Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

DMSO + Iodine Experimental Treatment for Deflated Glans and Firm Flaccid

Is there any evidence that cross contamination negatively impacts the effectiveness of the solution? I mixed my solution three weeks ago using one bottle of iodine and added twice as much DMSO. I have been using the same eyedropper to apply the pre mixed solution ever since and have not noticed any changes in appearance, smell, or sensation on my penis.

I have always used the same dropper for the DMSO and Iodine. I haven’t had any problems. I would recommend against creating a volume of ‘pre-mix’, since we don’t know if leaving the two substances together will cause undesirable results.

So after using it for the second time last night, this morning I had morning wood. I get it maybe 2-3 times a week, and this morning it was harder than usual. Don’t know if it’s a coincidence (I’m 22 btw). I also dreamed, and I almost barely dream, maybe 10 times a year. This is probably a coincidence, but can anybody think of a reason why this treatment would affect my dreams? Got around 7.5 hours of sleep, same as usual. I’ll keep updating on this.

Moderators, I want to keep a log and there isn’t much information here so I’m sure it will help others. Should I do that here, make a new thread in the Injuries/treatments area, or in the progress reports?


Starting stats: NBPEL:6.5 | MSEG:5.25 (around 3/1/2010)

Current stats: NBPEL:6.5 | MSEG:5.25 (around 3/1/2010)

Short-term goals NBPEL:7.25| MSEG: 5.65

Originally Posted by alex553
Moderators, I want to keep a log and there isn’t much information here so I’m sure it will help others. Should I do that here, make a new thread in the Injuries/treatments area, or in the progress reports?

Start a new thread in treatments and link to the thread here for those interested.

The iodine going into your blood steam might have a connection with your increased dream awareness, I don’t know how exactly, but iodine supplementation can help with a whole bunch of body functions so who knows.

Originally Posted by Tweaking
The iodine going into your blood steam might have a connection with your increased dream awareness, I don’t know how exactly, but iodine supplementation can help with a whole bunch of body functions so who knows.

This morning I neither dreamed nor got morning wood, who knows. I’m keeping a log and other than a week of vacation soon, I plan on doing this treatment for a long time, will make a thread soon.


Starting stats: NBPEL:6.5 | MSEG:5.25 (around 3/1/2010)

Current stats: NBPEL:6.5 | MSEG:5.25 (around 3/1/2010)

Short-term goals NBPEL:7.25| MSEG: 5.65

Ok, after Wednesday I stopped using the DMSO+Iodine (starting my break period). By Friday night, the scabbing/peeling was complete and able to be removed. Today, my glans is EXTREMELY smooth. Erect or flaccid, it doesn’t matter. Smooth as hell! That is so exciting! Visually it’s almost the same but, to the touch… I can’t feel any of the keratinized wrinkles from before. I can run it and it feels like rubbing one of those skin-mimic dildos (well a bit better but I don’t know how to accurately compare it). My sensitivity is still down, thankfully! I think my hypersensitive glans were actually caused by the wrinkles in my glans or something. I’ll be getting back on the DMSO iodine regimen after next Friday… which is going to be my first visit to a nude beach. :D Wanted to make sure I went there with a, uhm…. non-scabby glans. x3

People dream several times a night alex, you probably just have poor dream recall.

2 nights of morning wood, bigger hang, and more random erections. I’m still not 100% sure it’s not a placebo effect, but pretty sure it’s not.

Question- I don’t think I read about anybody using more than 8 drops of Iodine in one session, only of users doing more than 2 sessions a day. Should we stop at 8 drops of Iodine and 12-16 drops of DMSO?

Also, I feel like different users should be using different amounts. Some people only put this solution on their penis, while others use it on other parts. I put 6 drops on my pelvis and 5-6 drops on my perinium, which is almost 2/3 not on my penis. Should I be using more of the Iodine and DMSO to make up for this?
(Currently doing 2 sessions a day of 9 iodine and 13 DMSO, on my way to 16 of DMSO in a week or two.)


Starting stats: NBPEL:6.5 | MSEG:5.25 (around 3/1/2010)

Current stats: NBPEL:6.5 | MSEG:5.25 (around 3/1/2010)

Short-term goals NBPEL:7.25| MSEG: 5.65

Good stuff Alex. If what you’re currently doing is working, then just keep doing it! I use 8 drops of iodine plus 16 or so of DMSO as much as 5 times a day, on the glans, shaft, base and perineum; I didn’t build up to that level, I just jumped in. Everyone is different but so far I have never experienced any problems whatsoever.

Damn 5 times a day?? I find it hard enough to do 2. I’ve just done 3 days in a row of morning and night and thats the first time I’ve been able to be consistant the whole time I’ve been doing this.

Originally Posted by warriorsway
Damn 5 times a day?? I find it hard enough to do 2. I’ve just done 3 days in a row of morning and night and thats the first time I’ve been able to be consistant the whole time I’ve been doing this.

It only takes me about a minute each time. When I began I was very careful about contamination, showering and cleaning everything before use. Gradually I’ve become more lax. Unless you have just handled something potentially toxic or inflammatory, like detergent, petrol or chilie, I do not believe there is a serious health risk from using this mixture, even if DMSO is a great transdermal carrier for things like bacteria, I’ve come to believe it to be unlikely any pathogenic bacteria will be able to survive in the presence of that much pure iodine. So without out the presence of toxins or bacteria, I feel pretty safe, and haven’t had any issues thus far.

I don’t bother washing my penis before the treatment and I don’t wash my hands unless they’re especially filthy. I’ve got all the stuff I need in a drawer nearby, unzip pants, make up a small amount of mixture in a little tupperware container I use exclusively for this, which I do clean daily - apply with fingers to penis and perineum, re-zip pants, job done!

That’s how I can ‘be bothered’ doing it so frequently. As a student, I’ve also got lots of free time at home by myself, but there have been times when I’ve even applied the treatment in uni toilets or a friend’s toilets if I know I’m not gonna get a chance to do it at home that day/night.

Originally Posted by Tweaking
It only takes me about a minute each time. When I began I was very careful about contamination, showering and cleaning everything before use. Gradually I’ve become more lax. Unless you have just handled something potentially toxic or inflammatory, like detergent, petrol or chilie, I do not believe there is a serious health risk from using this mixture, even if DMSO is a great transdermal carrier for things like bacteria, I’ve come to believe it to be unlikely any pathogenic bacteria will be able to survive in the presence of that much pure iodine. So without out the presence of toxins or bacteria, I feel pretty safe, and haven’t had any issues thus far.

I don’t bother washing my penis before the treatment and I don’t wash my hands unless they’re especially filthy. I’ve got all the stuff I need in a drawer nearby, unzip pants, make up a small amount of mixture in a little tupperware container I use exclusively for this, which I do clean daily - apply with fingers to penis and perineum, re-zip pants, job done!

That’s how I can ‘be bothered’ doing it so frequently. As a student, I’ve also got lots of free time at home by myself, but there have been times when I’ve even applied the treatment in uni toilets or a friend’s toilets if I know I’m not gonna get a chance to do it at home that day/night.


How is your progress coming? All my stuff should be in by the end of this week, I will report back with results.

Originally Posted by loafrath

How is your progress coming? All my stuff should be in by the end of this week, I will report back with results.

As of a few days ago, in case you didn’t see it: A week or so ago…

As of right now I’m once again seeing clear signs of improvement across the board. Since the above post I’ve done the treatment for 7 days in a row then accidentally left it at a friend’s house in my backpack, should be getting it back tomorrow and will immediately resume. Sex and PE both feel great, getting firm flaccid much less, generally penis is more puffy and healthy looking, hanging better.

I am, as usual, doing pumping and jelqing with the treatment and have again noticed some short-lived ‘releasing’ type pains in my penis during pumping. I’ve also started taking a magnesium complex supplement as well as Tribulus Terrestris, which I take when I’m regularly going to the gym, which I’ve also just started doing again.

Also, I have finally managed to get a desk-mountable hinge-lamp that is capable of taking an infrared globe, it just came today and I finally got to use infrared light during my routine again, the difference was immediate!

Overall, I’m feeling very good about everything :)

Thyroid Nascent Iodine will work just fine for this right?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:14 PM.