Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

DMSO + Iodine Experimental Treatment for Deflated Glans and Firm Flaccid

Makes sense, that explains why it burns like a mother’.

Haven’t had a chance to use Phil’s iodine much yet. Will be starting tonight. Penis has been in pretty good shape lately, even after the break from the treatment. Glans has been bigger than I can remember it ever being, most of the day and firm flaccid occurring a bit less than before.

Originally Posted by Tweaking
Makes sense, that explains why it burns like a mother’.


I use a 2 (DMSO) to 1 (Phil’s iodine) and experience very little burning. What ratio are you using?

X10d, great article. I’m trying out your suggestions as I also have many of the same attributes but related around an underlying ED from youth.

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
I use a 2 (DMSO) to 1 (Phil’s iodine) and experience very little burning. What ratio are you using?

I was trying to use the iodine on its own to see if it still had an effect, so that’s why it hurt. With the DMSO I get no pain at all. Haven’t managed to be consistent for a while though :(

Whatever happened with phantasm? I’m kinda worried since he was spraying the dmso on his head as well as his penis. He’s basically disappeared.

He hasn’t posted since the end of July.

I am still using it on my glans and base of shaft. Glans has not shown any discoloration since I started using it over a month ago, Also, very little bruising from pumping and extending since starting DMSO, but that could be due to more cautious practices.

Can’t give credit to DMSO for my significantly improved erections because I started injecting Trimix four weeks ago. However, since everything has improved, don’t fix it if it ain’t broke.

Interesting fun fact. I was watching an old (2003) rerun of NCIS yesterday. A Secret Service agent on Air Force 1 had a seizure and died almost instantly. Abby discovered that the seizure was caused by a very poisonous Australian snake venom, which was absorbed quickly into the body with the aid of DMSO.

Careful guys. Be aware of what is around you when you are handling DMSO.

I just got my nascent iodine from amazon and have just applied the solution with DMSO. Will keep you updated if I notice anything different

I tried the DMSO but it shrank rather than doing anything else. If is a DMSO is a carrier, how dose mixing with iodine (an antiseptic) aid PE?

The logic isnt there.

It needs to be used with something else surely?

Though I think I did manage to dissolve some scar tissue via a combination of the DMSO/I with pumping, and even though I believe this would definitely have, at least, helped with the glans/CS inflation, I’m starting to think this is missing the bigger picture. That picture is that all of these problems are actually caused by chronic pelvic muscle dysfunction.

Though I certainly can’t say how, I do believe the Iodine by itself does help with calming some of these muscles, thereby resulting in a reduction (but not cure) of the symptoms. That wouldn’t surprise me, at least, since it is important in so many biochemical functions of the body. Further, iodine does absorb topically into the skin and into the blood stream.

I have been taking detoxified iodine for 5 days based on the recommended dosage scheme, but, more importantly, I have begun making a real effort (for the first time in my life) to sit with immaculate posture, all the time. I have suffered from manageable (without pain meds) but chronic back pain/discomfort for quite a few years (even though I’m only 23 years old now) and I’m starting to join the dots. I do not believe it is any coincidence that my back is so screwed up and that I also experience so many pelvic symptoms, of which I now include the glans/CS/hard flaccid issues.

Since Adjusting my posture, I have noticed that I am able to keep my pelvic floor area in a relaxed state far more easily (while sitting correctly). However, since my back is so used to slouching, all those support muscles that haven’t been getting used are very weak and are themselves complaining, so it’s going to take some time, but I think for anyone with these problems, its worth your effort to try and make an effort with your posture.

I have been doing a lot of reading over at the http://hardflaccid.org/ forums and the stuff there really makes a lot of sense. Especially since there are (very slowly) more and more people who are reporting a total remission of symptoms, via various methods that treat the muscles of the pelvic floor and not merely the symptoms exhibited by the penis.

For everyone suffering from these problems, this is excellent news. I believe it means, this is not venous leakage - there is nothing wrong with your penis! It is the pelvic floor muscles that control the in- and out-flow of blood into your penis that is causing these symptoms. This is why vein embolism or stripping surgeries are only temporal, and will not actually treat the problem. If you can sustain an erection even if it is not right (no CS/glans/super hard-shaft with little sensitivity) then it is unlikely you have venous leakage. People with VL, I feel, are more likely to lose their entire erection, quite rapidly, but I think THAT is a whole other kettle of fish, that I’ve never tried to deal with in these threads. That being said, I would recommend the topical DMSO/I treatment if you suspect you may be suffering from venous leakage. That and seeing the best urologist you can find in your area.

I suggest anyone who has been following this thread to head over to http://hardflaccid.org/ and start reading the forums. Membership there is by invite only (you have to ask obitoo via pm and he may or may not accept you) but even without membership, you can still do the reading.

I hope I haven’t sounded too preachy, I am, once again, excited about this new information as it comes to hand! :)


Last edited by Tweaking : 10-23-2011 at .

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942

Interesting fun fact. I was watching an old (2003) rerun of NCIS yesterday. A Secret Service agent on Air Force 1 had a seizure and died almost instantly. Abby discovered that the seizure was caused by a very poisonous Australian snake venom, which was absorbed quickly into the body with the aid of DMSO.

Careful guys. Be aware of what is around you when you are handling DMSO.

That’s why I always wash my hands thoroughly after handling poisonous snakes and before applying DMSO to my body.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by Tweaking

I suggest anyone who has been following this thread to head over to http://hardflaccid.org/ and start reading the forums. Membership there is by invite only (you have to ask obitoo via pm and he may or may not accept you) but even without membership, you can still do the reading.

I hope I haven’t sounded too preachy, I am, once again, excited about this new information as it comes to hand! :)


Any info that can be helpful is welcome Tweak! The only approaches that need to be carefully considered are ones that can cause permanent damage, like some of the surgeries.

Good find and good post!

Originally Posted by Lampwick

That’s why I always wash my hands thoroughly after handling poisonous snakes and before applying DMSO to my body.

I always wash my hands after handling any snake, poisonous or not.

Originally Posted by Tweaking
Though I think I did manage to dissolve some scar tissue via a combination of the DMSO/I with pumping, and even though I believe this would definitely have, at least, helped with the glans/CS inflation, I’m starting to think this is missing the bigger picture. That picture is that all of these problems are actually caused by chronic pelvic muscle dysfunction.

Though I certainly can’t say how, I do believe the Iodine by itself does help with calming some of these muscles, thereby resulting in a reduction (but not cure) of the symptoms. That wouldn’t surprise me, at least, since it is important in so many biochemical functions of the body. Further, iodine does absorb topically into the skin and into the blood stream.

I have been taking detoxified iodine for 5 days based on the recommended dosage scheme, but, more importantly, I have begun making a real effort (for the first time in my life) to sit with immaculate posture, all the time. I have suffered from manageable (without pain meds) but chronic back pain/discomfort for quite a few years (even though I’m only 23 years old now) and I’m starting to join the dots. I do not believe it is any coincidence that my back is so screwed up and that I also experience so many pelvic symptoms, of which I now include the glans/CS/hard flaccid issues.

Since Adjusting my posture, I have noticed that I am able to keep my pelvic floor area in a relaxed state far more easily (while sitting correctly). However, since my back is so used to slouching, all those support muscles that haven’t been getting used are very weak and are themselves complaining, so it’s going to take some time, but I think for anyone with these problems, it’s worth your effort to try and make an effort with your posture.

I have been doing a lot of reading over at the http://hardflaccid.org/ forums and the stuff there really makes a lot of sense. Especially since there are (very slowly) more and more people who are reporting a total remission of symptoms, via various methods that treat the muscles of the pelvic floor and not merely the symptoms exhibited by the penis.

For everyone suffering from these problems, this is excellent news. I believe it means, this is not venous leakage - [you]there is nothing wrong with your penis![/you] It is the pelvic floor muscles that control the in- and out-flow of blood into your penis that is causing these symptoms. This is why vein embolism or stripping surgeries are only temporal, and will not actually treat the problem. If you can sustain an erection even if it is not right (no CS/glans/super hard-shaft with little sensitivity) then it is unlikely you have venous leakage. People with VL, I feel, are more likely to lose their entire erection, quite rapidly, but I think THAT is a whole other kettle of fish, that I’ve never tried to deal with in these threads. That being said, I would recommend the topical DMSO/I treatment if you suspect you may be suffering from venous leakage. That and seeing the best urologist you can find in your area.

I suggest anyone who has been following this thread to head over to http://hardflaccid.org/ and start reading the forums. Membership there is by invite only (you have to ask obitoo via pm and he may or may not accept you) but even without membership, you can still do the reading.

I hope I haven’t sounded too preachy, I am, once again, excited about this new information as it comes to hand! :)

I think you are wrong, I’ve had a doppler and could see that I have a venous leakage with my own eyes, Yatanghan50 got an injection of ink (to the dursel vein) while erect, he mentioned seeing the blood “gushing” out back from his glans.

Under surgery (embolization) I could see the problem from the inside, the doc’ said that I may developing more leaks, unfortunately the coil was misplaced in the surgery.

I remember having this problem since I was 12-13, I thirst started thinking about it, then I made a big of research about PE, saw thunders (I was too little to understand anything) and I left and forgot it.


Conquering my goals.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:50 AM.