Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Firm flaccid penis

Yes Walgart, your English was funny now. :)

Originally Posted by firegoat
I will point out at this point that “Dr. Lin” is not a medical doctor, and is generally considered a charlatan here. Exposing Dr. Lin

But do try anything you think may help.

He is considered a charlatan by every normal person that takes a look at his website. I must say that I never dreamed in my life I would be in a situation where I would be taking a half-serious look at this guy.

However life has it’s strange ways….. there seem to be cases that have had help they couldn’t get elsewhere, of seemingly stable and critical people claiming that. One such example here http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8104.

We also have a member here Crono that seems to have healed using the same products “dr.Lin” suggests. Really puzzling….

If there’s a slightest chance I can’t really afford to miss it.

Any imput and/or experiences are more than welcome. If you know anyone who used his products, too.

Taking fish oil, and TRYING to stop watching porn.

Thinks are improving a little, seems more relaxed and fully flaccid more than usual.

I will let you guys know if his supplements heal me. I will post my info here when I feel it is valid. If not, it’s only 70$ but his ingredients make a lot of sense. Especially the VIP cream, I mean it’s arginine and yohimbe in topical form, sounds like a hard erection to me.

Just curious, do any others of you who have this problem also have hemorrhoids? I do and thought maybe it is linked?

IronAddict,

that is very kind of you, to say the least. Perhaps consider stopping everything that might be stress for the penis, while you use them.

Interesting you mention hemorrhoids. I used to sometimes have some blood on my toilet paper which would indicate a mild case. It was long ago and happened frequently and I don’t know why it disappeared. So might be some link, definitely. A congenital or acquired weakness of the veins?

I also have varicochele and it is quite commen for men with these symptoms. (For those that do not know, varicochele is enlarged veins in the testicles, especially in the left one. If you can feel it like a bag of worms or if you feel some sort of pressure/discomfort, you might have it. Everyone should check for this.)

This is why it is so important to get involved in the forum discussion, NOT JUST LURK GUYS.

Originally Posted by Walgart
I begin by my poor english writing even like this dr Lin , sorry guys.


Hi Walgart!

Don’t worry about your English too much. We realise that there are guys from all over the world here. All are welcome and I am sure your English will improve as you write to us.


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

Hmm, as far as hemroids go, sometime my toilet paper has a little blood on it too. It usually has to do with if I ate something that made me shit a lot and too much low quality toilet paper(tissue paper). I don’t know about that one.

As far as a varicochele..?…I used to feel some discomfort in one of my testicles over the summer, and I can feel the veins or whatnot in my sack. I do not know if it is severe or un-normal.

Anyways, I did end up buying a cheap pump guys. Despite others thinking it was not necessary or safe I did it. I must say I have not seen any bad side effects except for some very slight discoloration one time. I have used to twice for about 3 minute sessions each. My flaccid is always normal afterwards, and some time after.

One thing I will say, I feel as if I have become immune to L-arginine. After taking 5 grams for a few days and seeing awesome results, the results began to not happen, and I had to shit a lot(first paragraph). I will stay off them for a few days and drink lots of water.

Overall, I would rate my condition better than two weeks ago though.


8/12/09 5.70" x 4.9" NBP

Goal: 6.5" x 5.25" NBP

I have been inspired to come here and write before going to bed.

I have done one thing, which for my case has helped tremendesly it seems for the past three days.

I have pumped with a cheap $20 penis pump. First two days I did some semi-hard/flaccid sessions lasting about 3-4 min each. Then tonight I did about a 4 minute session at full erection standing. Just these small sessions has left me with a much more plump, soft, bigger flaccid it is incredible. The extra blood flow really has made a difference. I massage and heat before and after.

Each day I have masturbated. If I were to masturbate three times in a row any time previous to the last three days, my flaccid would be chronicaly firm for a week or so. However since pumping firmness has been reduced more so than anything else I have done.

I’m still going to take it slow, keep doing short sessions and try not to masturbate as I don’t want to injure myself further.
I will keep you all updated, and also, my glans seem to be filling up better as well :) .


8/12/09 5.70" x 4.9" NBP

Goal: 6.5" x 5.25" NBP

I will not stop doing ANY of the PE I am doing. I just recently got to 8.25 BPEL which was a 1/4 inch gain about, after not gaining any length for about 6 months. It will be MORE productive if I do his products without stopping, to see if they really are as strong as they say. I know these exercises when I hang 25-30 lbs is putting collagen in my dick, my doctor even told me so. We are working on removing it and it should be simple.

Originally Posted by Owen33
I also have varicochele and it is quite commen for men with these symptoms. (For those that do not know, varicochele is enlarged veins in the testicles, especially in the left one. If you can feel it like a bag of worms or if you feel some sort of pressure/discomfort, you might have it. Everyone should check for this.)

I don’t know, I can feel a small soft lump on my left testicle which has been there for ages and has not gotten bigger or changed, I can also feel quite a large vein on the left side.
But I’m assuming these are just the normal veins ?
And anyway, if these are a variation of varicose veins, they don’t actually affect performance - wheras the hard flaccid is causing my erection to die prematurely.

Originally Posted by BMashina
I’m still going to take it slow, keep doing short sessions and try not to masturbate as I don’t want to injure myself further.
I will keep you all updated, and also, my glans seem to be filling up better as well :) .

BMashina
Were your symptoms -
*Hard flaccid when standing or exersising
*Losing an erection when there is no manual stimulation and it then going hard flaccid
*Generally finding it hard to maintain an erection

??
If they are, then penis pump may be the answer.
Are your erections now lasting longer with less stimulation ?

Also, we don’t know if penis pump is a temporary or permanent solution :( I think it just helps due to pumping blood into the penis temporarilly
Please I hope this is the end


Last edited by venomx : 03-01-2010 at .

Originally Posted by BMashina
I used to feel some discomfort in one of my testicles over the summer, and I can feel the veins or whatnot in my sack. I do not know if it is severe or un-normal..


Yes, that’s a symptom - discomfort when it is warm, since the veins additionally expand. If you can feel your bag of veins as a separate entity to the ball itself, might be wise to check with the urologist. Especially if your left testicle is smaller then the right. Generally there is no great danger, varicocele is operated upon only if it causes discomfort or is a threat to the sexual function or fertility.

However could they be fucking up our male hormones somewhat and thus penile health and resistance? It has been suggested.

Originally Posted by BMashina
I have done one thing, which for my case has helped tremendesly it seems for the past three days.

I have pumped with a cheap $20 penis pump. First two days I did some semi-hard/flaccid sessions lasting about 3-4 min each. Then tonight I did about a 4 minute session at full erection standing. Just these small sessions has left me with a much more plump, soft, bigger flaccid it is incredible. The extra blood flow really has made a difference. I massage and heat before and after.

Each day I have masturbated. If I were to masturbate three times in a row any time previous to the last three days, my flaccid would be chronicaly firm for a week or so. However since pumping firmness has been reduced more so than anything else I have done.

This is awesome stuff. Maybe this turns out to be the solution for us all.

Originally Posted by ironaddict69
I will not stop doing ANY of the PE I am doing. I just recently got to 8.25 BPEL which was a 1/4 inch gain about, after not gaining any length for about 6 months. It will be MORE productive if I do his products without stopping, to see if they really are as strong as they say. I know these exercises when I hang 25-30 lbs is putting collagen in my dick, my doctor even told me so. We are working on removing it and it should be simple.

It’s your life and your penis. I will just state MHO on this if you don’t mind. We are not talking about kryptonite, we’re talking about supplements trying to heal mechanical damage over a couple of months time. It would be outstanding if it managed to reverse the damage done while you are inflicting additional damage. Besides your size is like beyong enough already.

Guys, my penile skin is very often drier than before. Like, there’s no natural oil or grease to it, like it is over-washed. Does anyone else experience this?

Whoa, add “less-elasic” there too. I just tried to pinch it and it took more to return to previous state than before. Awesome…

Originally Posted by Owen33
Yes, that’s a symptom - discomfort when it is warm, since the veins additionally expand. If you can feel your bag of veins as a separate entity to the ball itself, might be wise to check with the urologist. Especially if your left testicle is smaller then the right. Generally there is no great danger, varicocele is operated upon only if it causes discomfort or is a threat to the sexual function or fertility.

However could they be fucking up our male hormones somewhat and thus penile health and resistance? It has been suggested.

This is awesome stuff. Maybe this turns out to be the solution for us all.

It’s your life and your penis. I will just state MHO on this if you don’t mind. We are not talking about kryptonite, we’re talking about supplements trying to heal mechanical damage over a couple of months time. It would be outstanding if it managed to reverse the damage done while you are inflicting additional damage. Besides your size is like beyong enough already.

I appreciate that but I do not think so. My fat pad makes my NBP about 7.5” with a tape measure, I should re measure to check that. If my erections were top notch I would be larger, like when I pump regularly. I am going to a urologist somewhat soon to demand this test be done, doctors never tell me no. I will have the caverject test done.

Yes, venomx those were and somewhat are my symptoms. I feel my case has been mild compared to a lot of other’s, although I have had some terrible days.

I have only had erections when using the pump, which enhances them to say the least, so I cannot comment on improved erections. Only flaccid, which seems to be doing fine despite the three in a row days of masturbation.

I am going to continue the pumping and take care not to damage myself further.

Owen, I kind of know the dry feeling, I used to massage oil and lotion into it. Including aloe vera, coco butter, Vit E, and Fish oil. No major impact on firmness. The fish oil absorbed and left occasionally I would get scent of fish oil for some time after coming from my unit.

Here is my latest theory, if anyone cares.

We damaged our penis’s, and hampered our ability to get an erection. I myself injured myself last summer and didn’t masturbate because I couldn’t get a good erection and my libido was so low because I was depressed as I though I broke my dick. Then things improved, and what did I do? Started PE again and began to masturbate. Then I ended up here about 7 months ago with firm flaccid.

In this time, our erections have become really poor and occasional. This allowed the smooth muscle to scar and fiboris material to build up in the penis along with plaque as talked about.

Which pretty much equals a firm flaccid and crappy erections.

The only way to return to normal is the get as many erections as possible and take supplements to help cells re-build and get vital nutrients to them. Pumping allows one to achieve %100+ erections and full blood flow, along with relaxing and expanding the penis.

Sounds good to me.


8/12/09 5.70" x 4.9" NBP

Goal: 6.5" x 5.25" NBP

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:41 AM.