Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Firm flaccid penis

Gryphon,

You’re welcome man, always. It would be moronic of me to claim to know what is going on with you. It is just my opinion from my reading that PE can easily cause erectile problems, that’s all.
I will tell you that I have read somewhere online a case where a guy had your exact problem and he self-diagnosed it as just a thing of habit: he said something like that his brain and his body just got used to different functioning, so he spent some time masturbating standing up.. And he says that fixed it pretty soon.
Masturbation I think should not be a problem. I do not ever resemble an expert but to my knowledge masturbation is a double edged sword because it does 2 things: makes your dick “work out” and lowers your horny-hormones. But both are really temporary and should not have a major effect on you, unless you REALLY overdo it.

Avocet8,

Thank you for participating, your presence here is invaluable.

Firm flaccid that you describe IS like ours, we just happen to have it permanently or over and over again. Of course it is not a cause of ED, but it goes with a partial ED for almost ALL on this thread, so it is pretty telling/symptomatic of our condition, whatever it is. Since urologists seem to be uninterested in exercising their brains beyond what they know already, we are almost forced to precisely pinpoint what our condition is, through analysis. I will soon re-read this thread and try to get a grasp on the symptoms, changes, variables etc. I hope you will then be willing to brainstorm with us a bit. :)

Ironaddict,

It is possible. Producing erections without ejaculation in a row might be even better in that sense, kinda like penile body-building. I have read somewhere that L-arginine and Viagra combined even REVERSE scarring, however they are LITERALLY LIFE-THREATENING as they both lower the blood pressure very significantly. While getting this handled is important to me, I don’t wish to play with my life just yet. Besides we don’t know we have a scar yet.

Crono I see you man, please tell us how you’re doing? :)

Originally Posted by Owen33
…I have read somewhere that L-arginine and Viagra combined even REVERSE scarring, however they are LITERALLY LIFE-THREATENING as they both lower the blood pressure very significantly…

Be careful of your sources. The Mayo Clinic, which I tend to trust suggests that L-arginine does not lower blood pressure.

Viagra was designed originally to be an anti-hypertensive drug. However, during field trials men began to report increased erections. It turns out that the factor which was supposed to lower B/P was not very effective so Pfizer changed horses and marketed V. as an ED drug. Yes, it can lower B/P, but not by much. Guys who have very low B/P might experience a problem. Guys on nitrate meds shouldn’t use V at all. But most of the rest of us can afford the few points that V would drop our B/P.


_______________

avocet8

Thanks for the info.

I guess I didn’t express myself right. The info was just from some guy so I took it really with a bag of salt, but the warning part I kinda got out of control because I know we guys tend to be stupid. I wanted to make sure no one would do something risky.

Do you think the bit about reversing of the scar could be true?

Originally Posted by Owen33
…Do you think the bit about reversing of the scar could be true?

L-a is a precursor to nitric oxide. As the Mayo piece points out, we would expect that more NO from L-a would tend to open blood vessels which, among other things, would promote healing. But research suggests that L-a doesn’t act that particular way.

Do an educated search to see if you can find verifiable evidence that L-a can do that. If you find it, I will pay attention.

From reading various L-a threads here over the years and elsewhere, maybe 40 percent of guys with ED see a difference in EQ when taking L-a supps regularly. I took 3 grams a day for a long time. Got more frequent nocturnal erections and my production of semen increased, but that took several weeks. After I quit L-a (ran out of it :) ) semen production remained high. Also, it is possible that L-a, a naturally occurring enzyme in our bodies, could increase endothelial cell efficiency and those cells are vital for erections.


_______________

avocet8

Guys, guys..

After months and months of no masturbation(or 1 time per month) and tons of supplements I’m finally at 95% or so, that is the reason I’ve been missing for a while - because I’m ok. So I guess the condition can be healed without surgery. I saw the http://cure-erectile-dysfunction.org site and it looks pretty credible to me - I mean, I recovered by taking similar supplements and stopping masturbation, so I guess the truth is that you should stop jackin’ it. Patience and iron will.

Good luck to you all!

Originally Posted by Owen33
Gryphon,

You’re welcome man, always. It would be moronic of me to claim to know what is going on with you. It is just my opinion from my reading that PE can easily cause erectile problems, that’s all.
I will tell you that I have read somewhere online a case where a guy had your exact problem and he self-diagnosed it as just a thing of habit: he said something like that his brain and his body just got used to different functioning, so he spent some time masturbating standing up.. And he says that fixed it pretty soon.
Masturbation I think should not be a problem. I do not ever resemble an expert but to my knowledge masturbation is a double edged sword because it does 2 things: makes your dick “work out” and lowers your horny-hormones. But both are really temporary and should not have a major effect on you, unless you REALLY overdo it.

Again I cant thank you enough for your opinion Owen33. I agree with you that in some cases PE might lead to some mild ED or in some extremes to almost total ED (cases which are yet to be totally related with PE). The reason no one really knows, as some guys seem to do everything by the book and yet have some problems, and some others do scary and brutal things to their dicks with great results.

I am certain PE has nothing to do with my “problem” right now. As I said earlier no PE since August of last year and even then it were only a couple of days. Actually quite the opposite when I have done my PE right, my erections are really stronger than usual and well I can´t complain with my gains and only hope to gain some more eventually.

You might be on something, perhaps my issue is more of a habit that anything else. The only thing I don’t agree with you is that masturbation might be harmful. In my experience it is when you overdo it (and what really is not bad if you overdo it?) and being doing it for around 74 times in a row within an aprox time line of 65 days plus some rough sex is really overdoing it if you ask me.

Reading through some forums and such I have found that is not such a strange case, I have read quite a bit of people complaining of similar symptoms, some even speaking about some more serious like lower back pain and the flaccid penis.

I think my safest bet for now is to give some rest to my dick and then see how things evolve as chrono suggested.
I really hope you improve your condition soon man, and please keep us updated and posted so we can all work with you together to overcome this, and hopefully help anyone in the future with this condition.


Was (july 07): 5.25 nbp (5.9 bp)X 4.5

July 10 :6.15 nbp (6.65 bp)X 4.8

Goal: 6.75 nbp (7.1 bp) x 5.1 Final goal : 7.25 nbp x 5.3

Owen33 and all others thank you very much for brining this thread back to life!

On the subject with L-arginine, I did take that suppliment for a while and noticed some improvement, but it was always temperary and soon became a hassle to take pills everyday.

There is another drug that promoted more levels or L-arginine than L-arginine itself and I will have to find out what that was. The idea of L-arginine and Viagra to promote healing is something I have thought of before, I wasn’t sure. I think that a combination of Viagra and Whey Protien before bed would be the best to promote nocturnal erections and heal the smooth muscle. But does Viagra promote nocturnal erections?

Chrono, congrats man. Since you’re 95% healed, can you masturbate and be ok? That is the main problem I always have, or we always have is that as soon as we mastubate it all comes back. What suppliments did you take? I was on a lot of suppliments for a while, but they never did much it seemed.

Also, did you have weak erections, and/or uninflated glans? Is this now healed?


8/12/09 5.70" x 4.9" NBP

Goal: 6.5" x 5.25" NBP

Crono,

All I can say is - you’re a great man. :) The site really looks great, here’s a great article here: http://cure-erectile-dysfunction.or…r-stretching/87

Actually it seems that I am still getting better a bit, healing slowly. If this works Crono, you have literally saved lives.

Gryphon,

Yeah, some people appear to be pretty brutal and yet experience only growth and improving EQ. Actually, our Crono here offered a great explanation: that varicocele (in the balls) lower our testosterone levels and thus make us prone to penile injuries. I have observed that MANY people who have various PE injuries and difficulties actually DO have varicocele. So it is a real possibility. Especially since many people with varicocele do not know they have them, since the condition is discovered only in it’s late stages, when you can’t have kids or experience pain.

Your ‘problem’ is really not a problem since many would be willing to kill their mother to be in your situation. So keep your head up and enjoy your life.

And thanks for the kind words. :)

BMashina,

Yes, if you read back, you will find that he did have the exact same problems. Read the link I put up there (taken from Crono). So the man is a true pioneer. :)

Wow, I should have read that article last night.

So essentially we must take the listed supplements and wait 2 to 6 months.

I still would like to hear from chrono as to see if the glans problem was fixed, if it was indeed(which is sounds like it may be) I am estatic and motivated at this point.


8/12/09 5.70" x 4.9" NBP

Goal: 6.5" x 5.25" NBP

Originally Posted by BMashina
Owen33 and all others thank you very much for brining this thread back to life!

On the subject with L-arginine, I did take that suppliment for a while and noticed some improvement, but it was always temperary and soon became a hassle to take pills everyday.

There is another drug that promoted more levels or L-arginine than L-arginine itself and I will have to find out what that was. The idea of L-arginine and Viagra to promote healing is something I have thought of before, I wasn’t sure. I think that a combination of Viagra and Whey Protien before bed would be the best to promote nocturnal erections and heal the smooth muscle. But does Viagra promote nocturnal erections?

Chrono, congrats man. Since you’re 95% healed, can you masturbate and be ok? That is the main problem I always have, or we always have is that as soon as we mastubate it all comes back. What suppliments did you take? I was on a lot of suppliments for a while, but they never did much it seemed.

Also, did you have weak erections, and/or uninflated glans? Is this now healed?

Citruline Malate.

Ah yes, I couldn’t find that locally so I forgot the name unfortunatly.

Here is my plan, I am sure Owen may have a similar one.

I will start taking:( if I can even find the GABA or Seronex locally)

L-Arginine
Seronex
moderex GABA
Vitamin E
Vitamin C
Fish Oil
Multi-Vitamin

I may also throw some zinc in there too, and possibly viagre before bedtime to promote night wood and healing.

This coupled with 1 month no masturbation as my first goal.


8/12/09 5.70" x 4.9" NBP

Goal: 6.5" x 5.25" NBP


Last edited by BMashina : 01-31-2010 at .

Originally Posted by chrono_

Guys, guys..

After months and months of no masturbation(or 1 time per month) and tons of supplements I’m finally at 95% or so, that is the reason I’ve been missing for a while - because I’m ok. So I guess the condition can be healed without surgery. I saw the http://cure-erectile-dysfunction.org site and it looks pretty credible to me - I mean, I recovered by taking similar supplements and stopping masturbation, so I guess the truth is that you should stop jackin’ it. Patience and iron will.

Good luck to you all!

What supplements did you exactly take?

For those that are trying to heal themselves:

Viagra seems to be quite expensive, and a prescription only drug in the US.

One of the things I do understand about our units is that to ensure proper penil health, and good healing, night wood is a must.

This seems very interesting, and worth a look, especially the later pages with more accounts from users.

From soft erection to Rock and hard EQ hidden secret

It looks like I can get a good amount of Cayenne and Ginger for probably around $10 from the store. Some show excellent EQ and morning wood. I am going to get some tomorrow to see if it does indeed promote erections. Also, the Yohimbe does not seem necessary for better EQ (although it would help).

Just a thought. I would also recommend L-arginine. I have been taking it for two days, and already notice a difference in my flaccid. It’s not perfect, but more relaxed. It was even more relaxed during a run today, while normally it turns into a super firm flaccid.


8/12/09 5.70" x 4.9" NBP

Goal: 6.5" x 5.25" NBP

Let us know how the Cayenne works, then a few days later try to yohimbe with it.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:52 PM.