Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Chemical PE - PGE1 Pain Solution Thread

My erections on PGE-1 are always straight out and hard. Never do they point up. Wounder why?

I found another method to overcome some pain:

Sleeping. I took a nap today after injecting about 0.6 mcg, which gave me about a 110% erection for at least an hour, which is normally quite painful, but I slept it off.

I wouldn’t recommend getting a full nights sleep right after injecting though.

Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage
I found another method to overcome some pain:

Sleeping. I took a nap today after injecting about 0.6 mcg, which gave me about a 110% erection for at least an hour, which is normally quite painful, but I slept it off.

I wouldn’t recommend getting a full nights sleep right after injecting though.


Hey 10,

You are pretty resourceful when it comes to finding ingredients. I’ll bet if Atropine is added to your PGE-1 solution, that will take the pain edge off.

That’s the ingredient that is the difference between the trimix and quadmix.


My idea of perfection is a 9x6 erection! - Anonymous

Originally Posted by blackmamba
Hey 10,

You are pretty resourceful when it comes to finding ingredients. I’ll bet if Atropine is added to your PGE-1 solution, that will take the pain edge off.

That’s the ingredient that is the difference between the trimix and quadmix.


10,

I found Atropine from one of the places you found for DIY trimix.

Here it is only a few bucks for 5g.

I’m ordering some DW PGE-1 and Atropine this week. I’ll keep you posted on the results.

Atropine is toxic if you use too much. I will start with less than is listed on the quadmix formula.

Each ml (or each cc) contains
0.2mg Phentolamine
1.8mg Papaverine
18mcg Prostaglandin (PGE-1)
0.02mg Atropine (0.020 mg = 20 mcg)

More info
http://www.nda.ox.ac.uk/wfsa/html/u06/u06_017.htm
http://www.drugs.com/mtm/atropine.html


My idea of perfection is a 9x6 erection! - Anonymous


Last edited by blackmamba : 08-04-2008 at .

Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage
Something interesting:

“Our early data revealed that lower doses of IC PGE1 (4, 2 and 1 µg) with sildenafil was as effective as high doses of PGE1 alone (8 µg), without any penile discomfort ( Table 4 ).”

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/521213_10


So then…roughly half the dosage of PGE-1 along with Viagra.

hmmmmmm…interesting


My idea of perfection is a 9x6 erection! - Anonymous

Originally Posted by blackmamba
10,

I found Atropine from one of the places you found for DIY trimix.

Here it is only a few bucks for 5g.

I’m ordering some DW PGE-1 and Atropine this week. I’ll keep you posted on the results.

Atropine is toxic if you use too much. I will start with less than is listed on the quadmix formula.

Each ml (or each cc) contains
0.2mg Phentolamine
1.8mg Papaverine
18mcg Prostaglandin (PGE-1)
0.02mg Atropine (0.020 mg = 20 mcg)

More info
http://www.nda.ox.ac.uk/wfsa/html/u06/u06_017.htm
http://www.drugs.com/mtm/atropine.html

Great find! Although, I don’t have a scale that goes down to the mg level. I guess you could get a giant vial and place the 5g in a suspending agent to keep for further use. Let me know how you do it and how it works.

Hey Guys,

Has anyone tried injecting into the CS ?

My CC erection is rather flat when I’m on PGE-1 because the glans (head) and CS are not getting the blood lock that the CC is getting.

Interestingly when I’m on oral vasodilators (Cialis, Viagra, etc) I get a nice filling the CC, CS and Glans.

By using PGE-1 it would be nice to create a rock hard on in both the CC and CS (which would also effect the glans since they are connected). See diagrams.

I’m not going to inject the Glans…way too many nerves there, but I’m going to see what happens with the CS.

Obviously this would be for extended sex sessions and not PE.

I’ll keep you guys posted on what happens. I was wondering had anyone else tried it.

(10 please tell me if I have gone way off topic or hijacked your thread…if so, I will start a new one. Most of us here have injected…)

Attached Images
2_sections.png
(65.2 KB, 60 views)
crossSection.png
(49.5 KB, 46 views)

My idea of perfection is a 9x6 erection! - Anonymous

I will be odering some Alprostadil in a few weeks. Im also going to use topical Verapamil to soften the collagen of my penis.

I know this is a bit off-topic but has anyone experienced good gains from Pge-1 and manual exercises alone?

I have read most of the stagetop thread and it doesn’t sound too encouraging.
If any of you lads have some impressive gains to report, for me that would make the whole penis-jabbing process a lot easier.

Good luck!

Originally Posted by london100
I will be odering some Alprostadil in a few weeks. Im also going to use topical Verapamil to soften the collagen of my penis.

I know this is a bit off-topic but has anyone experienced good gains from Pge-1 and manual exercises alone?

I have read most of the stagetop thread and it doesn’t sound too encouraging.
If any of you lads have some impressive gains to report, for me that would make the whole penis-jabbing process a lot easier.

Good luck!


Topical Verapamil to soften collagen? Collagen doesn’t have any calcium channels…

That might be true but there is evidence that it increases collagen extensibility (stretchiness) I would use DMSO but I’m put off by the potential neurotoxicity.

Originally Posted by london100
That might be true but there is evidence that it increases collagen extensibility (stretchiness) I would use DMSO but I’m put off by the potential neurotoxicity.

Cool. Where did you find the study? I am curious.

Forgive the bump but this is so interesting. I steered away from chem pe but after years of jelqing I think I might need it.


"Men are gifted with two heads, sadly they do not

have enough blood to run

both at the same time" by anonymous

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:58 PM.