Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Firm flaccid penis

I may email Dr Lue and ask him about the doses and time scale the supplements should be taken for, the worst that can happen is I don’t get a response. I also don’t think we have Peyronie’s and I really do believe this can and will be fixed, its just annoying trying to work out what it is.

One thing I am really grateful for is this place and the members of staff, during searching for information about this months ago I come across a thread on another PE board with a few members experiencing the same problems, the thread reached over twenty pages and then the admin banned a number of users and locked the thread claiming they was all just trying to scare people from doing PE. I don’t know about others but once I’m fixed I will be wearing my extender again.

Yes, we tryed to find that one guy(lousy of me to use that phrase) who looked like he knew what he was talking about, but to no avail.

I don’t know how it works, but it seems like you guys in Europe could be going all over the medical field to find and maybe answer to this. It really costs a lot of money over here that I unfortunatly do not have.


8/12/09 5.70" x 4.9" NBP

Goal: 6.5" x 5.25" NBP

Originally Posted by BMashina
Yes, we tryed to find that one guy(lousy of me to use that phrase) who looked like he knew what he was talking about, but to no avail.

I don’t know how it works, but it seems like you guys in Europe could be going all over the medical field to find and maybe answer to this. It really costs a lot of money over here that I unfortunatly do not have.

Which guy are you talking about that knew his stuff? I would like to read what he stated.

I have emailed Dr Lue, if I get a response, I’ll post it here.

Here is the email that I sent:

Quote
Dear Dr Lue

I hope you do not mind me contacting you in this way.

I wanted to ask you if you have ever come across a patient or patients suffering with a firm flaccid penis?

I have been suffering with this problem for over a year and a half and although I have had some improvement since this first started, my flaccid state continues to fluctuate between normal, firm and extremely firm. Two things I have noticed that return my penis to its normal elasticated and soft state is laying down on my back and when I start to pass urine.

I have read a post on a forum in which a user stated that you had recommended the following supplements as possible treatment:

Pentoxifylline
L-Arginine
Cialis

Can you confirm if this is true and if so please tell me what dose of each supplement should be used as well as the time scale that they should be used for?

Thank you for your time

All the best

……. ………

Originally Posted by biff7686
Which guy are you talking about that knew his stuff? I would like to read what he stated.

I will have to dig through some old PM’s, Ill let you know.


8/12/09 5.70" x 4.9" NBP

Goal: 6.5" x 5.25" NBP

That thread is exactly the one I was talking about above when I mentioned the admin banning people and locking the thread:

Quote
If YOU, this little band of PE naysayers, don’t stop posting this crap in an attempt to make new comers to this fine forum afraid, I WILL ban the whole lot of you.

We recognize your tactics and will no longer condone this kind of posting. UNDERSTAND?

This is your ONLY warning.


and

Quote
I’ve got a feeling you won’t get a response from him Big Al. Nor will any of the others that have been defaming PE.

Anyway, I read the post by Destrier and its interesting but I disagree with it. I have spoke to people here that are fixed and they didn’t have surgery, in fact just today I received a PM from some one:

Quote
This is a difficult question to answer. My unit is definitely different now. But it is not hard in the flaccid state. It took a long long time. And I tried lots of different remedies.

James can you ask this person what treatmenst he tried ? I found bunch of guys who claim that are cured but don`t it for sure unfortunately, there are a lot of guys advertising different type of products, PE vets call them for example pro Lin or pro surgery guys.

My message to him was me asking if his penis was now fixed or what state it is now in, here is his reply:

Quote
Hello,

This is a difficult question to answer. My unit is definitely different now. But it is not hard in the flaccid state. It took a long long time. And I tried lots of different remedies. I think I’m going to write a post on here to try and let everyone know about my trials and experiences, maybe offer some hope to others.

Hope that helps. Look out for my post. It may take a little time cause I’m pretty busy.

Ghost

I thanked him and said I would look out for his post.

I also spoke to another member last week who also is now fixed, here is his reply to me after asking what state his penis is currently in:

Quote
Yup, I can confirm it is 100% gone and I am doing PE still.

The injury took quite a while to heal, it was definately not something that went away over night. I didn’t do PE at all and tried to cut back the frequency of sex and masturbation. I also took some supplement, nitrix? I don’t think that’s the name, but it had nitr___ or something in the name.

Oh, and I put a heat pad on my unit religiously. Atleast 3 times a day.

The main thing is giving it time. I would say do not do any PE’ing for 1-2 months and when you start back up, be very attentive to how your dick is reacting. If you sense the firmness is coming back, you are going to fast. My PE routine is very gradual and I am building up the intensity VERY slowly. So far I am up to about ~10min of stretching and ~10min of jelqing with no problems.

Hope this helps.

I looked up Nitrix and found a product called BSN Nitrix, which contains different ingredients that boost Nitric Oxide.

I didn’t look in to this a lot because when my firm flaccid first started I read an article by Louis J. Ignarro who is one of two or three people that received a noble prize for his work with Nitric Oxide.

He states:

Quote
To Boost Nitric Oxide Levels

These supplements, all available at health-food stores, have few if any side effects…

L-arginine

Dose: 2,000 to 3,000 milligrams (mg) taken twice daily – for a total of 4,000 to
6,000 mg.

L-citrulline

Dose: 400 to 600 mg daily.

Daily multivitamin that includes vitamin E

Vitamin C

Dose: 500 mg daily.

I took all things listed but not for long which is probably why I didn’t notice a massive improvement.

Here is a link to the full article, which I recommend reading as I had to remove his explanation for taking each supplement due to the formatting messing up:

drignarro.com/NOArticle.pdf

I have been doing some thinking and reading. I am still amazed that sometimes it can be normal when sitting, but when I stand up I can watch it go firm, Anyone else relate to this? I did about an hour of reading on tense pelvic muscles. ED is one effect of this. This relates to what hyperlite was suggesting. It is plausible to me. I did a fair amount of squatting and weight lifting before my injury, I did a far amount of bike riding(which is bad for Pelvic Pain Syndrome or whatever it is called). I also did many kegels.

Perhaps those three things led to tense muscle/s in my pelvic region. However, I have no other symptoms associated with this. It does make sense that at times the muscles are relaxed such as randomly, laying down, or sitting comfortably. To make me think this is plausible once again is that when I stand up I can watch the firmness appear. I can watch the state of my penis change.

I do not feel like a venous leak is our problem, my erections are ok, except for overall poor glans expansion. I do feel that tense pelvic muscles or some other problem can cause poor erections that some of us have and poor glans expansion and mimic a VL.

I also find the fact that Urologists have found nothing wrong with some of you with firm flaccid convincing to this. As tense muscles in the pelvic region wouldn’t be on their list to check as a possible cause of ED.

I’m just thinking aloud here, I’m getting sick of this. My next goal is to learn massage techniques, more stretches or other techniques to test this theory. I would like to purchase some muscle relaxants also, if my firm flaccid and erections improved that would be a seemingly obvious sign of tense pelvic muscles.

Anyone agree? Can anything think of anything to make this theory unprobable?


8/12/09 5.70" x 4.9" NBP

Goal: 6.5" x 5.25" NBP

Also at times I have a weak stream, and the weak stream is often accompanied by FF. It seems like I have to put effort into urinating. Sometimes it takes a few seconds also. I have occasionally experienced a stop and go stream too.

These are signs of tense pelvic muscles.


8/12/09 5.70" x 4.9" NBP

Goal: 6.5" x 5.25" NBP

Has a penile arteriovenous fistula been eliminated by angiography for any firm flaccid suffers? It could in rare instances happen if one suffers from capillary/venous fragility.


Doing what genetics didn't since two-thousand and ten. Starting goal, a total volume of 300.

Originally Posted by BMashina
I have been doing some thinking and reading. I am still amazed that sometimes it can be normal when sitting, but when I stand up I can watch it go firm, Anyone else relate to this? I did about an hour of reading on tense pelvic muscles. ED is one effect of this. This relates to what hyperlite was suggesting. It is plausible to me. I did a fair amount of squatting and weight lifting before my injury, I did a far amount of bike riding(which is bad for Pelvic Pain Syndrome or whatever it is called). I also did many kegels.

Perhaps those three things led to tense muscle/s in my pelvic region. However, I have no other symptoms associated with this. It does make sense that at times the muscles are relaxed such as randomly, laying down, or sitting comfortably. To make me think this is plausible once again is that when I stand up I can watch the firmness appear. I can watch the state of my penis change.

I do not feel like a venous leak is our problem, my erections are ok, except for overall poor glans expansion. I do feel that tense pelvic muscles or some other problem can cause poor erections that some of us have and poor glans expansion and mimic a VL.

I also find the fact that Urologists have found nothing wrong with some of you with firm flaccid convincing to this. As tense muscles in the pelvic region wouldn’t be on their list to check as a possible cause of ED.

I’m just thinking aloud here, I’m getting sick of this. My next goal is to learn massage techniques, more stretches or other techniques to test this theory. I would like to purchase some muscle relaxants also, if my firm flaccid and erections improved that would be a seemingly obvious sign of tense pelvic muscles.

Anyone agree? Can anything think of anything to make this theory unprobable?

For me it seems to be mainly an issue with my bulbocavernosus muscle tensing up. About a week ago I was starting to get random erections and had a greatly increased libido. I had not gotten these since the middle of May. I could only get these erections while sitting or laying down and they were extremely painful. Also, I noticed that only one side of my corpus spongiosum was filling up with blood. I believe the pain was due to an enlarged tunica albuginea as it felt like my penis was going to explode when having these erections.

However, a few days ago I was massaging my penis and suddenly my penis tensed up with my bc muscle contracting. I believe I hit an injured nerve in my corpus spongiosum and this caused my bc muscle to go out of control. Now those random erections and my libido increase have disappeared. And when I do get erections they are of poor quality as my corpus spongiosum barely fills up. Also, my left testicle has become swollen and painful. And I sometimes get painful spasms of my bc muscle.

The contraction of the bc muscle would explain why when some of us urinate we lose the firmness. When we piss the bc muscle relaxes until the very end of urination where it will then again contract to push out any remaining urine in the urethra. I know for myself the firmness increases again once I am finished with urination.

So muscle relaxers might work since I do believe our pelvic muscles are tight. However, I believe in my case the reason why the muscles are so tight is due to injured nerves in my penis causing the tension.

Originally Posted by BMashina
That was easy, :) .

Owen33 found this, the post by Destrier is very interesting.

Http://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-…flaccid-21.html

I think for his case this might have been the problem. I know for myself I started to experience the firm flaccid thing in April at times for a few hours, then it would disappear. What caused my permanent firm flaccidness was wearing tight underwear for a day. This was at the end of April and ever since my penis has had the firm flaccid.

Since a lot of firm flaccid individuals have injured themselves due to jelqing my guess is nerve damage in the penis has caused our pelvic muscles to contract. And I believe for most of us it is the bc muscle that is the culprit.

If I take cialis, the problems basically disappear completely - and erections are much stronger and easier to maintain for a few days.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:19 PM.