Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Deflated Glans and Firm Flaccid: Pelvic Floor Dysfunction

Originally Posted by venomx
Are any of you guys actually having firm flaccid / erections which die down really quickly without stimulation ? Or are you just having ‘deflated’ glans ?

I only have deflated glans, while shaft erections and sensitivity are normal. Glans size and hardness is definitely

diminished for me. Still looking for a solution to this..

Originally Posted by lowgrow
I only have deflated glans, while shaft erections and sensitivity are normal. Glans size and hardness is definitely

diminished for me. Still looking for a solution to this..

So go get some tests done. A doppler, or a cavernosogram.


Starting Stats - 5.5 NBPEL x 5.6 EG

Current Stats - 5.7 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Goal - 7 x 6 (with hopefully a large flaccid hang)

Tweaking, I think you’re seeing your SDV. It may have a liason with the DDV however and this would be the part that splits and disappears into the penis. This large vein on the dorsal aspect is very, very common in people with this problem.

I would also like to add that I used to have deflated glans without firmness.

This standing/sitting/crossing legs phenomenon that you guys decribe is nothing special, it says nothing other that your erections are sometimes not good enough (but should be). It is just that you can occlude blood outflow using other muscles. They even have a name for it in the medical community. I forgot what it was.

Originally Posted by Owen33
Tweaking, I think you’re seeing your SDV. It may have a liason with the DDV however and this would be the part that splits and disappears into the penis. This large vein on the dorsal aspect is very, very common in people with this problem.

I would also like to add that I used to have deflated glans without firmness.

This standing/sitting/crossing legs phenomenon that you guys decribe is nothing special, it says nothing other that your erections are sometimes not good enough (but should be). It is just that you can occlude blood outflow using other muscles. They even have a name for it in the medical community. I forgot what it was.

You seem to know what your’re talking about. Thanks for the clarification :)

Tossed Salad,

I just saw what you said about being able to press both the DDV and CS to get inflation. This works for me too and I bet for all others. This would not indicate anything good because a CS leak is considered unfixable. However. I do not really think CS is the one that leaks. Let me explain.

The glans and CS proper are connected. CS is drained by the bulbourethral vein (BV) (the one which cannot be ligated or embolized). The glans is drained by DDV and BV. So, having a leak in either DDV or BV will likely cause both to deflate.

Now, when you say that you can press on the CS to get glans inflation… you need to see are you pressing on the CS or the whole penis, just from the underside. It is hard to occlude just the CS so I bet you are “squashing” the whole penis… which again only exerts pressure on the DDV. This is why I believe that the centre of our problem is the glans-DDV point. Namely, the glans is letting the blood escape into the DDV all to easily.

Sorry for all the technical talk. I really hate philosophizing because we are reeeaaaally tapping in the dark here. Its so pointless. And there are tests out there people, and experts with decades of training in problems of this kind. :)

Originally Posted by Owen33
Tossed Salad,

I just saw what you said about being able to press both the DDV and CS to get inflation. This works for me too and I bet for all others. This would not indicate anything good because a CS leak is considered unfixable. However. I do not really think CS is the one that leaks. Let me explain.

The glans and CS proper are connected. CS is drained by the bulbourethral vein (BV) (the one which cannot be ligated or embolized). The glans is drained by DDV and BV. So, having a leak in either DDV or BV will likely cause both to deflate.

Now, when you say that you can press on the CS to get glans inflation… you need to see are you pressing on the CS or the whole penis, just from the underside. It is hard to occlude just the CS so I bet you are “squashing” the whole penis… which again only exerts pressure on the DDV. This is why I believe that the centre of our problem is the glans-DDV point. Namely, the glans is letting the blood escape into the DDV all to easily.

Sorry for all the technical talk. I really hate philosophizing because we are reeeaaaally tapping in the dark here. Its so pointless. And there are tests out there people, and experts with decades of training in problems of this kind. :)


Nope. Only squashing the CS. Held the sides of the penis with one hand and pressed with the other hand. Same thing happens when I press the CS/BC point just behind my testicles. Then I tried the same pressing only the DDV and then tried pressing both together. All 3 versions produced the same results.

But I know what you mean about doubting the CS leaks. Blocking the CS really shouldn’t cause the glans to inflate (or rather stay inflated). So it does have me confused as to why it’s doing this.

When it comes to testing (and problem solving) I like to rule out other possible factors and narrow in on one effect at a time.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

But are you indirectly exerting pressure on the rest of the penis? If you hold the penis with one hand I believe you are. I hope.

The BV technically CAN indirectly drain the glans, but in that case the effect would be much more visible in the CS itself.

I just got back into PE this week, before that my glans were pretty soft, yesterday I had the biggest hardest erection I’ve ever had! My head was huge, it felt good.

I really think stretching helps erections, at least for me, basically I’ve been doing a some dry jelqs, some stretching and a lot of fowfer/lazy ass stretches this week. But of course everyone is different.
Also I’ve also been exercising a lot lately.

I’ve had even more improvements over the last couple weeks, my glans really seems to be coming back to normal. The edge/ridge/ rim of the glans would just go soft, say if I did a jelq motion, by the time I got to that point it would just slide right over it as it would be to soft.. Now it’s gotten alot more firm again, like I said almost back to normal.. I can enjoy a normal wank again!

It was november I injured it so it’s still quite a long recovery but it’s best to be patient. The only expert there seems to be on this said it can take up to 12 months for this kind of injury to heal.

Another thing that could be helpful, somebody gave me some chinese medicine herbal plaster things. It says on the box they can help blood circulation. Anyway I put them on my dick and I guesse I will until I’ve ran out of them, not sure if they have helped or what but worth trying.

Originally Posted by warriorsway
The only expert there seems to be on this said it can take up to 12 months for this kind of injury to heal.

Can you elaborate on this? Who is the guy, what did he say and can we see it?

Obviously. But a touch of optimism can’t hurt. :)

Originally Posted by Tweaking
Some people may recover completely after 12 months. There are plenty who have not.

Yep, but for those not at that stage yet, it’s good to know that it’s possible to recover naturally. I know I was freaking out about it when I injured myself anyway.

Originally Posted by Owen33
Can you elaborate on this? Who is the guy, what did he say and can we see it?

He is a taiwanese doctor who has developed a vein stripping surgery to cure venous leak. He seems to know alot on the subject, somewhere on another forum I read something like people have asked him about the surgery and he didnt tell them to rush and get it, instead he told them to wait at least 12 months as it could take that long to recover naturally.

I read it in either this thread
Http://www.ed-forum.com/viewtopic.p…22372a621caedc2
Or this thread
Http://www.ed-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=111

Theres alot thats worth reading there anyway.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:30 AM.