Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Firm flaccid penis

And if it is a pelvic floor issue, which I beleive myself to some extent, I cannot target the muscle/s causing this. It seemed like the first few times the exercise really helped, but now I get nothing from it.


8/12/09 5.70" x 4.9" NBP

Goal: 6.5" x 5.25" NBP

In the mornings it’s generally bad until I urinate, to keep the water in we contract the pc muscle right ? And after this it’s able to relax, and the ff is much less prevalent and unit seems more relaxed. Must be some correlation here.

I do have hope however as ocasionally erotic thoughts will fire a semi/reasonably hard erection which I never had before. So hopefully we are all naturally being healed it’s just a matter of promoting it by resting, not sitting too much, heat and most of all - time.

Originally Posted by ironaddict69
I agree it is a pelvic floor thing for sure. Probably just extremely tense.

But why would pulling one’s penis cause this, Ironaddict?

Originally Posted by willy wonka
But why would pulling one’s penis cause this, Ironaddict?

because pf the contraction which is a reflex of smooth muscle under stress . some are more prone to this


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

I don’t know if this is a solution that some would be willing to try but I found a page about “Correction of Retractile Penis” on Dr. Whitehead’s site. I know surgery is frowned upon here, but I sure wish I would’ve tried surgery rather than manual PE. Take a look at this, because the graft that is inserted prevents the overretraction of the penis. I am not endorsing this, but I thought maybe it was worth a look, because the graft prevents retraction of the penis. Say goodbye to shrinkage I suppose. Just a thought, not a recommendation.

[url]Http://www.drwhitehead.com/bnapicsRetract.html

Get well!

Originally Posted by venomx
In the mornings it’s generally bad until I urinate, to keep the water in we contract the pc muscle right ? And after this it’s able to relax, and the ff is much less prevalent and unit seems more relaxed. Must be some correlation here.

Good point.. It’s true. For me, it’s never hard flaccid when I pee.. Therefore, that tells you without a doubt theres a muscular component.

When you pee, the pelvic floor muscles relax to allow the flow of urine. Then tighten up to keep it from flowing..

Clearly theres some involvement of the PC/BC/IC muscles.. The weird thing is, I’ve had prostatitis issues for the past year, and initially I could feel my pelvic muscles were really tense.. Like I was clenching my butthole all day at the slightest bit of stress, but I had some pelvic floor therapy done and I no longer feel any tension down there.. Infact it’s almost too relaxed feeling.. But clearly theres still some issues down there.. Could be trigger points OR shortened muscles.. This is a good article. Http://painfreeatlast.org/adaptive.html

How do you stretch the PC/BC/IC muscles? Hmmm

This retractile penis thing might be worth looking into!

Originally Posted by moxsum
Good point.. It’s true. For me, it’s never hard flaccid when I pee.. Therefore, that tells you without a doubt theres a muscular component.

When you pee, the pelvic floor muscles relax to allow the flow of urine. Then tighten up to keep it from flowing..

Clearly theres some involvement of the PC/BC/IC muscles.. The weird thing is, I’ve had prostatitis issues for the past year, and initially I could feel my pelvic muscles were really tense.. Like I was clenching my butthole all day at the slightest bit of stress, but I had some pelvic floor therapy done and I no longer feel any tension down there.. Infact it’s almost too relaxed feeling.. But clearly theres still some issues down there.. Could be trigger points OR shortened muscles.. This is a good article. Http://painfreeatlast.org/adaptive.html

How do you stretch the PC/BC/IC muscles? Hmmm

I’m actually thinking of getting a portable ultrasound machine and applying it to the perineum area in order to relax these muscles. I’m not sure if this will work, but it is just applying deep heat to the area. I figure it’s worth a shot, plus it really should not cause any harm.

Another possibility might be botox, but I would only consider this after exhausting all other options.

Over the last month a few things have happened which have made me confident it is muscle related and rather than posting why I think this I will just attempt to fix myself and report back changes.

Last week I ordered these books (which are being delivered today):

Headache in the Pelvis: A New Treatment for Chronic Pelvic Pain
Pelvic Power: Mind/Body Exercises for Strength, Flexibility, Posture and Balance for Men and Women
Heal Pelvic Pain: The Proven Stretching, Strengthening, and Nutrition Program for Relieving Pain

I’m going to do all stretches and anything else that seems like it may help from these books and take the following daily:

Cialis 2.5mg
Trental 400mg x 3
Vitamin E 400IU
Omega 3 1000mg x 2
Vitamin E Oil (70,000 IU) rubbed into my penis

I’ll do this for a minimum of 3months and my plan is to start this Monday if I can learn all of the stretches.

What is the current hypothesis?

That our penis gets poor circulation due to some sort of constant pelvis contraction?

Does anyone but me also suffer complete lack of sensation?

Originally Posted by Longingforlong
What is the current hypothesis?
That our penis gets poor circulation due to some sort of constant pelvis contraction?
Does anyone but me also suffer complete lack of sensation?

Essentially that is the hypothesis. It seems we injured the nerves in our penis, which has caused the muscles that travel along the pudendal nerve to contract. The problem is trying to figure out a way to relax these muscles.

I have pretty bad loss of sensation, but I can still feel things like hot/cold and pinpricks. I’m just wondering when you say a complete loss of sensation if you mean you literally cannot feel anything? Like if boiling hot water is poured on your penis could you feel it?

I would say 95% lack of sensation.
If I pour warm or cold water on my penis, I don’t really feel it at all.
If I pour the same water on any other part of my body I feel it instantly.
If I just drop a few drops on different areas of my penis some feel slight cold / heat, other places I feel literally zero.

If you still feel hot/cold the same way you did before I don’t see how any nerves can be damaged / be blocked ?

Also, isn’t it very weird that the pelvic from would somehow go into constant contraction spontaneously one day?

Originally Posted by Longingforlong
Also, isn’t it very weird that the pelvic from would somehow go into constant contraction spontaneously one day?

I do not feel hot/cold exactly anywhere close to where I did before I had my injury. On my dorsal side my temperature sensation is very weak, but it is better on the ventral side of the penis. But when you go in for nerve testing, doctors are concerned if you have zero sensation. The thing that concerns me is that you say there are certain areas where you literally have zero sensation on your penis.

I know for me the pelvic muscles did not spontaneously contract. I had an injury to my penis, which caused the muscles in the pelvic area to “guard” since they sensed an injury. The firm flaccid makes the penis swollen and this causes a lot of pressure to be placed on the dorsal nerve of the penis. Also, the whole pudendal nerve is probably inflamed. However, if we are able to get rid of the firm flaccid I am pretty confident nerve sensation will return.

Also, when you urinate can you feel if your urine is hot/cold? Because I cannot tell the difference.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:55 AM.