5" x 5.25" NBP

Unfortunately I have stayed hard about 2-3hours a day ever since this occured ( since I quit my job over this I have nothing else to do ), and there has been zero improvment.

I’m starting to fear that we have actually damaged ourselves beyond repair…

After 9 months there should have been improvement atleast…

Hmm yea it could be that the penis gets injured, and the body senses this, and retracts it to protect it.. But it’s like our dicks have post traumatic stress disorder.. Lol

It’s like, it gets injured and then develops a fear of it happening again.. Which could explain why a little stress can bring back the hard flaccid instantly.. I think we have to find a way to calm our nervous system, relax our penis / and the muscles down there..

It is 100% partially a muscular thing, the question is why are the muscles contracting so strongly. For me, my dick can be hard flaccid, but then 10 minutes later be 100% soft.. So clearly it’s not some type of scar tissue, otherwise I would feel it the whole time surely. If anything I would feel it more when the dick got bigger/hard/erection.

I think it takes time.. But the problem is, it stresses you out, but thats a cycle that could never end. You have to stop worrying about it one way or another. How can it get better if your stressin everyday? You have to find a way to deal with it and you have to get lots of sleep and jus enjoy life.. Things will improve , but only if you believe they will.

Things can ALWAYS be worse.. At least you stil have a dick.. What if it got cut off or some shit lol.. I have the same problems as you guys but I still have sex and it still feels good, I enjoy it.. The lack of sensation, I don’t believe is permament either. Nerves can repair themeselves. When your dick is hard flaccid, the nerves are being covered up by the firmness and thus you feel nothing. Then if your still feeling a lil numb when you get a boner or your not hard flaccid, it’s probably because the nerves are a little frazzled. As long as they are not coninuassly being irritated they will heal.

I think you have a very les severe problem moxsum.
Our lack of sensation is 24/7, no change, so it’s not just the firm flaccid, like never in 9 months have I had any improvement.

If you are experinecing hard flaccid I suggest you to quit PE for life…
If you ever end up in our situation, you will be suicidal….

Also for a 2 months during this time I was on valium for sleep problems, which is a strong muscle relaxant, and did this nothing to fix my problem which leads me to believe this might not be a simple matter of a pelvic muscle being constantly contracted.

Ok guys I have an update for you,

First of all, if you haven’t already picked up the book “A headache in the Pelvis” I STRONGLY recommend getting it. I know to some of you this whole pelvic floor thing doesn’t make sense. Trust me, if you read this book it will explain why you are experiencing loss of sensation, no orgasm and loss of erection quality. I realize that we don’t all have the same issue, however I think most of us are dealing with pelvic issues.

In my case I have both pelvic issues as well as scar tissue that is creating problems for me. I have been doing exercises to release tension and increase blood blow for the past 2 years. I have also been using Verapamil cream on the scar tissue area, this cream is supposed to break it down and allow for normal function. I have had a little bit of success with this combination. You have to understand that overcoming this pelvic disorder is going to take a lot of time and patients. If you want to know more about this please just buy the book and do the research. I guarantee you it is the best resource you will find anywhere. The book was written by a Physiotherapist, Urologist and Psychologist. These doctors got together and tackled the issue of “Pelvic Pain Syndrome”.

I have some good news and something interesting for you guys to try if you dare. I did some research and came across a supplement that works like Viagra but is cheaper. The pills are called Pro Solution. Apparently it is one of the leading natural male enhancement supplements on the market. I also picked up a Jes Extender. This extender is supposed to help treat peyronies and add size. I have been using this at low tension everyday. It has been a month now and I can honestly say that my erections are night and day better. I can get a hard on when ever I want and maintain it. Not only this but my erections feel almost normal again. This combo has worked very well for me so far and I would recommend trying it.

I will keep you guys posted.

Longingforlong,

Relaxants will not release the pelvic tension for you. You have trained your body to tense up and you do it through out the day subconsciously. It talks about this in the book.

Try laying on your bed and relaxing for a few minutes. Try to clear your mind of any stress and problems for a few minutes. Focus on your breath. Breath deep and count in your head 4-5 seconds per inhale/exhale. Once you get into a good rhythm focus on relaxing all your muscles in your body. Let everything go starting from your head all the way down to your toes. This whole meditation should last 10-15 minutes. If you can feel your pelvic floor release then that is a great sign.

Try this out and let me know how it goes. It is a good exercise to locate tension and help release it.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:12 PM.