Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Firm flaccid penis

Originally Posted by ghost24
I don’t have spasms. My erections are soft and rubbery. I can’t get rock hard although I haven’t tried because the whole area is sore/tender.

I have been doing some serious research but I need to do some further study on the topic.

OK, I won’t use caps.

I have the same problem, but mine situation is also much more different than yours.
My erections and my morningwood are working as before, but I have a loss of sensation in my penis that suggest me that this is nerve related, ok you say you have traumated a bloodvessel but wont that heal?
I never feel any pain, and my penis can be soft and normal time to time, it’s a real strange thing why it contracts when standing or moving.
I never felt any pop that most of you guys describing, I were just doing som jelqs and when my penis did the detumscence it contracted in and got hard and I suddenly lost very much sensation, very very wierd.
Every movement affect your spine, so I would easily say this is a form of muscle spasms caused by a nerve compression in your spine just affecting that part of the body, It’s more likely than a bloodvessel issue.

Are you experience any loss of sensation?


Last edited by Maroshk : 09-07-2008 at .

Sorry for posting again but the edit function timed out :P

Did you read my posts ghost? I linked a very interesting link with a guy who suffered the same but actually solved it.
I am basing my information on this link.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/5…id=post_3015172

Maroshk-

That is an interesting link, but it poses as many questions as it answers!
One can’t trust the validity too much of an anonymous post, but taking it as true, it would appear that the person had a pre-disposition to disk compression that was triggered by a PE induced muscle spasm. I am always against spinal surgery unless it is absolutely necessary, because once it’s done, your spine becomes “special”. No masseur or chiropractor will want to touch you.

Having an MRI scan might be interesting though.


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Originally Posted by marky777
Maroshk-

That is an interesting link, but it poses as many questions as it answers!
One can’t trust the validity too much of an anonymous post, but taking it as true, it would appear that the person had a pre-disposition to disk compression that was triggered by a PE induced muscle spasm. I am always against spinal surgery unless it is absolutely necessary, because once it’s done, your spine becomes “special”. No masseur or chiropractor will want to touch you.

Having an MRI scan might be interesting though.

I know but this link gives me hope that it might be this, this is absoultely driving me crazy, it has sort of ruined my life for some months now, I know people have far worse problem but it’s still so annoying, and no one has a conclusive answer yet.

I don’t know where to start either, most docs will say that you are ok and then leave you.
I guess I have to start to say that I have a loss of sensation in my penis and hope that a doctor could help to check out my spine or whatever.
You seems experienced in this subject with backs, could a chiropractor discover a disc herniation?


Last edited by Maroshk : 09-07-2008 at .

I only know about tension, it is a mysterious thing. Most of life runs on it. If I were in your position, I would use meditation to relax the whole lower spine, perineum and genital area. If you have the time, you may get interesting results.


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Originally Posted by marky777

I am always against spinal surgery unless it is absolutely necessary, because once it’s done, your spine becomes “special”. No masseur or chiropractor will want to touch you.

I have no problem working on people who have had spinal surgery. I do however encourage people to explore every other possible avenue, and leave surgery as a very last resort.

Maroshk, if you had a disc herniation, you would most likely be in severe pain. Do you have localised lumbar pain, or pain running down through either or both buttocks, or lower extremities (legs)?


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
I have no problem working on people who have had spinal surgery. I do however encourage people to explore every other possible avenue, and leave surgery as a very last resort.

Maroshk, if you had a disc herniation, you would most likely be in severe pain. Do you have localised lumbar pain, or pain running down through either or both buttocks, or lower extremities (legs)?

I have only noticed a sharp pain that have radiates down in one leg, the pain comes and go but I don’t experience it so often I have to say.

Did it start at a similar time to the penis problem?


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

firegoat-

What do you do for a living? I used to be a masseur “Opp North”, but never qualified - back in the days when anything went.


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Originally Posted by ghost24
I have been experiencing the same problems. I heard what seemed to be an innocuous pop at the left dorsal base of the penis after stretching. My penis is now hard and turtles when flaccid, when I stand up. When I’m sitting or lying down, it’s not as hard. My penis is sore if I try to squeeze it. I also have a pain like a pulled muscle in the perineum, but I believe this was from a separate incident. I’ve seen two urologists in the past two days and they both told me absolutely nothing is wrong. Actually, today there were two urologists that saw me and they both were kind of laughing at my concerns and told me to wait a month and it will heal.

I have a terrible feeling that this is not going to be healed in a month. I am trying to gather a group of people with similar symptoms so that we can all go to a special doctor and request some serious tests and investigation. By special I mean a center that solely focuses on innovative treatments for penile trauma. I know that Cornell has a fairly good center but I will do more research. THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS AND I FEEL THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY ANY OF THESE UROLOGISTS WILL BELIEVE OUR CONDITION IS REAL.

I really feel like I severed a blood vessel and that was the popping sound that I heard. I used to have two PROMINENT veins that came from the center base dorsally and then each wrapped around the sides to the underside of the penis where they ran up towards the glans. The one on the left where I heard the pop is now gone.

I have tried to explain this to the urologists but they will not listen to me. They say that the vessels that cause an erection are deep within the penis. I have a feeling that the subcutaneous arteries that I am referring to might be responsible for supplying blood to the penis while flaccid. This is why the penis turtles because it is not receiving enough blood flow in a soft flaccid state. It turtles so the entire penis can be oxygenated while in the flaccid state.

All the urologists say that if a vessel ruptured your penis would swell up like a balloon and you would see discoloration. I really believe they are referring to symptoms of a broken penis in which a large artery is ruptured and blood fills the penis. These arteries are not as large and I believe that they can clot more easily which keeps these swelling and discoloration symptoms from appearing.

PLEASE FIND ANYONE WITH THESE SYMPTOMS AND HAVE THEM REPORT TO THIS THREAD. Like I said I have a sick feeling that this is not going to be better within a month, and I want to have an army of people with similar symptoms that can all stick up for each other. I will check back to this thread on a daily basis. Hopefully people will respond over time.

Like most others I cannot get this out of my head and it is beginning to drive me absolutely crazy. The fact that no one believes me when I try to explain this to them is even worse. I know I don’t have an MD but I’m not an idiot and can understand the basics of anatomy and physiology.

Please respond and search for others to refer to this thread. Thank you.

Hi

I have the EXACT same problem for about 3 months now. I have seen 3 urologists including one top professor. They all claim nothing is wrong and that it is all a psychological issue. My problem did not start because of any PE exercises but because of masturbation.
I have done a lot of research and I believe it is an injury of the tunica albuginea.
Please contact me at hushushmail at gmail. This problem is NOT psychological, it is a very severe problem but it is not well understood by urologists.
I have found A LOT of people with the same problem who all suffered some kind of trauma. (Jelqing, masturbation, etc.)

I am able to have erections that are 90% hard. But the overall feeling is totally not the same. The penis somewhat hard in flaccid state and feels “heavy”. A lot more veins are visible, especially on the left that can become HUGE sometimes.

I do believe SIMILAR problems can occur because of psychological issues. But this is NOT a psychological. I am calling out to anyone who has this problem and perhaps even and answer.

Greets

Do you really think this hard flaccid problem can be attributed to a compressed nerve bundle? How would a PE exercise cause the affects of this compression to show it’s face? Maroshk, when are you going to the doctor to get the MRI?

Originally Posted by ghost24
Do you really think this hard flaccid problem can be attributed to a compressed nerve bundle? How would a PE exercise cause the affects of this compression to show it’s face? Maroshk, when are you going to the doctor to get the MRI?

I don’t know but I think it’s more likely than a severed blood vessel, I think the doctors are right with you that it would bleed everywhere if you injured a bloodvessel.
I have a loss of sensation overall, if it’s due to a loss of bloodflow or nervesupply I skip to say.

“A spasm is a sudden, involuntary contraction of a muscle, a group of muscles, or a hollow organ, or a similarly sudden contraction of an orifice”

Isn’t that the problem we have?

I haven’t scheduled any time for MRI, I think you have to have severe problems to get that scan done.


Last edited by Maroshk : 09-10-2008 at .

Has anyone else noticed other changes such as a change in skin tone/colour and bending/curving of the penis?

My problem sounds similar but with a few other symptoms and has been going on for about 3 years now. I did suffer a slight knock to my penis on one occasion and the next morning I noticed bruising on the top side of my penis but don’t know if this is related. Anyway, it returned to normal quickly and I thought nothing of it. Sometime after this, I’m not sure how long, I noticed one morning that the head of my penis was enlarged. Again I thought nothing of this as it subsided and was fine the next couple of mornings. But it started becoming enlarged again on more and more occasions. Then my penis began hanging more to one side, and when I started to have an erection the right side seemed to fill up with blood first before the whole thing became engorged. Then maybe weeks or months after this, I can’t remember, all of a sudden the skin tone changed. It became very thin looking and unhealthy. Now my penis is becoming more and more curved to one side, as if there is a blockage in blood flow to the side in question.

My penis feels fine when I’m sat down or layed down, but as soon as I stand up the right side relaxes and is fine as it should be but the left side stays tight and constricted as if blood flow is not getting to it. And the whole thing feels hard inside and not relaxed as I think it should be. Also at the left side that seems to be the problem, there is a large protruding vein that was never there before. It feels constantly uncomfortable and it’s never off my mind because of this. I could live with the hard flaccid penis, and the prominent veins, but the fact that my penis is now becoming more and more curved to one side is very depressing. This plus the constant pain is not good.

I have seen 2 urologists so far and neither of them seem particularly interested. I did show one of them pictures of my penis in it’s worsened state and he did acknowledge that maybe it was changing but then just said that was normal. I think he either just didn’t know what the problem was or just didn’t care. I’ve had a doppler ultrasound scan, a pelvic MRI scan, and a cystoscopy. None of which have apparently shown anything wrong. I’m due to see my MD again next week to try and arrange a visit with a different urologist. I’m hoping to get another doppler scan as things have worsened considerably lately, and I cannot believe that this can happen without anything showing up. I was thinking maybe what the other guy suggested that it may be something to do with an artery, maybe a blockage to one on the left side. I don’t have any problems with sensation, or erections, apart from being very rarely in the mood these days due to what is happening.

I’d be interested to hear if anyone else has any of these symptoms too, I’ve been looking on the net since it started happening to me and although found things fairly similar I’ve not found anyone with something completely identical.

Also did someone mention they’d come across problems like this but mainly just to one side of the penis? Can you tell me where these posts are? I’d be interested in reading them. Thanks guys.

Hi mates , here we are standing in front of a very serious and real problem.
Now .. you should look at my posts about this subject.

I have something very similar with large prominent vein from the left and firm flaccid penis when I’m standing. I suggest stop masturbation for 6 to 9 weeks completely. If you do not see improvement start taking ginkgo biloba .. and if not again - well you can have the prominent vein embolized or do nothing.
I think that due to rough masturbation , jelqing or whatever we managed to injure the integrity of our blood vessels. The body has it’s own repair mechanism so it naturally tries to shut down the new blood income to the site - to it hardens up - flushes all the new blood and constantly tries to repair it. If you masturbate you do not give it chance to repair the damage so it stays in a constant pre repair point and it can continue forever.

Now there are no guarantees but it it the best shot we have. The hardness when flaccid especially when standing tells me that the prominent veins you see are varicose veins - varicose veins are veins that they lost the ability to transport blood freely. When you are lying it is alright because the blood circulates through them because there is no resistance .. when you stand up though the gravity stops the free circulation and messes up the overall penile circulation.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:33 AM.